IND Construction, LLC.

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2012

At IND construction, we believe that the heart lives where the home is. We do more than construct homes; we commit to caring, design & beauty. Why IND? High-Quality Homes With High Standards Of Excellence! For over 14 years, IND Construction has offered Design & Build construction services throughout Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley. We specialize in residential remodeling, including New Construction and Custom Home Building, Additions of All Types, Complete Home Renovations, Kitchens and Baths, Design, and Planning. We help take your blue-sky concepts and turn your dream remodel into a reality! Our commitment is to preserve the origins of the structure, integrated with our specialized interior designs. As a fully licensed (License #937833), bonded & insured remodeling company, we are reliable, trustworthy & reputable. From our family to yours, our #1 goal is your satisfaction! Services Provided Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs), Custom Home, Garage Building, Guesthouse Design & Construction, Home Additions, Home Remodeling, New Home Construction, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling Awards * NKBA - National Kitchen & Bath Association * NARI - National Association of the remodeling industry * Best of Houzz Service Award, 2014-2016 * 2012 Angie's List- Super Service Award ...

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+165 more images

home remodeling200090025
Addition & Complete Transformation Addition & Complete Transformation - Mid Century Modern - Slater Residence - Los Angeles

home remodeling (68)home builder (6)flooring (28)electrician (26)plumbers (25)tile installation (25)interior painting (24)lighting (23)countertop installation (23)cabinet makers (22)drywall (21)door installation (14)

09/12/2022

Joseph L.

Just completed a remodeling project of a 2 bedroom condo with IND and couldn't be more pleased. I interviewed 8 contractors prior to deciding on IND and Allan, and it was clear from the beginning that I had made the right decision. The entire process was painless because of the responsiveness of Allan and the quality of workmanship by the whole crew. The coordination of different stages of the project was seamless. Everyone listened and did their best to make it a pleasant experience that made the final result exactly what I had in mind. I would recommend IND without hesitation.

Description of Work
Remodeling

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, interior designers, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/12/2022

Thank you for the fantastic review! We are very happy that you are enjoying your newly renovated condo. We are very pleased to have met and exceeded your expectations during the process. We would very much like to welcome you to the IND Family. Should you ever need anything we are here for you. "Constructing Hearts" one project at at time.

08/25/2022

Brandon B.

Recently got our kitchen remodeled by IND, couldn't have had a better experience! Avi and his team were fantastic, and the kitchen turned out beautifully! Renovations in the COVID age are never easy, but they made things simple and safe. Also, they really helped us through the creative process, since our vision was a little more modern than a standard kitchen, and our kitchen isn't huge at all. I couldn't recommend them more, and plan on having them remodel my bathroom in 2023.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/31/2022

Review for IND Construction, LLC. - 16430 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA - 39848560

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are glad to have worked with you and we are very happy that you are pleased with the process and outcome of your Kitchen Remodel project. We are also proud to have welcomed you into the IND Family! We look forward to working with you in the future. "Constructing Hearts" one project at at time.

07/16/2022

Lori G.

I'm so excited to post a rave review about IND Construction. They recently redid all my ceilings — overseeing the asbestos removal company, sanding the ceilings to a super smooth finish, and priming and painting. I was so happy with the results that I've just contracted with them again for a long list of other renovations and repairs. IND delivers high quality work at a reasonable price. And if you're lucky enough to work with Eran, one of the owners, you'll find someone who is a responsive, detail oriented, kind person who listens closely to everything you have to say. I'm so pleased to have found him and will definitely be using IND again in the future. Thanks so much, Eran and IND!!

Description of Work
Remove asbestos popcorn ceilings and repaint all ceilings

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 07/13/2022

Thank you for this wonderful review! Eran had a special thank you that he wanted to share: Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for your kind words, it is my pleasure to work with you and help you with your beautiful new home needs. You are now part of the IND Family, so if you need anything, don’t hesitate to reach out!

03/27/2022

samantha A.

We found Erez and IND through Angi and because of an issue with mold in our bathroom. We are still in the earlier stages of our project but so far every step has been painless and easy! I have had really bad experiences with other construction companies in the past so while this is early on our project the early experience is key. For the mold remediation we barely knew the workmen had been there. They were efficient and cleaned up daily to the point that my daughter did a double take at how clean it was after they left! We feel fortunate to have found Erez and his team! They show up when they say they will and perform exactly what was discussed. They go at the pace the customer is comfortable with and treat their customers like family! (pic displayed is a before pic and will post finished pics when everything is completed!)

