With Angi since September 2015

Painting Services...

Tracy Lennon Painting

Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my business with the best kind of advertising, word of mouth, for 35 years so give me a call and let me add you to my list of more than satisfied customers. Thanks for letting me serve you! Tracy Lennon 1-209-601-0905 anytime p.s. I'm a guy and not related to John Lennon of the Beatles, but I do have a band, and I am related to the Lennon sisters of Lawrence Welk fame. 35 years experience Interior/Exterior Pressure washing Drywall repairs Texturing High ceilings Resedential/ Commercial No job too big or too small Work nights and weekends License #787589 1-209-601-0905 anytime

Terry Campbell/Campbells Painting

We are a small painting company but able to perform on projects small or large. Generally have 1-2 employees. Do not use sub-contractors. State License No. is C468581. Estimates are free. Discounts for seniors, Angies list members, and new customers. Liability insurance and workmens comp. insurance is current.

West-Cal Painting

Our main goal is customer satisfaction. With many years of experience we specialize in Residential and Commercial Interior and Exterior Painting as well as Cabinet Refinishing.

09/19/2017

Juan, Miguel, Sean, and Victoria did a superb job!! We are receiving compliments regarding the job they did, Great attention to detail and very professional. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category house painters

09/29/2015

He is really good! I?m going to have come back next week for exterior painting of my house

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters