IND Construction, LLC.

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2012

At IND construction, we believe that the heart lives where the home is. We do more than construct homes; we commit to caring, design & beauty. Why IND? High-Quality Homes With High Standards Of Excellence! For over 14 years, IND Construction has offered Design & Build construction services

2022 Super Service Award

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

home remodeling

202290025
Addition & Complete Transformation Addition & Complete Transformation - Mid Century Modern - Slater Residence - Los Angeles
View project

home remodeling (71)interior painting (25)stucco (7)home builder (6)house painting (4)flooring (29)electrician (27)plumbers (26)tile installation (26)lighting (24)countertop installation (24)drywall (22)

01/17/2023

Katie O.

Our experience with IND, and in particular with Dorel Zander, was outstanding. We are first time remodelers and had tons of questions and even more concerns as we embarked on a bathroom upgrade, and Dorel provided much-needed guidance every step of the way. Dorel provided a detailed bid and described every phase of the process, and delivered the project just as described, right on budget. There were no hidden fees or overages, just excellent work from start to finish. The only delays were on our side, due to fixture shipping issues, and Dorel and his team took these in stride. When we've had some small questions and concerns after the completion of the job, Dorel has sent a talented team member to check them out same day. We've already hired IND Construction for a second job, and can't wait to work with them again. I give Dorel and IND my highest recommendation, and have already referred them to friends and colleagues. Thank you, IND!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel and interior painting

Category remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to write this review! We are so happy that you are pleased with the process and results of your bathroom renovation. As always we strive to put our clients first. We look forward to working with you again. You are now part of the IND Family, so if you ever need anything—we are here for you! "Constructing Hearts" one project at a time.

12/20/2022

Ed T.

IND Construction was a wonderful company to partner with for our bathroom addition/remodel. We found them at another home in our neighborhood and they had great reviews. We added a new bathroom inside a very large main bedroom. The services they provided checked all the important boxes for us. They completed the entire project. They drew the plans and worked with the city to obtain our permits. We had an itemized budget that they did not stray from. We knew exactly what we were going to pay through each phase of the project. The pace of the job was amazing, there was work happening at our house almost every week day, no wondering when they were coming. Our project was finished in about 8 weeks! We have recommended them to neighbors. The project manager Dorel was a pleasure to work with. He communicated with us almost daily. He was kind, respectful and attentive. IND Construction and Dorel get five stars and four thumbs up from us! Ed & Laura

Description of Work
Bathroom addition

Category home remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed] & [Member Name Removed] for writing us such a fantastic review. We are so happy that you were pleased with the results of your bathroom project. Our goal is always to exceed your expectations! Welcome to the IND family. We are here for you should you ever need anything. "Constructing Hearts" one project at a time.

11/07/2022

Emily L.

From the start to finish IND Construction was wonderful to work with. Dorel was my project manager and he was there every step and handled any hiccups immediately. He was at the job extremely frequently and was always very responsive and reliable. I’ve worked with many contractors over the years and IND Construction has been one of the easiest and fastest to work with. They remodeled a small apartment unit in less than 2 months which included new electrical, some plumbing, refinished the floors, painted, remodeled the bathroom and the kitchen. IND did great work and I would highly recommend working with them.

Description of Work
Bathroom, Kitchen, Electrical, Plumbing, Paint, and Floors

Category home remodeling

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We sure appreciate you sharing your experience and we are so happy that you are so pleased with Dorel and how he managed your project from start to finish! It was truly an amazing transformation and modernization of your apartment. We are happy to have you as part of the IND Family. We are here for you if you need anything! "Constructing Hearts" one project at a time.

09/23/2022

anson A.

