California Remodeling, Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2012

California Remodeling, Inc. has been serving southern California for almost a decade. We enjoy taking the time to explain in detail the wide selection of options & specifications available to make your home into true reflections of your tastes & lifestyles. We are professionals that work with our clients to meet their satisfaction. Walking with you step by step throughout the entire project, making sure everything is going as planned. Our reputation is very important to us, as is your home. That is why we give our best! California Remodeling, Inc. is insured & bonded, giving you the peace of mind you deserve. We are a proud family owned company, remodeling houses throughout the San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles areas & Orange County. You are just one call away from an enjoyable remodeling experience. Call for your in-home free estimate....

Allow Mike Guttman, with 30 years of experience in outdoor design and construction to integrate masonry and landscape and transform your outside living space into a beautiful place to come home to. Mike's designs have been featured on HGTV , is affordable and he has serviced the L.A. area from Los Feliz to Malibu including the Hollywood elite. Mike will meet with you personally for a consultation to artfully and masterfully integrate masonry with landscape design. His customer service and attention to detail has been awarded multiple Super Service Awards from Angie's List. Mike will personally spend time visiting with you to design the perfect outdoor space for your home. Spend time with Mike and see the difference. .

We are experienced Los Angeles Roofing Contractors and take pride in our work, and in our reputation. You will find that we are honest and fair, and that your needs are most important to us. Roofing Touch, is a full-service certified roofing contractor with over fifteen years of experience in all areas of roofing services. We specialize in the installation of residential and commercial roofing. We effectively and responsibly provide you with a detailed analysis and quality system to resolve your problems. We also offer 24 hour emergency roofing repair service. You can count on Roofing Touch for speedy reliable service when you need it most. We can handle all your needs from a small leak to a complete renovation. We offer affordable solutions for everyone.

02/11/2015

Description of Work
Pleasant consult meeting. Showed up on time for the consult on work to be performed. Never heard back from them with a cost estimate. I hired another contractor.

Category concrete repair,home remodeling

11/19/2014

Description of Work
They demolished my driveway and my old walkway. They excavated to the required depth, installed base materials and tamped it down for a solid foundation. Then using sea sand they leveled the scape and installed pavers in a beautiful herringbone pattern all the way from my side gate to the front entrance to my home. All the border and contour pavers were meticulously cut and placed by skilled craftsman. They scrubbed bags of sand on to the finished surface to fill all the tiny crevices and finished off with a sealer. I was well pleased with the work.

Category concrete repair

11/05/2014

The service went great. A crew of 3-4 came out and completed the job in about 1 day. The staff was very friendly, helpful and professional. They did good work and they were pleasant to work with. The technicians were competent and I had no difficulty scheduling the service.

Description of Work
I hired the company to do some work on the garage.

Category remodeling

08/16/2014

It went very well. I was so pleased with everything. The person I was dealing was David, he was very helpful with designing the bathroom. He was trustworthy and helpful, I can not say enough about him. Everything was very professional, on time, and they were dependable. I just can't say enough about the company.

Description of Work
Remodel

Category home remodeling

Room additions, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, new construction, and residential.

Commercial & solar panel.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover