PaintRite Pros

Founded 1987 • With Angi since February 2015

9880 Waterman Rd

Elk Grove, CA 95624

PAINTRITE PROS employs their own painting crews and carriers general liability and workers comp coverage. We understand the value of what it means every time someone chooses us; they’ve entrusted us with their homes and because of that, every detail, every corner, every piece of a project matters

06/11/2018

Sonia K.

PaintRite Pros was east to work with. They kept us updated every step of the way. The employees were courteous.

Description of Work
Exterior paint

02/21/2017

Christina G.

The actual service that I paid paintrite for was acceptable. I have had to fix some spots that were missed in a hasty end-of-job walk through, but the experience left me with a bad taste overall. Paintrite is expensive, but I didn't have an issue with that, expecting quality. The estimator and pre-job walk through both left me feeling confident. The crew that did the actual painting was really fantastic too, and super friendly. However, and I recognize that this was partly my fault, I was left with a mess when they left. The end-of-job walk through was scheduled in what was a pretty tight window of time for me. Unfortunately, the job was not ready to be considered done. The floors were covered in dust, paint chips, and nails (a month later I've hopefully stepped on the last of them). The paint crew used a personal supply of waters and mio left in the kitchen, and had made a lot of obvious errors (messy lines, drips on counter tops, etc). The single crew member left onsite fixed what we found, but after 30 mins I had to leave, so signed paperwork and moved on. The disappointing part is still finding errors (and nails on my bare feet) weeks later. I scrubbed paint out of my bathtubs, off the stairwell, and redid a small part of a powder room wall. I fully believe that Paintrite would have come back to the property to fix the errors (there were two lightbulbs not put back in sockets in cathedral ceilings), but after having to fix so much I sincerely didn't want them back on my property. I would never recommend their service. However, if you do have them on a job for you, take time and insure that you have plenty of leisure to insure they correct what was missed and restore your house to a reasonable state of cleanliness afterwards.

Description of Work
Interior painting, whole house.

10/18/2016

Nancy M.

They sent paint samples to me based on colors I liked at a home in a different city. I loved the colors which were a tan for the main color with off white trim and black accents. They had it complete in one day!

Description of Work
Paint exterior of home.

Category decks, pressure washing, house painters

07/12/2016

Terri B.

It went well. We had a little communication problem where I thought the company was coming out a day earlier than they were scheduled. No big deal, we're retired, so one day later didn't matter. The company was very professional, from the beginning of the proposal process to the day of painting. The painters explained everything that they were doing, so we knew how long we would be 'stuck' in the house while the exterior was taped up. Again, not a long time and we had expected this. I was so pleased that I recommended PaintRite Pros to my sister, who lives 50 miles away, and she also has been very pleased with the price and quality of the service provided to her.

Description of Work
Prep and paint the exterior of my home. They had told me in advance that they would be removing the exterior lights, and that if I purchased new ones, they would be happy to install them for me.

06/02/2016

June Eileen G.

Paint Rite Pros are the BEST! We were referred to Paint Rite Pros by another local paint company with excellent ratings that was unable to meet our deadline.....so, it's significant to know that Paint Rite Pros are well respected in their field. Our first challenge was that we had a wedding to be held in our backyard and our house desperately needed painting.From my first call to Lowis the office manager, to the final clean up after the last drop of paint they exceeded my expectations. Elijah, who oversaw the project was absolutely wonderful. Even though we had several extra challenges along the way – weather, more damage and dry rot and even some landscaping issues with 30yearold bushes that had been planted way too close to the house -- he went above and beyond to make sure every detail was taken care of perfectly and progressing on time. Curtis and Francisco helped on the interior. They were friendly, courteous and professional and really cared about the quality of their work. The work ethic of all of the team reflected the philosophy of integrity and excellence the company is built on.We had some big issues with dry rot and even slight cracking in the stucco. The extent of damage on the fascia/trim was more than expected and 2 of the crew stayed until after dark to make sure the job would proceed on schedule for our big event. I cannot say enough. Paint Rite Pros went more than the extra mile, they went the extra 10 miles not only to complete our project on time but complete it beautifully down to every detail! I wholeheartedly recommend Paint Rite Pros with a five star rating.