Description of Work
Shower remodel/ Mold remediation

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, hardwood floor, lighting, plastering, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/07/2022

Review for IND Construction, LLC. - 16430 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA - 39674760

Thank you so much! We really appreciate you sharing such an awesome review. It is our privilege to work with you. We are here for you should you ever need anything. You are officially part of the IND FAMILY! #Constructing Hearts

08/02/2021

Terry S.

Erez Shifferman and IND were excellent and we are very pleased with the results of our recent kitchen remodel. This was the second remodel project we have done working with Erez. His communications were outstanding, prompt and thorough. He kept the project moving and avoided unnecessary delays. When problems arose, he was quick to find solutions. Erez has a style that instilled confidence that he was working to achieve our objectives. As a whole, the IND crews were neat, courteous, conscientious, and assured quality results. Of particular note, the demolition, flooring and tiling crews were excellent. IND was excellent. When we have future remodeling projects, Erez Shifferman and IND will be the first (and maybe only) contractors we will contact.

Description of Work
Complete Kitchen Remodel

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for posting this review! We really appreciate you taking the time to do that! We are so happy that you were pleased with how the project went! Thats our goal! It's our greatest reward to know that you were pleased with the results. We appreciate you choosing IND, and know that we are here for you should you need anything!

03/19/2021

Kimberly D.

I had four different contractors come to my house to give me a fee for a kitchen remodel at my home in Calabasas California. I had a budget in mind that was pretty specific, all three contractors told me there was no way possible that they could remodel my kitchen at that price. They were coming up with every excuse in the book. They said there was no way possible! Then I had IND construction come out, they were so friendly and knowledgeable and made me feel like I wasn’t acting crazy because of the budget that I set. They said absolutely they could do my kitchen remodel in that price! I was overjoyed but what was even better is they went over and above and made the remodel so easy for me and my family. I would absolutely recommend this company for all of my friends and family. They went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. And in the end, the kitchen was more than I ever hoped it could be. I get so many compliments on my kitchen now from all of my friends. The cabinets are high-quality, the countertop is just what I want it, and the tile work is intricate. It is Beautifully spectacular!!! Thank you so much for making me a happy customer, My plan now is to remodel one of my bathrooms in the summertime. I will be so wonderful to work with you again. Thank you thank you, Kimberly,

Description of Work
A kitchen remodel at my house in Calabasas California

Category fireplaces, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

Review for IND Construction, LLC. - 16430 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA - 39256446

03/16/2021

grace B.

IND Construction treated us like family and our home like their home. They converted our 2 car garage into a beautiful, efficiently designed, ADU. Additionally, we renovated our small awkward kitchen and turned it into a gathering spot for family and friends (or will be once we can gather again!), we landscaped, and more! Every step of the way, IND made certain that we were happy and when issues arose, we worked together to problem solve. David, Ehran, and Ben are honest, kind, and integrous. Gina, in the main office, is top notch, always ready to dive in and help out, wonderful to work with, and gets the job done. They stand behind their work and went the extra mile to make sure we were happy with the results.

Description of Work
Converted garage into ADU and general home renovation and landscaping

Category countertops, decks, landscaping, remodeling, home remodeling, hardscaping

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

08/31/2020

Olivia A.

When I found IND Construction and decided to move forward with them, I felt at ease. Every single step, from design to architecture to clearing out an old shed, to building the structure and final touches, was done with care. That meant a lot to me and my dad, especially now, with COVID-19. The workers were thoughtful and all my questions were answered and attended to. At the end of the day, I was really thankful that my guesthouse was built. It gave me a sense of relief and accomplishment. When I look at it, I think of my mom, who had wanted to build a guesthouse. I think she would have been really happy.

Description of Work
New guesthouse

Category home builders, architect

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

Review for IND Construction, LLC. - 16430 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA - 38850851

05/22/2019

Frank B.

David and Ben transformed our early 1990's country kitchen into a beautiful and contemporary, yet warm, gathering place for our family. I pinch myself every morning when I walk into our beautiful kitchen to make my coffee. Their crew's workmanship is impeccable and top notch. David and Ben were so easy to deal with. The one word that best describes them is "mensch." Both men are fair, transparent, and decent. I would highly recommend IND Construction.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, replacement windows, marble & granite, stucco, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/10/2019

09/01/2018

Jeff Z.