As someone who needed to end a working relationship with my previous contractor for several reasons, I can be confident in saying that IND is a great choice of construction service in the LA area. It was a great experience throughout and the final product looks and feels exactly as expected. IND took over a renovation that was only about 25% done and was able to finish it in roughly 4 months. This includes a full bath, half bath, full kitchen, flooring throughout 75% of the home, two custom walk-in closets, as well as a custom railing and stairs. It was a pretty large amount of work in little time. I worked with Avi and he was extremely easy to get ahold of and made sure any issues were taken care of, including any mistakes that might have been made. I believe this is the key to a good experience, especially in construction, since no crew is ever going to do a perfect job from beginning to end. Some things might go wrong or you might need to change how things are designed once you open up the walls. Avi and his crew never made it seem like they were going to keep asking for more money and they never reneged on what they committed to. All of the workers who came by during the process were very nice and respectful. I was living in the house during the renovation so I had a lot of interaction with them. I received several reno proposals over the past year during my renovation and I'd say IND was on the higher end of the price spectrum, but comparable to most. I'd highly suggest you not take price into concern with your project. You'll be happier paying people who do a good job and fast, along with simply having a pleasant experience, then paying less money but never seeing the end of the tunnel.

Description of Work
A Full condo renovation

Category ceramic tile, closet systems, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, home inspection, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 09/22/2022

Review for IND Construction, LLC. - 16430 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA - 39886060

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are so happy that you are pleased with the process and results of your home renovation. As always we strive to put our clients first. You are now part of the IND Family, so if you ever need anything—we are here for you! "Constructing Hearts" one project at time.

09/12/2022

Joseph L.

Just completed a remodeling project of a 2 bedroom condo with IND and couldn't be more pleased. I interviewed 8 contractors prior to deciding on IND and Allan, and it was clear from the beginning that I had made the right decision. The entire process was painless because of the responsiveness of Allan and the quality of workmanship by the whole crew. The coordination of different stages of the project was seamless. Everyone listened and did their best to make it a pleasant experience that made the final result exactly what I had in mind. I would recommend IND without hesitation.

Description of Work
Remodeling

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, interior designers, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/12/2022

Thank you for the fantastic review! We are very happy that you are enjoying your newly renovated condo. We are very pleased to have met and exceeded your expectations during the process. We would very much like to welcome you to the IND Family. Should you ever need anything we are here for you. "Constructing Hearts" one project at at time.

08/25/2022

Brandon B.

Recently got our kitchen remodeled by IND, couldn't have had a better experience! Avi and his team were fantastic, and the kitchen turned out beautifully! Renovations in the COVID age are never easy, but they made things simple and safe. Also, they really helped us through the creative process, since our vision was a little more modern than a standard kitchen, and our kitchen isn't huge at all. I couldn't recommend them more, and plan on having them remodel my bathroom in 2023.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/31/2022

Review for IND Construction, LLC. - 16430 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA - 39848560

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are glad to have worked with you and we are very happy that you are pleased with the process and outcome of your Kitchen Remodel project. We are also proud to have welcomed you into the IND Family! We look forward to working with you in the future. "Constructing Hearts" one project at at time.

07/16/2022

Lori G.

I'm so excited to post a rave review about IND Construction. They recently redid all my ceilings — overseeing the asbestos removal company, sanding the ceilings to a super smooth finish, and priming and painting. I was so happy with the results that I've just contracted with them again for a long list of other renovations and repairs. IND delivers high quality work at a reasonable price. And if you're lucky enough to work with Eran, one of the owners, you'll find someone who is a responsive, detail oriented, kind person who listens closely to everything you have to say. I'm so pleased to have found him and will definitely be using IND again in the future. Thanks so much, Eran and IND!!

Description of Work
Remove asbestos popcorn ceilings and repaint all ceilings

Work Completed On 07/13/2022

Thank you for this wonderful review! Eran had a special thank you that he wanted to share: Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for your kind words, it is my pleasure to work with you and help you with your beautiful new home needs. You are now part of the IND Family, so if you need anything, don’t hesitate to reach out!

03/27/2022

samantha A.

We found Erez and IND through Angi and because of an issue with mold in our bathroom. We are still in the earlier stages of our project but so far every step has been painless and easy! I have had really bad experiences with other construction companies in the past so while this is early on our project the early experience is key. For the mold remediation we barely knew the workmen had been there. They were efficient and cleaned up daily to the point that my daughter did a double take at how clean it was after they left! We feel fortunate to have found Erez and his team! They show up when they say they will and perform exactly what was discussed. They go at the pace the customer is comfortable with and treat their customers like family! (pic displayed is a before pic and will post finished pics when everything is completed!)

