A1 Carpet Market

Founded 1980 • With Angi since September 2005

4.1

We have designed our showrooms to be pleasant environments with the largest quality selection. Our expert flooring specialists have been trained and are constantly trained both by us and the manufacturers to bring to you the latest and best advices in design, quality, color, performance, installation and warranties....

M&M Custom Flooring

M&M Custom Flooring

Experience the M&M Custom Flooring difference. Exceptional craftsmanship, affordable pricing and guaranteed results have been M&M Custom Flooring's commitment for over 25 years. Based in Burbank, California, our local staff and hands on owner work closely with homeowners and home builders to deliver the very best flooring solutions available. We respect both you and your home and look to create an experience that is less stressful and more enjoyable. Your complete satisfaction is our number one priority. Contact us today for your free estimate and let’s talk about your dream floor. Also serving Venice, Culver City, Beverly Hills, CA.

10/05/2012

They changed owners and fired my rep so they could hire a family member. The job did get finished and very well, but my sles rep did the coordination, not A-1. A-1's flooring team did the work on my floor and they did a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered cabinets, flooring granite from them. I worked with a very knowledgeable and honest rep who helped me a lot. But the company changed hands between the time we signed the deal and we started. The fired my sales rep for what I understand were not good reasons (they wanted a family member to take his job), so he contracted the job for me. He used their flooring person, s my contract called for it, and they did a good job, but I would go through my contracator next time,

CATEGORY flooring contractor,custom furniture

07/12/2012

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When I started looking for new carpet for my floors I went to Home Depot and Loews. It was frustrating because in addition to the price of the carpet there was a lot of additional charges for installation, taking out the old carpet, being upstairs,moving the furniture, etc. I was trying to stay within a budget and wanted a set price. I went to A-1 Carpets because of a recommendation from Alan's Best Buy show. It was worth the drive to Thousand Oaks from North Hollywood. The owner was very helpful in picking out my carpet. Everything was included in one price. The owner came to my house to measure and brought the sample book so I could check the color I'd chosen against my furnishings. Because of that, I actually ordered a different color. His installers were on time and worked quickly. Everything was done very professionally. I've had the carpet for a year and a half and I'm very happy.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

07/02/2011

I spent $1832 for the carpets and the price was all inclusive. I went to another store and they said that it was $50 extra to bring the carpets upstairs. Then they said that they would charge extra to move the furniture. I had read about A-1 Carpet Market and so, I went out to talk to them. I liked their carpets and it was all one price. I thought their prices were good too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had carpets installed by A-1 Carpet Market. I bought the carpets on February 10th and had them installed sometime in March.

06/08/2009

The inital contact and purchase went smoothly, service was good. The measurements taken by the company was not right and we had to pay more than we originally paid, which was unexpected. Took a few tries to schedule the installation, the carpet needed to be ordered. Installers were very professional and cleaned up after their work, they were not however provided with enough material and we had thr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced carpet in the living room, bedrooms, stairway and hallways.

03/30/2006

My salesman Sam was very helpful. The installers were hard working and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet for Living room, dining room, stairs and three bedrooms.

CATEGORY carpet installation

Carpet, Hardwood, Engineered wood, Laminate, Tile, luxury Vinyl planks and tile #WPC and Water_proof floors, Regular and Custom installation

Repair, refinish floor