California Remodeling, Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2012

California Remodeling, Inc. has been serving southern California for almost a decade. We enjoy taking the time to explain in detail the wide selection of options & specifications available to make your home into true reflections of your tastes & lifestyles. We are professionals that work with our clients to meet their satisfaction. Walking with you step by step throughout the entire project, making sure everything is going as planned. Our reputation is very important to us, as is your home. That is why we give our best! California Remodeling, Inc. is insured & bonded, giving you the peace of mind you deserve. We are a proud family owned company, remodeling houses throughout the San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles areas & Orange County. You are just one call away from an enjoyable remodeling experience. Call for your in-home free estimate....

Tetos Garage Doors

We specialize in Garage Doors installation garage openers installations-repairs-Broken springs-spun Cables-Door off Track-Broken motors-remotes-safety sensorsand more.. *15 years experience *fully loaded truck with all parts garage doors need. *we fix it right at the same visit. * friendly-professional-clean and honest. * not over charge for part do not need it You can also reach us at 805-990-7879.

02/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pleasant consult meeting. Showed up on time for the consult on work to be performed. Never heard back from them with a cost estimate. I hired another contractor.

CATEGORY concrete repair,home remodeling

11/19/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They demolished my driveway and my old walkway. They excavated to the required depth, installed base materials and tamped it down for a solid foundation. Then using sea sand they leveled the scape and installed pavers in a beautiful herringbone pattern all the way from my side gate to the front entrance to my home. All the border and contour pavers were meticulously cut and placed by skilled craftsman. They scrubbed bags of sand on to the finished surface to fill all the tiny crevices and finished off with a sealer. I was well pleased with the work.

CATEGORY concrete repair

11/05/2014

The service went great. A crew of 3-4 came out and completed the job in about 1 day. The staff was very friendly, helpful and professional. They did good work and they were pleasant to work with. The technicians were competent and I had no difficulty scheduling the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired the company to do some work on the garage.

CATEGORY remodeling

08/16/2014

It went very well. I was so pleased with everything. The person I was dealing was David, he was very helpful with designing the bathroom. He was trustworthy and helpful, I can not say enough about him. Everything was very professional, on time, and they were dependable. I just can't say enough about the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

Room additions, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, new construction, and residential.

Commercial & solar panel.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover