Rampart Garage Doors

Founded 2015 • With Angi since January 2016

1345 Encinitas Blvd Suite 701

Encinitas, CA 92024

Rampart Garage Doors is a locally family owned and operated business. We are fully licensed by the California Contractors State License Board (CA #1022916) and are furthermore insured and bonded! We founded Rampart Garage Doors on several principles that go against the grain of your "traditional" garage door repair company. For starters, our technician's are not compensated based on a sales commission. We believe this creates a conflict of interest between the company and customer from the start. Instead our technician's are paid based on a salary with bonuses for superb customer service and reviews. Additionally we provide a haggle-free, everyday low fixed pricing model for all of our parts and services and back it up with our 14-day price match guarantee (see our website for details). Still not sure if you should give us a try? Take advantage of our no obligation, free estimates within our local service area. You literally have nothing to loose, only a garage door service provider to gain....

07/24/2017

Alan W.

Excellent work. Arrived promptly with a Saturday call. Did complete tune up and replaced other parts free of charge that were getting worn.

Description of Work
Replaced connection between door and hinge.

05/25/2017

Vicki A.

Tom was excellent with his service and his explanation of the options.

Description of Work
Repair of garage door and replace the springs.

05/23/2017

Stephen M.

My garage system broke down on a Sunday (first time I've had this problem so I was concerned and anxious) and I immediately requested a quote / assistance via Yelp and my request was sent to 4 garage repair companies. To my relief Thomas at Rampart Garage Doors responded withinin 1/2 an hour with the right info at the right time with a friendly and supportive tone that put my mind at ease. Thomas was extremely courteous, professional, friendly and customer oriented via email, phone and in person and provided highly competent and timely service. I'm very happy to give him and his company a very strong recommendation and, obviously, Rampart will be first choice if I require assistance with my garage door system in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced two springs on my garage door, did a thorough tune up on the garage door system to include tweaks to better align door/tracks, and talked me through the system and good maintenance. Thomas also noticed the two sensors were too high and adjusted them in accordance with safety specs.

05/23/2017

Aleta G.

Tom called ahead, arrived at the beginning of the 1 hour time window, finished within an hour and addressed all of my concerns about my garage doors. He explained to me how they work, why they break, what factors go into the different components of the garage door and the noises they make and how that affects the functioning of the door, the motor and the lifespan of the various parts. No pressure sales or unnecessary up-selling- just simple, understandable explanation of what's going on with my door and options. His prices were reasonable and better than the last time I had a door fixed with another company. The product was also more accurate for my XL 8ft heavy 2 car garage door which makes a difference on how they function and how long they last. He was professional in dress and manner, open, honest and friendly. Excellent experience. Thank you Tom!

Description of Work
One of the springs on my garage door broke. Tom explained that the other might last another month because they usually break pretty close together and gave me the option to replace it. He also checked the motor, the bearings on the sides and the weather seal and rollers. After discussing options and lifespan of each component, etc. I decided to replace the bearings and the second spring as well. He adjusted the force on motor to be more accurate for the weight of my door and the size of my springs.

05/17/2016

Mary Ann H.

Rampart responded quickly to my request for an estimate. Nice to have someone who did not want a fee to give me an estimate. Tom did a great job at explaining my options. The door was fixed quickly and works great. Polite and professional and at half the price my bother-in-law got his spring fixed for from someone else. I strongly recommend Rampart.

Description of Work
Rampart replaced two springs on my roll up garage door. One of the springs had broken. Tom with Rampart also tuned up the door. It now works better than it has in years.

Great American Door & Screen

Doug has been specializing in building and installing doors for 21 years in homes of well known people. After the last big recession that hit construction hard, he dialed his skills to garage doors and screens. We have great garage door manufacturers right here in California that build a superior product for a lot less money. Somebody needs to show the consumers what they can buy for a lot less money and not have to wait so long for their purchase to be installed. He takes pride in each job and only uses the highest quality materials for a fair price. Give us a call today for your free estimate.

Door Dorks

Frustrated with unreliable, unprofessional service companies? Door Dorks delivers what the competition dreads. Fast, reliable, friendly, professional garage door service in San Diego. Our trucks are fully stocked to ensure we can repair most garage door issues on the same day! With years of experience in the industry, you can rest assured that we deliver top quality service and parts. We can repair the complete spectrum of garage door styles and designs - be it a total garage door replacement, off-track garage door fix, cable and broken spring replacement, or simply a planned maintenance. We also install new garage doors and openers that fit any budget.

All-Pro Quality Garage Doors

All-Pro Quality Garage Doors has been servicing San Diego since 1989. We are an award winning company that has an A+ on the BBB and take pride in the reputation we have built. Specializing in garage door and opener installations and repairs, please call for an estimate today. We offer Military and Senior discounts. Free Estimates on new Door Installations, as well as quotes over the phone. Please contact us today for your next Garage Door/Opener project!

Offers by All-Pro Quality Garage Doors on Angi

CA License #1022916
    State of California
    Contractors State License Board
    01/31/2019

We service everything residential garage door related. From garage door and motor tune ups all the way to complete system installation. No job is too big or small.

At this time we do not offer repair services for Gate systems or Commercial Loading Doors.