Oceanside Drywall

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2013

Oceanside Drywall is a newly formed company by 4 brothers with a combined 25+ years of professional experience in the Drywall industry both residential and commercial. We serve the North San Diego County area and look forward to helping you with your projects....

Flood and mold restoration. Water Damage - When faced with any type of water damage, we are the experts you need to restore your property. Mold Remediation - We are certified experts at remediating hazardous mold.

The company provides finishing of drywall to residential customers. We have built a loyal customer base through trust, integrity, and quality work.

Whenever disaster strikes, whether it is fire, water or mold related damage, you need the help of professionals who are fast and reliable. Smart Dry Restoration in San Diego fully understands how much of these damages can be of stress to your or your business. We, as a reputable company, are available 24/7 for your help. We will make all of the repairs that you need and also ensure no further damage occurs to your property. We arrive at your place quickly, estimate the cost of permanent repairs and provide you with a design and building services that will be used for restoring your property. Smart Dry Restoration is also licensed and fully insured contractor and have years of experience. At Smart Dry Restoration, we have the latest industry knowledge as well as experience in restoring, repairing and remodeling your property after water, fire and other type of disaster. We have specialization in damage restoration services, renovations, remodeling and reconstruction. Our company takes pride in the quality of our workmanship which is always completed within the scheduled time and also within the parameters of your insurance policy or the contract. Why Choose Us? We have real people who are answering your calls 24/7. The staff at Smart Dry Restoration is knowledgeable, able and fully authorized to answer to your questions on the spot and whenever possible. We never use any answering services, scripted advice or any offshore call centers. When it comes to emergency disaster situations, we are top-notch in experience and education. Our technicians are fully certified, IIRCR educated and they require continuing education classes. We have been in this business for several years and have thousands of satisfied customers. All of our technicians have years of experience in this business.

06/14/2021

Even though they are licensed, they did not issue a contract (contract amount $8,000.00 - $10,000.00. Adrian has driven a wedge in between my significant other by maintaining a dialogue with her over the course of the project as well as providing un-solicited advice. He is playing the 'handyman hustle' with her, pointing out everything that I am doing wrong, such as using a vacuum for dust and how...

Description of Work
Drywall repair from flood damage, re-texture

Category drywall,plastering

06/20/2016

Came and looked at property and said he would get back to me with an estimate and never followed thru

03/01/2016

Shortly after the work was completed I called the company to voice a concern about some of the work performed. Literally within minutes I received a call back from the owner of the company eager to address my concerns. We reached a mutual agreement. I was extremely surprised by the speed at which my concerns were addressed and rectified. I feel in my dealings with OCEANSIDE DRYWALL I received two ...

Description of Work
Due to a water leak I needed several holes in the drywall repaired.

02/15/2016

It was great! They did a great job patching all the holes and matching the texture. They were friendly and happy to have my toddler follow him around and showed her what he was doing.

Description of Work
Fixed 5 drywall holes and textured the wall/ceiling

02/10/2016

It went very well. Joe and his crew were great. They were conscientious and worked hard and they did such a great job. Perfect texturing and no tape lines can be seen. Looks fabulous and Joe oversaw the job and even did a lot of the finishing. They were conscientious and cleaned up each day. I would highly recommend Oceanside Drywall and I am so glad our contractor subcontracted with Oceanside.

Description of Work
They taped and mudded the newly drywalled kitchen, part of dining room walls and ceiling of hall from kitchen to garage where electrical wiring had been done. Also patched other areas around windows, walls etc. Textured and made it paint ready.

Category drywall

Drywall Service, Patchwork, Texture Matching. Water Damage Cut-Out & Repair. Acoustic Popcorn Ceiling Removal & Re-Texture. Plaster Repair, Old Kitchen Recessed Lighting Removal & Remodel. Painting.

Stucco & Concrete.