A-RUSS BUILDERS INC

Founded 1976 • With Angi since April 2008

USES SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH E-MAIL OR PHONE....

AC repair AC installation Heating and cooling supply mini split install air ducts install and cleaning heater repair ductless system repair

Cal Climate is family owned and operated, bringing a personal touch to everything we do. In 1970, founder Andrew "Andy" Sauer started the company with a simple vision - provide friendly, reliable service and products. Andy knew that Cal Climate would succeed by building a reputation based on going the extra distance. His sons, Tom and Bob, continue to carry on that awesome tradition today. We take pride in the fact that 90% of our new business comes from referral's. Please if you have any further questions or you would like to schedule a service call or a free installation appointment please contact us

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/22/2009

Everything lined up perfectly. The work turned out top notch. It involved electrical and plumbing. The experience went very smoothly and we would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
He turned a potters studio into a bedroom and turned a closet into a bathroom. He did a number of things in our home.

Category remodeling

09/26/2008

Russ was very helpful and provided a contact name and phone number.

Description of Work
I was in need of a referral to someone who could draft structural drawings for the purpose of turning a carport into a garage.

Category garage builders

05/17/2008

The job went extremely well. The contractor, Russ Levine, was very dedicated to and enthusiastic about his work. He provided me with a contract before starting work which included a cost cap. He completed all the work promised without exceeding the cap! He was on the job site daily both to work on the project and to closely supervise the work of sub-contractors. Further, he was extremely organized...

Description of Work
I hired Russ Builders to build new construction (an addition to my house) on my property. They provided an architect and a designer to plan the new (approximately 350 square feet) construction according to my wishes. First, they demolished the existing garage and then built a new garage in it's place that would support a room above it. Above this new garage, they built a multi-purpose room and a 3/4 bathroom. The room included a closet, built-in book cases, hardwood floors, and air conditioning and heating. In the bathroom, they did all necessary work, including electrical and plumbing work. Outside the new room, they built a staircase from ground level to the second story door of the new room. After they completed the new construction, I hired Russ Builders to do renovation work inside my house. They totally remodeled a bathroom...custom cabinetry, walls, floor, tub, vanity, toilet, painting, tiling, electrical, plumbing, etc. Also, in the office of my house, they built in a custom designed and constructed bookcase and drawer unit, across an entire wall.

Category closet systems,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,garage builders,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

04/12/2008

The project went extremely well in every way including cost and completion on schedule. Russ was on site supervising every day of the 9 month project and had a personal enthusiasm for producing a top quality job. Sub-contractors were generally competent, responsive, disciplined and nice people to have around one's house. Any problems were satisfactorily addressed by Russ. From our experience Russ ...

Description of Work
1,400 sq. ft. addition to existing house, including concrete work, framing, roofing, carpentry, windows & doors, plumbing, electrical, drywall, stucco, plastering, painting, tile, HVAC. Complete general contractor service to completion.

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,drywall,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,roofing,home builders,stucco,interior painters

04/08/2008

I was very worried about starting this project because I'd heard so many horror stories about home remodeling/construction. I can't believe our stroke of luck in finding A-Russ Builders, Inc. There are not enough superlatives to describe them. The company owners, Russ and Priscilla, work with the utmost of professionalism, honesty and integrity. Their workers were here on time every day. They went...

Description of Work
We added 700 square feet to our home and also did extensive updating and remodeling inside our house.

Category remodeling

NEW HOMES, REMODELING, ADDITIONS, PAINTING, STUCCO, DOORS, CARPENTRY, TILE, CONCRETE, DOORS & WINDOWS, ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING, ROOFING, ARCHITECTURAL & ENGINEERING SERVICES, SOIL & GEOLOGICAL REPORTS, CONCEPTUAL PLANNING, HILLSIDE CONSTRUCTION.

ASK FOR DETAILS