David Ifergan and the team at IND Construction are phenomenal to work with. Responsive, supportive and committed to helping your vision become your reality. David is candid, transparent and fair. The work is top notch and he truly cares. Virtually every person on the project works for IND Construction. No games, no headaches. Time proven results.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category custom cabinets, drywall, electrician, picture framing, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 08/31/2018

03/24/2018

Naomi W.

So you love your house but now are feeling that it needs an overhaul to make it look more modern and also have the amenities that are available now in 2018. It will not only add to the value of the house but make living in it easier and more interesting and convenient. But how do you choose what to do and how to get started? My recommendation is to immediately call David, at IND Construction and have him come over to discuss the necessary changes. He will help you decide how much you want to do to remodel and achieve the results you want. He is extremely personable and even tempered and full of great ideas which he will suggest and then discuss with you until you all agree on a complete idea of your goals. We had already worked with David to gut and rebuild a kitchen and bathroom a few years ago and knew how easily and efficiently the work went so there was never a thought about using another construction company when we decided to update our present kitchen. David looked around, gave us several suggestions as to how we could improve the room and then sent his crew to measure our space and figure out a convenient configuration for the cabinets. We didn’t even have to leave the house to choose the cabinets because the cabinet maker brought the samples to our house!! Because he is so experienced, David was able to help us with choices of colors, flooring, countertops, etc. The entire process was painless and although there were some decisions to be made along the way, the IND crews of workers were extremely efficient, knew their jobs, worked hard and really did not need direction from us. We had David’s cell number and were on a “What’s App” chat with him and his crews so it was extremely easy to contact everyone to ask a question or find out when they were coming in to work. Several times during the job, the junk and debris from the destruction of the walls, cabinets, floors were hauled away and after everything was finished, the crew cleaned up the garage where most of the mess was. David and his workers were very in tune with each other and communicated regularly, even if I was not aware of it. So if sometimes I called David to tell him about an incident, he would always say that he had already heard from the painter, or electrician, or installer! I can’t recommend IND Construction more highly.

Description of Work
remodeled Kitchen and laundry room

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/24/2018

03/01/2018

frank D.

We hired David to install our wood floors. This has been the best experience I have ever had with a contractor. David and his team were always right on time, courteous, very clean, and quick to respond to email or text. No hidden costs, and job was completed on time and right on budget. I would highly recommend IND Construction Inc. I will certainly use them for any future needs. Our floors look excellent!

Description of Work
Install wood floors

Category flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

02/28/2018

MATTHEW H.