Description of Work
Painted interior doors and trim Pressure washed exterior, repaired dry rot on trim and fascia

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

05/04/2016

Clara K.

The job went very well. They were very courteous, fast, tidy and did everything we asked of they. The job turned out very nicely and we would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
PaintRite Pros pressure washed, prepared our very large patio area and gazebo for painting, painted both areas including short stucco wall and lattice, as well as wood benches, primed and painted everything. Did a fast and excellent job.

04/13/2016

Doug K.

At the estimate appointment, Chris clearly explained how they would do the job. He also generously answered several questions we had about the rest of our interior that we plan to do some time in the future, including painting our dated oak rails and cabinets. The painter was on time and got right to work. It was supposed to be a one day job, but because of the cool weather the patching did not dry quickly and he only got one coat of paint on the ceiling. When he was done, he wasn't satisfied with the result and said he'd like to come back the next day to clean up some of the texturing and apply another coat of paint. When the job was done, I can't even tell where the work was done and the ceiling looks great. I can't wait to have them do the rest of my interior. I just need to save up some money to have it done.

Description of Work
They patched and painted my kitchen where I'd had some electrical work done. They had previously painted my exterior, and they separately repaired some dry rot. I was very pleased with each job.

03/15/2016

Mark A.

They were on time and prepared. They spent several hours getting old wallpaper off --which was no easy task. They were always courteous and considerate. The really did not do much prep such as filling holes or smoothing things out but we also had not specifically asked them to do that. They cleaned up their supplies every night. They did an overall good job but could have better attention to detail.

Description of Work
Painted entire house inside with multiple colors-- approximately 3000 sf.

12/23/2015

Kirsten G.

We hired Paintrite Pros to repair a ceiling crack and paint the living room, kitchen, and front entry room ceilings of our home. We were getting ready to sale our house and needed the repair and paint job done ASAP. Chris, the owner, was very kind and accommodating and listened to our needs and concerns. He sent his paint crew out the very next morning to get the job done. Lucky for us they had just finished another job and were able to squeeze us in. Lowis, their secretary, was so nice and played a key role in scheduling and communicating with us. The crew was friendly and completed the job in a short amount of time; the ceilings looked great and I was very pleased with how clean they left everything. A week and a half passed and we started to notice the crack appearing again. I contacted Chris and right away he sent his head foreman Elijah out to inspect and repair the crack using a different product. I was impressed how Chris and his staff genuinely cared about correcting the problem and providing excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend Paintrite Pros for your next interior painting project!

Description of Work
They painted our living room, kitchen, and front entry room ceilings. They also repaired a ceiling crack.

12/14/2015

Tom M.

Description of Work
Painted interior walls (including 23 foot walls) and ceilings. Also, stained our staircase. Beautiful work and attention-to-detail - professional and fast crews.

Category house painters

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. It is our pleasure to work with customers like you. Thanks for the business and we look forward to working with you on any future paint projects. Chris

12/03/2015

Heather H.

Elijah and his crew did an awesome painting the exterior of our home. They were timely, courteous, thorough, cleaned the site up well, and didn't cut corners. We have a two story home with a patio cover in the back that couldn't be walked on and added complexities, but the crew was creative and got the job done with no casualties! Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of our two story home.

Category house painters

Thank you for your business and this review.. It means a lot to my guys and to me when we get nice reviews and comments regarding your experience.

12/03/2015

Heather H.

They did a great job! We were so happy with their work on the exterior of our home back in early November we asked Paintrite Pros to come back and paint the interior of our home in December 2015. Two stories, vaulted ceilings, crown molding, cutting in between built in cabinets, and more, but they conquered it all. They were meticulous, thorough, quick, timely, professional, and friendly! They were helpful and knowledgeable. They were responsive to my questions. I would highly recommend them for any paint job! Thanks to Chris, Elijah, Lowis, and the rest of your team.

Description of Work
Painted the interior of my two story home.

Category interior painters

Thanks for being a repeat customer and sharing your experience with Angie's List community. It was a pleasure painting the exterior and interior of your home. Look forward to referral comings our way! Thanks, Chris

11/30/2015

Brian S.