Description of Work
Shower remodel/ Mold remediation

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, hardwood floor, lighting, plastering, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/07/2022

Review for IND Construction, LLC. - 16430 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA - 39674760

Thank you so much! We really appreciate you sharing such an awesome review. It is our privilege to work with you. We are here for you should you ever need anything. You are officially part of the IND FAMILY! #Constructing Hearts

08/02/2021

Terry S.

Erez Shifferman and IND were excellent and we are very pleased with the results of our recent kitchen remodel. This was the second remodel project we have done working with Erez. His communications were outstanding, prompt and thorough. He kept the project moving and avoided unnecessary delays. When problems arose, he was quick to find solutions. Erez has a style that instilled confidence that he was working to achieve our objectives. As a whole, the IND crews were neat, courteous, conscientious, and assured quality results. Of particular note, the demolition, flooring and tiling crews were excellent. IND was excellent. When we have future remodeling projects, Erez Shifferman and IND will be the first (and maybe only) contractors we will contact.

Description of Work
Complete Kitchen Remodel

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for posting this review! We really appreciate you taking the time to do that! We are so happy that you were pleased with how the project went! Thats our goal! It's our greatest reward to know that you were pleased with the results. We appreciate you choosing IND, and know that we are here for you should you need anything!

03/19/2021

Kimberly D.

I had four different contractors come to my house to give me a fee for a kitchen remodel at my home in Calabasas California. I had a budget in mind that was pretty specific, all three contractors told me there was no way possible that they could remodel my kitchen at that price. They were coming up with every excuse in the book. They said there was no way possible! Then I had IND construction come out, they were so friendly and knowledgeable and made me feel like I wasn’t acting crazy because of the budget that I set. They said absolutely they could do my kitchen remodel in that price! I was overjoyed but what was even better is they went over and above and made the remodel so easy for me and my family. I would absolutely recommend this company for all of my friends and family. They went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. And in the end, the kitchen was more than I ever hoped it could be. I get so many compliments on my kitchen now from all of my friends. The cabinets are high-quality, the countertop is just what I want it, and the tile work is intricate. It is Beautifully spectacular!!! Thank you so much for making me a happy customer, My plan now is to remodel one of my bathrooms in the summertime. I will be so wonderful to work with you again. Thank you thank you, Kimberly,

Description of Work
A kitchen remodel at my house in Calabasas California

Category fireplaces, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

Review for IND Construction, LLC. - 16430 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA - 39256446

03/16/2021

grace B.

IND Construction treated us like family and our home like their home. They converted our 2 car garage into a beautiful, efficiently designed, ADU. Additionally, we renovated our small awkward kitchen and turned it into a gathering spot for family and friends (or will be once we can gather again!), we landscaped, and more! Every step of the way, IND made certain that we were happy and when issues arose, we worked together to problem solve. David, Ehran, and Ben are honest, kind, and integrous. Gina, in the main office, is top notch, always ready to dive in and help out, wonderful to work with, and gets the job done. They stand behind their work and went the extra mile to make sure we were happy with the results.

Description of Work
Converted garage into ADU and general home renovation and landscaping

Category countertops, decks, landscaping, remodeling, home remodeling, hardscaping

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

08/31/2020

Olivia A.

When I found IND Construction and decided to move forward with them, I felt at ease. Every single step, from design to architecture to clearing out an old shed, to building the structure and final touches, was done with care. That meant a lot to me and my dad, especially now, with COVID-19. The workers were thoughtful and all my questions were answered and attended to. At the end of the day, I was really thankful that my guesthouse was built. It gave me a sense of relief and accomplishment. When I look at it, I think of my mom, who had wanted to build a guesthouse. I think she would have been really happy.

Description of Work
New guesthouse

Category home builders, architect

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

Review for IND Construction, LLC. - 16430 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA - 38850851

05/22/2019

Frank B.

David and Ben transformed our early 1990's country kitchen into a beautiful and contemporary, yet warm, gathering place for our family. I pinch myself every morning when I walk into our beautiful kitchen to make my coffee. Their crew's workmanship is impeccable and top notch. David and Ben were so easy to deal with. The one word that best describes them is "mensch." Both men are fair, transparent, and decent. I would highly recommend IND Construction.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, replacement windows, marble & granite, stucco, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/10/2019

09/01/2018

Jeff Z.