About a year ago, my family and I moved back into our completely brand new home. We are enjoying our home so much and wanted to let everyone know about David Ifergan and IND Construction. Although the process of building a new home can never be described as easy, working with David was always easy and he made building our home quite pleasurable. When my husband and I first purchased our home 15 years ago, an 1800 square feet single story family home seemed like a palace. However, our family has grown by several children and animals. After several major remodels, we finally accepted that we could not make our existing house work anymore. We made the decision to tear down and build up new. That was a big and emotional decision in of itself since we had created so many memories and were pleased with the work we had put into our home. I won't dwell too much on the painful process of finding the right architect (which we eventually did) and getting the city to approve our plans because this post is about David Ifergan. Once our blueprints were approved, we began the search for finding the right contractor. In our neighborhood, at least 5-6 new builds are going on every year. Most of these new builds seemed to be financed by developers who have the money and connections to make their projects move quickly ie 12 months. On the other hand, the families who want to stay in the neighborhood and are building new, we have seen their projects take at least 18 months to two years to complete. What we were looking for was a contractor who could put in writing that we would only be displaced for a year, faithfully follow the architect's design, and keep us on budget. We found 4 different contractors to interview, all who had been recommended by friends. David was recommended to us by a good friend the day we had intended to sign with another contractor. The minute my husband placed the call to David, he returned the call immediately. He came to our home the next evening and spent a great deal of time with us sharing with us his background, images of his work. He looked over our plans, he got to know more about us/family, and our budget. At that first meeting, David was with us for at least 4hours. He then turned around and was even able to present with us a tentative contract within one week! My husband loves details though and asked David to modify the contract two more times. My husband only would sign if David would put in writing that the construction would take 12 months maximum, he had David detail the number of recessed lights, what type of plumbing, how many windows, brand, what kind of switches, type of air conditioning vents and all kinds of items, how much crown molding, wainscoting, and ceiling coffers. Let me say that all the other contractors just could not even come close to the level of patience and consistent enthusiasm David had, and gave us in the negotiation phase. That is what won us over in the end. Also, we checked with each and every single person on his long reference list and heard only positive things from each and everyone of them. One of the references even turned out to be an old colleague of mine who had moved away and she also highly recommended David. We finally signed our contract with David. We tore down our original home in February of 2016. David was at the project site several times a week. The foundation was a problem with the city (at no fault of David). Even though our plans were approved by our architect, the inspector changed his mind and wanted 2 extra feet deep of footing. The city had a shortage of inspectors at that time and we had waited a long period of time to even get an inspector to our site for inspection. There was literally 4-5 weeks of time where the site was at a standstill (at no fault of David). In this time, David worked constantly with the city to get the project moving. He had us choose and order windows, doors, plumbing fixtures so that the products would be ready to avoid further delay in the project. Oh, I forgot to mention, he even "threw in" the design expertise of Shirry Dolgin to assist with cabinet, counters, kitchen design, fixtures, lights. David's IND construction team are a group of men who work exclusively for David. They supervised the subcontractors and constantly worked on framing, drywall, painting, installation of fixtures. There were days where the electrician, plumbers and HVAC workers were working at the same time. I think it is always realistic to expect some problems with building your home that are unforeseen. However, David did not let it affect his enthusiasm for out project or his commitment. David even pointed out details about some of the work that he was not happy about and had it redone, often eating the cost. For instance, he did not like how some of the marble was laid in our bathroom and had it pulled down and relayed. He also shared his opinion about certain design features and said it would cost more but it would really make the home unique. He did not deceive us and say that we could have a certain look and not come through. We moved back into our "new" home 10 months after we tore down. Two months under contract. All work was done on the house down to the last cabinet knob. David finished our house on time, on budget and we are extremely happy with our house. We had no idea our house would turn out as perfect as it did. The pictures and video of our house will speak for themselves! Both my wife and I (both of us wrote this review) would be glad to talk with anyone serious about using David and IND construction. Thank you David and IND construction!

Description of Work
New Construction - 3800 square feet

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/27/2016

Review for IND Construction, LLC. - 16430 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA - 36865266

01/23/2018

Susan A.

They were great. Customer service was nice and answered all of our questions. We like them!

Description of Work
They did our wood floors all through the house.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 04/17/2017

11/16/2017

Wendy N.

It went very well, delivered as promised.

Description of Work
Remodel kitchen and 3 bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/15/2017

11/10/2017

Lewis I.

At a moment when we were just about to seriously start looking for a contractor to renovate the kitchen in our old home, we found IND Construction from Yelp. That was 2-1/2 years ago & we have used Mike & IND Construction on a number of renovation projects both in our old home & new home. Mike & his team are very open about work to be done, potential issues that might surface & able to work within the bounds of our budget(s) & timeline(s). Some of those potential issues did arise during our kitchen remodel but Mike & his team were able to work with us on the right solution for the quality, budget & timeline. I was traveling internationally during this time & getting in touch with Mike during this time was not a problem. They make sure everything is to code & I was truly amazed at how they were able to keep city inspectors on schedule especially with the numerous bad/horror stories I've heard about city inspectors from friends & neighbors. Because of their great work in our old home, we were not only very happy with the result but we also got much over our asking price when we sold it. In our new home, we're continuing current renovation & future projects discussions to make our new house feel even more like home. I can truly say that fate is a funny guy as he introduced us to Mike within hours of my wife & I finally deciding we needed a contractor. I would absolutely recommend IND Construction, Mike & any of his team to anyone looking for a top notch, to-code renovation project

Description of Work
Complete renovation on kitchen & 2 bathrooms.

Category bathtub refinishing, custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, home inspection, lighting, plumbing, water heater repair, woodworking, marble & granite, structural engineer, architect, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/27/2017

08/25/2017

Scott M.

