Exotic Landscape Inc

Founded 1970 • With Angi since October 2012

4924 Balboa Blvd # 399

Encino, CA 91316

Exotic Landscape, Inc. is locally owner operated landscaping contractor, which is Licensed, bonded, fully insured, and had been practicing in the great Los Angeles Metro area. Exotic landscape prides itself on outstanding record of quality workmanship. We offer expert installation services by a

03/11/2015

Mindy L.

Description of Work
Did not complete job. He didn't use PCP (pipe) before putting down the bricks and I now have mold!!!! I've recently been told by several other landscapers that the pipe would have holes in it to allow for drainage therefore eliminating the mold to form. I didn't know this and was relying on Samie to tell me this which he did not. Now I have to have the mold removed. Also the bricks should have been power washed and then sealed which is another thing that Samie failed to tell me and again I didn't know. So now I have "a lot" of green mold all over my backyard on the bricks which I have to have removed!!! I have allergies to mold. Very unhappy. Would not recommend.

Category landscaping

03/22/2013

Mindy L.

Sammy is a very interesting man. He is highly educated and is a licensed landscape architect as well as a Floriculturist. I had recently purchased my home and the backyard was a disaster and I needed a knowledgeable person. Sammy knew exactly what needed to be done and how to do it. His crew has been with him for several years and they are polite and professional. My yard has been transformed into an oasis! It's beyond anything I could have imagined and my family and I are totally enjoying it. My front yard is now equally beautiful. I highly recommend Exotic Landscape.

Description of Work
Complete renovation of back and front yards. Trees removed and replaced. Brick and concert laid. Sod laid. Irrigation systems installed. Lighting system installed. Grading front and back.

Category landscaping

DiBara Masonry

Named "Top Masonry & Concrete Company" by Industry Oversight, we are a fourth generation masonry company, specializing in repairs, restorations and new installations of stone, block, brick, concrete and pavers, as well as waterproofing and sealing of any sort. No matter how odd, large or small the project may be, DiBara Masonry can provide exactly what you need, because with DiBara, expert advice is always free and expert service is always delivered. Our Story: Son of a third generation mason, DiBara Masonry's owner, Matthew DiBara, started working with a trowel and mortar beside his father at a young age on the outskirts of Boston, Massachusetts. After deciding to move west and build up his company there, Matt left the cold weather behind but carried with him the knowledge and history of his Italian ancestors and ever since has delivered expert quality sure to make Pasquale proud.

Offers Coupon

Miltee's Sprinkler and Valve Repai

We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate.

Automatic Sprinkler Controls Inc

Commercial and residential, large or small projects welcome. Certified water manager, trained personnel. Phone support available for most irrigation controllers. Award wining.

Satisfaction

Landscaping & Hardscaping. Concrete, Walkways, Patios, Pool Decks & Driveways. Fence Installation. Fire Pits, Outdoor Kitchen & Lighting. Exterior Drainage Installation. Irrigation Systems. Soil Enrichment & Sodding. Planting Trees & Shrubs. Hillside Brush Cleaning. Plant Ground Covers & Hydroseeding.