Top Rank Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2011

9100 Elkmont way

Elk Grove, CA 95624

Top Rank was established in 2003. Top Rank Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is a family owned and operated organization based in Northern California. Top Ranks Principals have been in the industry combined for over 40 years. We specialize in HVAC maintenance, repairs, replacement, and new

11/16/2021

Alan S.

They did a good job and very happy for the service. I used them in annually basis, when spring and fall.

Description of Work
installation of AC/Heater

11/21/2018

Melinda M.

They were very honest and fair and I would highly reccomend them. Our inspection report showed problems with the A/C unit so Top Rank did what they could to get it up to speed and it has had no problems in the 3 years since

Description of Work
Maintenance on heating and A/C system and inspection of same

11/16/2018

Carol K.

Perfect! They were professional, honor their work, show up on time and they make you happy as a customer. Top rated company. I will highly recommend.

Description of Work
They installed a brand new heating & air conditioning.

John R.

They show up on time. They are always on budget. The employees are typically in a good mood when they do the work and that is important.

Description of Work
They did air duct work for me. I have been using them on and off for the past 3 years.

Jay H.

It went really well and they were very professional. We use them almost every winter for repairs.

Description of Work
They replaced a whole unit on our roof.

Linda D.

The owner Jeremy is a wonderful person. I had used his company in the past. The company responds quickly. The employees did an excellent job, they were on time, polite and clean. The office staff stayed in good communication with me; my tenants were happy. I wished I could give them an A+. He also gave me a really good unit, at a really good price.

Description of Work
I had them put in a new air conditioner and furnace in my rental about a month ago.

Chris J.

They did an amazing job and they are super responsive.

Description of Work
They replaced the AC unit and the furnace.

Jen B.

They are very personable. They have a great team. Lance is my desiccated tech. They are very communicative. They are by far the best out of others in the area that I have used. They really are amazing.

Description of Work
They are the service techs for 2 of apartment complexes that I own.

Carol L.

The office gals are very nice and accommodating, and Jeremy is great. Pedro has been doing most of the work for us and we really like him. We have been very satisfied with them!

Description of Work
They put in some french doors, ceiling lighting, ceiling fans, and checked our sprinkler system.

Debbie/ Ron H.

Service was excellent. They were prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Painting and roofing.

Roy C.

They were punctual and did what they said they were going to do. They are very solid company to work with.

Description of Work
They installed a new residential heating and AC Unit.

Alex V.

It went very well, very smooth, very quick. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced AC unit

04/08/2015

Helen D.

It went great and dropped our bill about 30%.

Description of Work
Yearly maintenance. They also replaced the entire AC sytem for me as well.

06/05/2014

Eddy L.

The service person came over an hour past the appointment time. I called the office a few times and they had confirmed he was 'On his way'. Technician was very polite and helpful, provided details of his inspection and explained items that needs to be performed. Still, sitting around for over an hour waiting on the technician was a bit much for me.

Description of Work
Came out and inspected rust in drip pan reported by home inspection. Provided estimate on cost of repair.

03/20/2014

Gerald G.

The price was exceptionally good and we had six other quotes. They came out exactly when they said and did exactly what they were supposed to do. They put the unit in and all of that. The only problem we had was that they were supposed to come out and do a fresher test on the unit because they were supposed to that and get a rebate but they didn’t do that. So finally we called them and they came out and did that. Then we asked them they told that the inspector would come and do that but they still haven’t come for that yet. The work was done quickly, efficiently but it was little details that are causing problems. They called back and said that they would schedule on Tuesday and on Tuesday a gentleman called us to let us know what time they would be out. Then told that they would out in about half an hour to 45 minutes away and we had it scheduled. When we called them back they weren’t answering the call and when he answered he said that he was outside the door but was somewhere else. He called us back later and said that because two of them had similar names and that’s where they were with the inspector. When we asked what happened to our inspector they didn’t tell anything but other than that the unit is working great, they came quickly to put it and the people were all good.

Description of Work
Top Rank Heating & Air Conditioning Inc put in a new heating and cooling system for us.

01/17/2014

Drew H.

My appointment was suppose to be from 1-3pm. I got a call at 2 saying my appointment would be late and they would come closer to 4. At 4:15 I called them and they told me they were on the way. At 5 I had to call again and they told me the technician went home. Waited 4 hours and I had to be the one to contact them to finally find out they were not coming. It would have been fine if they just notified me earlier so I didn't have to wait.

Description of Work
Left me waiting for 4 hours.

09/13/2013

Eddy L.

First day they show up, they don't have the special 'key' that would allow them to fill the system partially to perform a test of the AC system. The ONLY key they had was with someone else 2 hours away. They special ordered a few more keys and had to come back next day. Original technician was busy so they assigned someone else that seems to be even less competent than the original tech. The 2nd technician was promising that they would get the unit special ordered and installed the next day. Had I not reminded him that 'next day' was July 4th, they would likely end up missing the appointment. Technician was supposed to mail me the final work order and receipt but never sent it. Had I not call up their main office, I would never have gotten a copy. Overall, they did okay job but not a company I would send my repeat business.

Description of Work
Investigated why AC is blowing hot air. Determined that the AC system have zero Freon, suggested and replaced AC compressor unit as it have been running continuously without Freon.

07/15/2013

Rhonda J.

They were great! They came in and took care of everything and gave me good discounts and good prices.

Description of Work
Top Rank Heating & Air Conditioning checked out the air conditioner and put in the capacitor. They had to come back a second time because it just flat died. Because they had been out before they put in half pound of freon for 80 bucks. They put in a kick-start for reduced price and they didn't charge for the analysis or coming out.

01/06/2012

Marie H.

They set up a payment system and I had not a bit of problems out of the system.

Description of Work
I used Top Rank HVAC Inc to do annual checkup.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/07/2010

Vicki M.

Jeremy was able to assist us in determining our needs and finances. He provided us with quality options and let us make the determination. There was no pressure to choose one alternative or another. Based on the nature of our situation, his pricing was fair and reasonable. No overages. His employees were punctual, friendly and respectful of our home and property. They conducted themselves in a professional manner and Jeremy checked on the job daily. He was available at various hours and returned telephone calls in a prompt fashion.

Description of Work
Reducting, new HVAC, added vents, clean out system, two attic fans,some wiring, complete clean up

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

4 Seasons HVAC

Derek Sawyers Smart Energy Heating & Air Inc

We are a Heating & A/C contractor that specializes in residential service repairs, maintenance, and new installations. We also do light commercial service, maintenance. and installation. We have 25 employees. We are also a service provider for The Home Depot and can offer financing through them. G.E. or Hero.

River City Water Heaters and Plumbing

River City Water Heaters is run by two longtime friends that go way back. Starting off as plumbers, they then found an interest in working with water heaters. Now, they offer 24 hour emergency water heaters for the people in and around Sacramento because they know what it’s like to have something go wrong in the middle of the night and not know who to call. Thankfully, River City Water Heaters & Plumbing will come to the rescue.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Repair, maintenance and installation for all makes and models of air conditioning, heating and refrigeration equipment systems.

NA