We had found IND Construction at a home show when we lived in Pasadena and were thinking about remodeling the kitchen in our condo. Plans for us changed and we recently purchased a multi family dwelling with my Mother in Law in a nearby town. Shortly after purchasing we decided to remodel the kitchen and bathroom in my Mother In Law's house and completely redesign the back 2 bedrooms and bath into one master and bath in the main house. We contacted IND and met with the owner, David. He came out and reviewed everything we wanted to do. He was very quick to give a us a detailed proposal along. You hear a lot of horror stories about contractors and them asking for money up front and disappearing, but with IND The contract and payment schedule is laid out very clearly. After the small deposit, payments were only due when project milestones were completed. It's not easy to go through a remodel while your living in your house, but David and his crew did a great job with everything. He assigned a project manager to our project that took care of the day to day, but David made himself available to us anytime we had a question The project was completed almost a year ago now and there have been some minor things that have needed repair. David is quick to respond and works with you to get someone out there to fix. It's nice to know that they are there for you even once the project is completed. . We're very happy with the outcome and wouldn't hesitate to hire IND for future projects.

Description of Work
Master bed and master bath remodel, new roof and Sheetrock ceiling of entire house

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, siding, home builders, structural engineer, architect, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/25/2017

thank you very much for your review!

07/19/2017

Lisa P.

We hired IND Construction for a complete kitchen remodel in my 1940 home. This is the second time that we hired IND Construction. IND Construction completed a fabulous main floor bathroom remodel for us two years ago. We were so happy with the results of our bathroom that there was no question as to which contractor we would use for the kitchen. David and IND Construction were our guys! David is extremely knowledgeable and offered suggestions that were helpful and in tune with our taste. His workers are craftsmen who are well healed in their trades. They also were reliable, honest and trustworthy which is equally as important. Davids bid was very reasonable for our remodel especially given the quality and level of craftsmanship that he continually delivers. The project was estimated to be completed in 3 months and was actually completed a week early. We are thrilled with our new kitchen as you can see from the beautiful pictures! We have a master bathroom remodel coming up in the near future and you know who our contractor will be......David and IND Construction! Thanks again David!

Description of Work
We needed a full kitchen remodel which included custom cabinets, custom floors, granite countertops and backsplash, replaced windows, new plumbing and electrical, recessed lighting and the knockdown of walls which separated the kitchen from the dining and family rooms.

Category custom cabinets, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, lighting, plumbing, replacement windows, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/14/2016

Thank you for the great review! We are glad you are enjoying your newly remodeled home. It was our pleasure to work with you again. We take pride and care to make sure each home is treated and crafted as if our own families will live there. With that note, we are happy to have welcomed you into our IND Family! The team at IND Construction is proud to have worked with you and look forward with assisting you with your future projects.

06/30/2017

Irene T.

We found IND construction through my sister over 2 yrs ago & it has been an absolute phenomenal experience. They worked 6 days a week nonstop for over 7 months in transforming our kitchen, 3 bathrooms, 2 kids bedrooms, & our master bedroom into "a brand new house". With his project manager & David always in constant communication with us for all details, we found this experience to be more than expected. Small "bumps in the road" always occurs with major remodels but David & his crew were more than willing to fix them without hesitation. David help us find an architect for the designs which matched our wishes completely. David help us find many subcontractors who worked very hard in transforming the work smoothly. We even asked David to help us design our landscaping & hire a great workers to finish our landscaping in less than 2 months. Quality was excellent. For major construction for inside & outside, we can always expect issues that came up but David's crew were more than willing to fix them in short time. Thank you David & Thank you IND construction for your wonderful work. You are all truly professionals!!!

Description of Work
Remodel kitchen, 4.5 bathrooms, master bedroom, front & backyard. Addition of 600 sq foot & general remodel.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, closet systems, concrete repair, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, glass repair, hardwood floor, heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, interior designers, landscaping, irrigation systems, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, wallpaper removal, replacement windows, home builders, skylights, woodworking, wrought iron, marble & granite, structural engineer, architect, stucco, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors, foundation repair, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, driveway gates

Work Completed On 08/01/2016

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review! We treat each home as if we are building them for our own families. We are ecstatic you are enjoying your newly remodeled home! The IND team are thankful to assist you with your making your dream home into a reality and can't wait to assist you with upcoming projects.

06/14/2017

Glen N.