David Ifergan and the team at IND Construction are phenomenal to work with. Responsive, supportive and committed to helping your vision become your reality. David is candid, transparent and fair. The work is top notch and he truly cares. Virtually every person on the project works for IND Construction. No games, no headaches. Time proven results.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category custom cabinets, drywall, electrician, picture framing, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 08/31/2018

03/24/2018

Naomi W.

So you love your house but now are feeling that it needs an overhaul to make it look more modern and also have the amenities that are available now in 2018. It will not only add to the value of the house but make living in it easier and more interesting and convenient. But how do you choose what to do and how to get started? My recommendation is to immediately call David, at IND Construction and have him come over to discuss the necessary changes. He will help you decide how much you want to do to remodel and achieve the results you want. He is extremely personable and even tempered and full of great ideas which he will suggest and then discuss with you until you all agree on a complete idea of your goals. We had already worked with David to gut and rebuild a kitchen and bathroom a few years ago and knew how easily and efficiently the work went so there was never a thought about using another construction company when we decided to update our present kitchen. David looked around, gave us several suggestions as to how we could improve the room and then sent his crew to measure our space and figure out a convenient configuration for the cabinets. We didn’t even have to leave the house to choose the cabinets because the cabinet maker brought the samples to our house!! Because he is so experienced, David was able to help us with choices of colors, flooring, countertops, etc. The entire process was painless and although there were some decisions to be made along the way, the IND crews of workers were extremely efficient, knew their jobs, worked hard and really did not need direction from us. We had David’s cell number and were on a “What’s App” chat with him and his crews so it was extremely easy to contact everyone to ask a question or find out when they were coming in to work. Several times during the job, the junk and debris from the destruction of the walls, cabinets, floors were hauled away and after everything was finished, the crew cleaned up the garage where most of the mess was. David and his workers were very in tune with each other and communicated regularly, even if I was not aware of it. So if sometimes I called David to tell him about an incident, he would always say that he had already heard from the painter, or electrician, or installer! I can’t recommend IND Construction more highly.

Description of Work
remodeled Kitchen and laundry room

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/24/2018

03/01/2018

frank D.

We hired David to install our wood floors. This has been the best experience I have ever had with a contractor. David and his team were always right on time, courteous, very clean, and quick to respond to email or text. No hidden costs, and job was completed on time and right on budget. I would highly recommend IND Construction Inc. I will certainly use them for any future needs. Our floors look excellent!

Description of Work
Install wood floors

Category flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

02/28/2018

MATTHEW H.

