With Angi since September 2015

Elk Grove, CA 95624

Painting Services...

09/19/2017

James D.

Juan, Miguel, Sean, and Victoria did a superb job!! We are receiving compliments regarding the job they did, Great attention to detail and very professional. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category house painters

09/29/2015

Gary S.

He is really good! I?m going to have come back next week for exterior painting of my house

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

Tracy Lennon Painting

Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my business with the best kind of advertising, word of mouth, for 35 years so give me a call and let me add you to my list of more than satisfied customers. Thanks for letting me serve you! Tracy Lennon 1-209-601-0905 anytime p.s. I'm a guy and not related to John Lennon of the Beatles, but I do have a band, and I am related to the Lennon sisters of Lawrence Welk fame. 35 years experience Interior/Exterior Pressure washing Drywall repairs Texturing High ceilings Resedential/ Commercial No job too big or too small Work nights and weekends License #787589 1-209-601-0905 anytime

Pittman Painting Solutions Inc.

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With over 20 years of experience, rest assured that Pittman Painting Solutions will be the only Painting Contractor you want to work with for your current or future jobs. Our attention to detail, professional customer service, and overall quality craftsmanship will turn your home or business into a fresh, exciting space for you to relax after a long day, or show off to your clients. We offer Interior or Exterior Painting for Commercial or Residential services, so no job is too big or too small! Call us today, we'd love to talk to you about your project!

Interstate Coatings

Specializing in painting! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Interstate Coatings on Angi