Fantastic, local, family business. It's been years since I've had a vendor who truly cares about the work they do. My staff kept commenting about the inspiring conversations they overheard as they walked by the Paintrite crew. They were amazed at the shared attention to detail and genuine interest in doing a "perfect job" rather than "the job".

Description of Work
Patched and painted some high, hard to reach, exterior, sections of the commercial building.

Category house painters

Thank you for the great review and the comments on my paint crew. We take pride in every job we do and I am glad to read this in your post. I look forward to working with you on other projects in the future. Chris

11/23/2015

Jane O.

Paintrite Pros showed up promptly each day of the prep and paint. I was comfortable to give them access to my garage during the job on the days I had to work. Because I live in a zero lot line community, they needed to access a portion of my home by entering my neighbor's back yard. I requested permission a week earlier with my neighbor for their entrance, and they also went to the neighbor's home on the first day to ask which of the three days would be the most convenient to enter their back yard. The third day I was home, as they had to paint my front door. They were courteous and responsive. These painters worked hard, and performed their jobs in complete harmony. Brian, the project manager, showed up during the day I was home, to inspect, as well as assist in accessing the trim on the high peaks of my second story home. Very friendly, very detail oriented. Chris Gardner, the owner, came by on the last day to inspect the work, and chat with me. I couldn't have been more impressed with this family-owned business. The courtesy and hands-on involvement by the owner was very impressive. The quality of the work is impressive. Yes, I will call them back to do my interior some day. I can't say enough about the quality of the job, and the customer service this company delivers. Excellent experience - excellent job!!! Thank you Chris Gardner and team!!!

Description of Work
Paintrite Pros prepped and painted the exterior of my home. As outlined in their 14-point service guarantee, all services were performed as stated in their ad. When I called them for an estimate, they promptly set a date for a "drive-by" and left a beautiful brochure/portfolio of what their work entailed, former customer's recommendations and pictures of homes they painted. An estimate was sent within a few days, and as I poured over other estimates, felt Paintrite Pros was my first and only choice for the job. There was always a follow-up call to confirm either the estimate preparation, and then dates for painting. This company offers excellent customer service and follow-up.

Category house painters

Thank you for this great review and the nice comments regarding PRP paint crew. We strive to do each job as if it is one of our own personal home. We look forward to working with you on future projects.

11/14/2015

Gayle B.

AWESOME. That is the one word I would use to describe Paintrite Pros. They did a fantastic job painting the exterior of our house. They transformed our tired, ugly exterior into something beautiful and envied by the neighbors! They were very busy when I contacted them for an estimate and we were on a tight schedule to get our house painted. So Lowis (the office manager) scheduled Chris (the owner) to come out within a couple of days to look at our house and give us a bid. We knew we had repair work that was necessary prior to any painting that could be done. So Chris sent out Bryan (his repair expert) to see what repairs would be required. A lot of the siding was damaged and in need of repair. He spent over an hour going over the options and explaining what needed to be done and why. We got three different estimates and chose Paintrite Pros. Price is important but it is not the only reason we chose this company. We appreciated their thoroughness, their professionalism, their follow through, their expertise, and more importantly, how they treated us, and that was before they even started the work. I didn't feel like just another customer. I felt like part of a family that I was so fortunate to be a part of. Chris has surrounded himself with a perfect blend of employees. They say a company is only as strong as its weakest link, but Paintrite Pros has no weak link. I would recommend Paintrite Pros for all your painting needs.

Description of Work
An exceptional job of repairing and painting the exterior of our home.

Category house painters, interior painters

We very much appreciate you taking your time to write a review. We are so glad you are happy with our work and hope to have the pleasure to work with you in the future. Thank you for your business and thank you for sending us the referral of your in-laws!

11/13/2015

Doug K.

