Brown's Building & Design

Founded 2016 • With Angi since August 2016

I worked for my Fathers company for 10 years which he has owned for 36 years. I am starting my own journey now and will be providing the same professionalism as he does. Give my crew and I a chance to make your dream project come to life!...

Elbow Grease Window Cleaning

Keeping your home clean is a full time job. Leave cleaning the windows to us! We also wash the screens, wipe down the frames, and clean the tracks! Our strong customer service, efficient and professional work, and reasonable pricing combine to put a smile on the faces of our customers. We also offer pressure washing and gutter cleaning.

Offers by Elbow Grease Window Cleaning  on Angi
HomeTurf

HomeTurf is an artificial turf installation company with over 13 years experience in the trade. We pride ourselves on our impeccable lawns and our dedication to a positive customer experience throughout our sales and construction process. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Our sales representatives and support personnel are extremely courteous and professional. We want to work to earn your confidence and exceed your expectations.

Offers by HomeTurf	 on Angi
The Painting Company LLC

We are experienced residential and commercial painters, and we are proud to be in San Diego! We are experts in interior and exterior painting, and our team will provide top-notch customer service throughout the entire process. Visit our site, learn more about our painting process, and call us with any questions. We can't wait to meet you!

Offers by The Painting Company LLC on Angi

08/15/2016

The quality of his companies work blew my family's mind. Every idea we had he expanded on and created something much greater. Would recommend his company to anyone looking for the best result for any project that have in mind. They will make your dreams become a reality. Nothing but positive working with his company. You will never be disappointed with the results

Description of Work
Remodeled my outdoor kitchen and lounge area.

Category architect

New Home Construction, Remodels, Maintenance, and Repair.

Satisfaction