A-RUSS BUILDERS INC

Founded 1976 • With Angi since April 2008

USES SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH E-MAIL OR PHONE....

Temp Air System, Inc.

Temp Air System, Inc.

We’ve been around since 2002 and our staff has over 20 years of experience in the field. We're knowledgeable, fully trained on a full range of HVAC products, maintenance and technology. We offer professional services and quality work because your home is the place where you should be able to breathe easy and be comfortable, no matter what time of the year it is! Aside from offering excellent services, we also offer a wide range of high technology and innovative HVAC products. When you work with Temp Air System Inc., you’ll find products that may be more efficient and overall reduce your utility costs. We make sure you're 100% satisfied and that we are 100% prepared – that’s experience you can count on! Whether you need heating or cooling services such as repair and maintenance or you need to replace your HVAC system, we’re ready to help. We offer financing at zero money down and zero interest. Payments as low as $149 for new system! (WAC) Please call us for full details!

Offers by Temp Air System, Inc. on Angi

06/22/2009

Everything lined up perfectly. The work turned out top notch. It involved electrical and plumbing. The experience went very smoothly and we would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He turned a potters studio into a bedroom and turned a closet into a bathroom. He did a number of things in our home.

CATEGORY remodeling

09/26/2008

Russ was very helpful and provided a contact name and phone number.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in need of a referral to someone who could draft structural drawings for the purpose of turning a carport into a garage.

CATEGORY garage builders

05/17/2008

The job went extremely well. The contractor, Russ Levine, was very dedicated to and enthusiastic about his work. He provided me with a contract before starting work which included a cost cap. He completed all the work promised without exceeding the cap! He was on the job site daily both to work on the project and to closely supervise the work of sub-contractors. Further, he was extremely organized...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Russ Builders to build new construction (an addition to my house) on my property. They provided an architect and a designer to plan the new (approximately 350 square feet) construction according to my wishes. First, they demolished the existing garage and then built a new garage in it's place that would support a room above it. Above this new garage, they built a multi-purpose room and a 3/4 bathroom. The room included a closet, built-in book cases, hardwood floors, and air conditioning and heating. In the bathroom, they did all necessary work, including electrical and plumbing work. Outside the new room, they built a staircase from ground level to the second story door of the new room. After they completed the new construction, I hired Russ Builders to do renovation work inside my house. They totally remodeled a bathroom...custom cabinetry, walls, floor, tub, vanity, toilet, painting, tiling, electrical, plumbing, etc. Also, in the office of my house, they built in a custom designed and constructed bookcase and drawer unit, across an entire wall.

CATEGORY closet systems,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,garage builders,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

04/12/2008

The project went extremely well in every way including cost and completion on schedule. Russ was on site supervising every day of the 9 month project and had a personal enthusiasm for producing a top quality job. Sub-contractors were generally competent, responsive, disciplined and nice people to have around one's house. Any problems were satisfactorily addressed by Russ. From our experience Russ ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1,400 sq. ft. addition to existing house, including concrete work, framing, roofing, carpentry, windows & doors, plumbing, electrical, drywall, stucco, plastering, painting, tile, HVAC. Complete general contractor service to completion.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair,drywall,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,roofing,home builders,stucco,interior painters

04/08/2008

I was very worried about starting this project because I'd heard so many horror stories about home remodeling/construction. I can't believe our stroke of luck in finding A-Russ Builders, Inc. There are not enough superlatives to describe them. The company owners, Russ and Priscilla, work with the utmost of professionalism, honesty and integrity. Their workers were here on time every day. They went...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We added 700 square feet to our home and also did extensive updating and remodeling inside our house.

CATEGORY remodeling

NEW HOMES, REMODELING, ADDITIONS, PAINTING, STUCCO, DOORS, CARPENTRY, TILE, CONCRETE, DOORS & WINDOWS, ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING, ROOFING, ARCHITECTURAL & ENGINEERING SERVICES, SOIL & GEOLOGICAL REPORTS, CONCEPTUAL PLANNING, HILLSIDE CONSTRUCTION.