From the initial appointment to the final walk through, Chris, Lowis, and their entire team were professional, yet personable. I gathered four quotes for the job. Paintrite Pros and one other came in the lowest. I chose Paintrite not only because I thought they presented a more professional package that appeared to be of the highest quality, but also because Chris really listened and truly seemed interested in meeting our needs. Once we chose them, Lowis was very easy to work with and she explained the entire process. It took us a while, but once we decided on colors, Lowis arranged for samples to be dropped at our house, so we could apply the paint and really see what it would look like. Even when we decided to change two of the colors, it wasn't an issue. All of the paint was dropped off and we confirmed they had it right the day before the job. The crew was all here on time, and they got right to work. The prep was very thorough and they even installed new house numbers and door handles for us. When I inquired why it appeared they spent extra time on the back of the house, the foreman explained he had them put extra paint on the back to provide extra protection from the sun reflection off the pool. We were extremely satisfied with their services. In fact, I'm having them come back to repair some dry rot on all my eaves.

Description of Work
The Paintrite team patched and painted the exterior of our two story home.

Category house painters, interior painters

I am so happy to read how pleased you are with our services! It was a pleasure working with you and thank you for your business. Hope to serve you again in the future.

11/09/2015

harjit J.

I don't even know where to begin ! This was by far one of the most positive experiences I have ever had with any type of home improvement . To the sweetest lady - Lowis , at the front office to the painting team and owner , I say God Bless You ! Lowis acted more like a close friend and support throughout the variety of simulataneous Home projects I had going . When the owner Chris Gardner showed up , it was obvious he was a Christian man and a professional . Then came the actual painting team ! Wow ! They were polite , prompt , punctual and conscientious of each step and how it was completed . They came and went in a few days from washing down the house to helping decide the final color scheme and then left as if no one had been there . They left me with a house that looked like something transformed on an HGTV show ! Countless neighbor's have stopped by to ask who did the work on my house. I would like to thank each person from the bottom of my heart for all they did for me ! They each went above and beyond my expectations. I was made to feel like family : )

Description of Work
Exterior paint

Category house painters, interior painters

Thank you for your business and great review. It means a lot to hear you are happy and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

10/26/2015

Robert W.

It went very smoothly. We worked with Kelly Moore in Folsom to choose our paints. We highly recommend you bring paint samples home and try them on your house. We didn't like the original color combination we chose after actually testing them on our house. The painters asked us to review their work and was very willing to touch up anything we wanted, which was a few boards on our facia. We had our gutters removed before painting and this exposed wood that was not originally painted when the house was new. We also removed anything else attached to the house. They prepped it by filling in all the holes and caulking as required. We had one big crack that they filled in as well. We are very satisfied with Paintrite Pros.

Description of Work
Do: Provided a detailed list of their services. Provided a detailed list of what we were required to do prior to their arrival. Provided a firm fixed cost. Communicated with us throughout the process

Category house painters, interior painters

10-28-15 {Member's name} We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. It means a lot to us to hear you are happy. Thanks for taking the time to write this review.

09/30/2015

Madelyne C.

Chris and his team did an excellent job. The toughest part was picking the paint color. They were thorough, courteous, professional and conscientious. My mother was living in the house, so they had to work around her. I was surprised at how they were able to get anything done, as she talked to them constantly! They were very polite and friendly all the while staying focused on completing the job at hand. The house looked amazing and a complete walk through was conducted to confirm my satisfaction. Their attention to detail was extraordinary. As with any contractor, you need to have good communication and I felt that Chris, Lowis and the Paintrite Pro team went above and beyond. I will hire Paintrite Pros again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Painted the complete interior of my mother's 1400 square foot home

Category interior painters

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your repeat business. It was a pleasure working with you again. Greatly appreciate you sharing your experience with the Angie's List community...

02/25/2015

Madelyne C.

Description of Work
Paintrite Pros painted the exterior of our home. The whole process was easy and painless (except for me trying to decide on a color). Every question I had was answered quickly and thoroughly. Chris was very patient with my paint color indecisiveness and having the color approved by our HOA. The Paintrite Pro team was extremely professional, thorough, and neat. I was amazed at how quickly the job was finished, the pressure wash and painting were completed in two days. I recommend Paintrite Pros to anyone looking for a reliable, friendly, competent and reasonable paint company to complete any job in or out of your home. You will not be disappointed! I will be calling Paintrite Pros to paint the interior of my moms house in the near future.

Category pressure washing, house painters

[member name removed], Thank you for the review. Thank you for the business. It was a pleasure working with you! Oh,sending a thank you for the business of painting your moms interior. We’re blessed to be able to do what we do and we’re privileged to serve others.