About a year ago, my family and I moved back into our completely brand new home. We are enjoying our home so much and wanted to let everyone know about David Ifergan and IND Construction. Although the process of building a new home can never be described as easy, working with David was always easy and he made building our home quite pleasurable. When my husband and I first purchased our home 15 years ago, an 1800 square feet single story family home seemed like a palace. However, our family has grown by several children and animals. After several major remodels, we finally accepted that we could not make our existing house work anymore. We made the decision to tear down and build up new. That was a big and emotional decision in of itself since we had created so many memories and were pleased with the work we had put into our home. I won't dwell too much on the painful process of finding the right architect (which we eventually did) and getting the city to approve our plans because this post is about David Ifergan. Once our blueprints were approved, we began the search for finding the right contractor. In our neighborhood, at least 5-6 new builds are going on every year. Most of these new builds seemed to be financed by developers who have the money and connections to make their projects move quickly ie 12 months. On the other hand, the families who want to stay in the neighborhood and are building new, we have seen their projects take at least 18 months to two years to complete. What we were looking for was a contractor who could put in writing that we would only be displaced for a year, faithfully follow the architect's design, and keep us on budget. We found 4 different contractors to interview, all who had been recommended by friends. David was recommended to us by a good friend the day we had intended to sign with another contractor. The minute my husband placed the call to David, he returned the call immediately. He came to our home the next evening and spent a great deal of time with us sharing with us his background, images of his work. He looked over our plans, he got to know more about us/family, and our budget. At that first meeting, David was with us for at least 4hours. He then turned around and was even able to present with us a tentative contract within one week! My husband loves details though and asked David to modify the contract two more times. My husband only would sign if David would put in writing that the construction would take 12 months maximum, he had David detail the number of recessed lights, what type of plumbing, how many windows, brand, what kind of switches, type of air conditioning vents and all kinds of items, how much crown molding, wainscoting, and ceiling coffers. Let me say that all the other contractors just could not even come close to the level of patience and consistent enthusiasm David had, and gave us in the negotiation phase. That is what won us over in the end. Also, we checked with each and every single person on his long reference list and heard only positive things from each and everyone of them. One of the references even turned out to be an old colleague of mine who had moved away and she also highly recommended David. We finally signed our contract with David. We tore down our original home in February of 2016. David was at the project site several times a week. The foundation was a problem with the city (at no fault of David). Even though our plans were approved by our architect, the inspector changed his mind and wanted 2 extra feet deep of footing. The city had a shortage of inspectors at that time and we had waited a long period of time to even get an inspector to our site for inspection. There was literally 4-5 weeks of time where the site was at a standstill (at no fault of David). In this time, David worked constantly with the city to get the project moving. He had us choose and order windows, doors, plumbing fixtures so that the products would be ready to avoid further delay in the project. Oh, I forgot to mention, he even "threw in" the design expertise of Shirry Dolgin to assist with cabinet, counters, kitchen design, fixtures, lights. David's IND construction team are a group of men who work exclusively for David. They supervised the subcontractors and constantly worked on framing, drywall, painting, installation of fixtures. There were days where the electrician, plumbers and HVAC workers were working at the same time. I think it is always realistic to expect some problems with building your home that are unforeseen. However, David did not let it affect his enthusiasm for out project or his commitment. David even pointed out details about some of the work that he was not happy about and had it redone, often eating the cost. For instance, he did not like how some of the marble was laid in our bathroom and had it pulled down and relayed. He also shared his opinion about certain design features and said it would cost more but it would really make the home unique. He did not deceive us and say that we could have a certain look and not come through. We moved back into our "new" home 10 months after we tore down. Two months under contract. All work was done on the house down to the last cabinet knob. David finished our house on time, on budget and we are extremely happy with our house. We had no idea our house would turn out as perfect as it did. The pictures and video of our house will speak for themselves! Both my wife and I (both of us wrote this review) would be glad to talk with anyone serious about using David and IND construction. Thank you David and IND construction!

Description of Work
New Construction - 3800 square feet

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/27/2016

Review for IND Construction, LLC. - 16430 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA - 36865266

01/23/2018

Susan A.

They were great. Customer service was nice and answered all of our questions. We like them!

Description of Work
They did our wood floors all through the house.

Work Completed On 04/17/2017

11/16/2017

Wendy N.

It went very well, delivered as promised.

Description of Work
Remodel kitchen and 3 bathroom

Work Completed On 05/15/2017

11/10/2017

Lewis I.

At a moment when we were just about to seriously start looking for a contractor to renovate the kitchen in our old home, we found IND Construction from Yelp. That was 2-1/2 years ago & we have used Mike & IND Construction on a number of renovation projects both in our old home & new home. Mike & his team are very open about work to be done, potential issues that might surface & able to work within the bounds of our budget(s) & timeline(s). Some of those potential issues did arise during our kitchen remodel but Mike & his team were able to work with us on the right solution for the quality, budget & timeline. I was traveling internationally during this time & getting in touch with Mike during this time was not a problem. They make sure everything is to code & I was truly amazed at how they were able to keep city inspectors on schedule especially with the numerous bad/horror stories I've heard about city inspectors from friends & neighbors. Because of their great work in our old home, we were not only very happy with the result but we also got much over our asking price when we sold it. In our new home, we're continuing current renovation & future projects discussions to make our new house feel even more like home. I can truly say that fate is a funny guy as he introduced us to Mike within hours of my wife & I finally deciding we needed a contractor. I would absolutely recommend IND Construction, Mike & any of his team to anyone looking for a top notch, to-code renovation project

Description of Work
Complete renovation on kitchen & 2 bathrooms.