We'll let the pictures speak for themselves, but overall, very pleased with IND! On time, on budget and very high quality work. Most importantly, this is a company and crew that you can trust. David is very thorough in explaining all the aspects of the project and great about making himself available throughout for any questions/concerns. Between David and his project manager, Henry, we always felt like we were covered. Lastly, IND also provided us with great referrals for interior design and media/entertainment, which really helped pull everything together. We would definitely work with again and highly recommend to anyone looking for a quality contractor!

Description of Work
We hired IND to do an almost complete home interior renovation.

Category custom cabinets, drywall, electrician, hardwood floor, interior designers, lighting, remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 09/15/2016

Review for IND Construction, LLC. - 16430 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA - 35241251

Hello [Member Name Removed] Thank you for the fantastic review! It has been our greatest pleasure working with and getting to know the both of you! We are glad you are enjoying your remodeled home. We look forward to working with you both in the future! -From the team of IND Construction

06/13/2017

jerry C.

David and his team are true professionals ! they remodeled our kitchen, master bathroom, flooring, electrical, plumbing, painting throughout the house and more... They did exactly what we wanted and we are very happy with the final outcome. we started out with 3D renderings of the remodel and David and his team guided us step by step all the way to completion, which includes all permits, ideas, finish material selection and purchase. the workers are just amazing, each one of them, they are good people, good manners, very respectful, trustworthy and fun to work with (we used to enjoy the Latin music in the background:) we absolutely love our new home and enjoying it every minute. David has a great team of workers, subs and onsite manager (Amir) which made our overall experience very pleasant. I can't say there were no issues during the project (which we expected), but every time we had a bump in the road we would call David or Amir and they jumped right on it. thank you IND, we LOVE you All !

Description of Work
we remodeled our kitchen, master bathroom, flooring around the house, painting, rewiring and upgrade electrical, flooring and plumbing.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, glass repair, hardwood floor, insulation, interior designers, lighting, plumbing, replacement windows, home builders, architect, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 07/11/2016

Review for IND Construction, LLC. - 16430 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA - 35233399

Hey [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the wonderful review! We are glad to have worked with you on making your dream home become reality. We are also proud to have welcomed you into the IND Family! The team here at IND Construction looks forward to hearing from you again and in assisting you with any future home remodeling needs.

04/22/2016

Larry C.

David, the owner, is pleasant and friendly to work with. He personally works hard to achieve customer satisfaction, but needs better support from his sub contractors and workers. We found the quality of work provided by IND usually adequate , but not as high as other contractors that worked on our remodel. Probably the part that IND had the most difficulty with was the painting of the fascia boards, which developed bubbles, or blistering. Despite the repeated painting, they were not able to resolve the issue. We ended the contract and brought in another, more experienced painter, who was able to correct the problem. We concluded the bubbles were caused by the use of improper primer and patching material (spackling). Later work by another contractor, who replaced the driveway, revealed that the concrete for the foundation footings had not been poured properly. Another concern was that the sink cut outs in the kitchen quartz counter tops have an excessive over hang of the counter top, which allows for mold and mildew to grow underneath the counter top above the sink. There were some issues during the construction that David proactively resolved, despite whether it was IND's responsibility to correct or the architect's. One example was the width of the garage door, which had originally been framed a little too small. At the beginning, IND kept construction going at a rapid pace, but later the pace slowed down. David has a mind for efficiency, and the distance between IND's base in the San Fernando Valley and my house in Orange County caused work on our project to be given lower priority. Also, some of the tasks were not done in the right sequence, causing re-worked for a roughly finished result. The stucco brown coat inspection was not accomplished before the color coat was applied. The contract could have more clearly delineated what was provided and what was not included. That would have prevented some misunderstandings later on, but IND made an extra effort many times during construction to accommodate our particular requests and changes that were identified as needed as work progressed.

Description of Work
IND accomplished an extensive remodeling project of our single story house. The old house was demolished down to the slab and the floor area was increased by approximately 400 sq ft. IND provided foundations for the added and revised areas, framing, windows, doors, insulation, drywall, paint, stucco, stone work, electrical, plumbing, roofing, gutters, central heating and AC systems, some of the cabinets and counter tops, bathrooms, and the kitchen. They did not provide design or permits, flooring, landscaping, finished closet shelving, interior design, kitchen appliances, or window coverings. (The work started in April of 2014)

Category custom cabinets, countertops, concrete driveways, electrician, garage doors, heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, stucco, home remodeling, cabinet refacing, doors