Acorn Restoration

Founded 1979 • With Angi since July 2010

A complete furniture service company, we provide in-home touch-up and repair services, in-shop furniture restoration, and custom furniture construction. Upholstery services are also available....

Palm Construction

Palm Construction will send one of our 3D Design Experts to your home for an introductory session that includes your projects’ scope of work, specs, and dimension, followed by walk-through of different showrooms and material suppliers, getting you one step closer to your desired vision. Your project will be performed by our top professional crew members.

America's Dream HomeWorks

America's Dream HomeWorks Is A Family-Owned Full Service Home Improvement Contractor In California Offering Complete Home Remodeling Services. We Help Homeowners And Property Owners With All Of Their Home Improvement Needs. With The Professional Knowledge And Vast Resources, We Are Able To Provide Our Customers With The Best Products, Unmatched Customer Service And Affordable Prices. Secondary Phone: Secondary 916.739.0996

Offers by America's Dream HomeWorks on Angi
Sonny Roofing, Painting, and Hauling

I am a one person owner and 5 good guys that work under me I watch what they do I am allso on site with them as we work we are fast and easy to work with if it your roof or painting or just Handman work I will make sure it done I love to help people to make them smile when They need the right things done I work with them to make it easy on them and around their schedules thank you and have a bless day

07/16/2019

The work they did was ok. But they didn’t respond to 6 phone messages. I went to the location 2x to try and get answers but nobody was there. On my 3rd visit finally Rick was there. But they never did meet the agreed-upon deadline so the gift I was giving someone for their birthday was late.

Description of Work
Furniture restoration.

01/03/2018

Excellent job. We will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Refinished and shortened dining room table

06/15/2017

I could not have asked for better service or better outcome.

Description of Work
They came to do a repair job on my cherry dining table, told me they would be doing me a disservice to try and repair and recommended taking and totally refinishing. I had a very short window of time that they met and the table is beautiful.

11/11/2016

I didn't have them do the work

Description of Work
Re upholster a couch , it didn't happen yet . So I can't evaluate. Yet.

05/29/2014

My experience with them has been very positive. They are actually coming in again today but I have used them in the past. I am getting an estimate from them for some new windows. When they did the siding, they were here and they were on time. They were professional and they did quality work. Everything about them was professional.

Description of Work
I used Acorn Restoration for doing work on the siding of half of my house.

Category siding,doors