Category bathtub refinishing, custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, home inspection, lighting, plumbing, water heater repair, woodworking, marble & granite, structural engineer, architect, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/27/2017

08/25/2017

Scott M.

We had found IND Construction at a home show when we lived in Pasadena and were thinking about remodeling the kitchen in our condo. Plans for us changed and we recently purchased a multi family dwelling with my Mother in Law in a nearby town. Shortly after purchasing we decided to remodel the kitchen and bathroom in my Mother In Law's house and completely redesign the back 2 bedrooms and bath into one master and bath in the main house. We contacted IND and met with the owner, David. He came out and reviewed everything we wanted to do. He was very quick to give a us a detailed proposal along. You hear a lot of horror stories about contractors and them asking for money up front and disappearing, but with IND The contract and payment schedule is laid out very clearly. After the small deposit, payments were only due when project milestones were completed. It's not easy to go through a remodel while your living in your house, but David and his crew did a great job with everything. He assigned a project manager to our project that took care of the day to day, but David made himself available to us anytime we had a question The project was completed almost a year ago now and there have been some minor things that have needed repair. David is quick to respond and works with you to get someone out there to fix. It's nice to know that they are there for you even once the project is completed. . We're very happy with the outcome and wouldn't hesitate to hire IND for future projects.

Description of Work
Master bed and master bath remodel, new roof and Sheetrock ceiling of entire house

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, siding, home builders, structural engineer, architect, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/25/2017

thank you very much for your review!

07/19/2017

Lisa P.

We hired IND Construction for a complete kitchen remodel in my 1940 home. This is the second time that we hired IND Construction. IND Construction completed a fabulous main floor bathroom remodel for us two years ago. We were so happy with the results of our bathroom that there was no question as to which contractor we would use for the kitchen. David and IND Construction were our guys! David is extremely knowledgeable and offered suggestions that were helpful and in tune with our taste. His workers are craftsmen who are well healed in their trades. They also were reliable, honest and trustworthy which is equally as important. Davids bid was very reasonable for our remodel especially given the quality and level of craftsmanship that he continually delivers. The project was estimated to be completed in 3 months and was actually completed a week early. We are thrilled with our new kitchen as you can see from the beautiful pictures! We have a master bathroom remodel coming up in the near future and you know who our contractor will be......David and IND Construction! Thanks again David!

Description of Work
We needed a full kitchen remodel which included custom cabinets, custom floors, granite countertops and backsplash, replaced windows, new plumbing and electrical, recessed lighting and the knockdown of walls which separated the kitchen from the dining and family rooms.

Category custom cabinets, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, lighting, plumbing, replacement windows, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/14/2016

Thank you for the great review! We are glad you are enjoying your newly remodeled home. It was our pleasure to work with you again. We take pride and care to make sure each home is treated and crafted as if our own families will live there. With that note, we are happy to have welcomed you into our IND Family! The team at IND Construction is proud to have worked with you and look forward with assisting you with your future projects.

06/30/2017

Irene T.

We found IND construction through my sister over 2 yrs ago & it has been an absolute phenomenal experience. They worked 6 days a week nonstop for over 7 months in transforming our kitchen, 3 bathrooms, 2 kids bedrooms, & our master bedroom into "a brand new house". With his project manager & David always in constant communication with us for all details, we found this experience to be more than expected. Small "bumps in the road" always occurs with major remodels but David & his crew were more than willing to fix them without hesitation. David help us find an architect for the designs which matched our wishes completely. David help us find many subcontractors who worked very hard in transforming the work smoothly. We even asked David to help us design our landscaping & hire a great workers to finish our landscaping in less than 2 months. Quality was excellent. For major construction for inside & outside, we can always expect issues that came up but David's crew were more than willing to fix them in short time. Thank you David & Thank you IND construction for your wonderful work. You are all truly professionals!!!

Description of Work
Remodel kitchen, 4.5 bathrooms, master bedroom, front & backyard. Addition of 600 sq foot & general remodel.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, closet systems, concrete repair, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, glass repair, hardwood floor, heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, interior designers, landscaping, irrigation systems, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, wallpaper removal, replacement windows, home builders, skylights, woodworking, wrought iron, marble & granite, structural engineer, architect, stucco, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors, foundation repair, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, driveway gates