Lee's Landscaping

With Angi since July 2010

Additional contact email is leeslandscaping@gmail.com. Additional contact phone number is (916) 825-4041....

Advanced Interlocking Pavers

From concept through creation, our company’s goal is to create your ideal outdoor living space! Our design/installation team combines expertise and aesthetics to create the outdoor area of your dreams. Each project we build is designed to reflect the person style of the property owner. Our craftsmen combine for over 20 years of industry experience specializing in pavers, concrete, retaining walls, turf/SOD, planting/soft scaping, and landscape design. Our mission is to bring beauty, functionality, and sustainability to your property. Trust your project to us! At Advanced Interlocking Pavers we pride ourselves on our on integrity, reliability, and quality craftsmanship. We strongly believe in transparency. Our experts will always keep you informed and educated on each stage of the building process. From concept through construction let us help you turn your yard into the ultimate outdoor living space. We look forward to earning your business!

The Paver Company

We are a locally owned and operated small business specializing in transforming your outdoor living areas into functional and stylish retreats for you, your friends, and family. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm and Saturday by appointment only. We accept cash, check, credit cards and we also have attractive financing options available. Ask about our monthly specials and promotions! We look forward to creating your custom TPC dreamscape!

01/10/2019

Peggy C.

Exceptional. Prompt response and completion of job. Service was exactly what I looked for. Cost was reasonable, within what I expected for several new metal posts in concrete. Done in one morning.

Description of Work
Fence repair after wind storm. Several new metal posts to firm up wood fence.

Category fencing

12/03/2015

susan P.

Description of Work
The backyard was regraded for drainage and then landscaped. The results are both functional and beautiful. I had four different landscapers come out to offer their visions and James from Lee's Landscaping had by far the best esthetic ideas. My yard is also flood-free thanks to great drainage. I would recommend them.

Category concrete repair,landscaping,hardscaping

10/22/2015

Robert D.

Dealing with James is a pleasure and both he and his wife are artists with rocks and landscape. He came out at the appointed time of the initial appointment and surveyed the job and made suggestions on the process. Promptly provided a written estimate of the job before he left that day. I had suggested steel borders on the revised area, which he was concerned would not look good and suggested a concrete edge system. A great choice. I thought that bark chips would be fine under the existing redwoods and the new dry scapes, James suggested a mocha lava rock, not much additional cost, but will last forever and will blend in nicely with what the redwoods shed. Due to change in his schedule he was able to start earler than the original date and completed all the work in about 4 days. I believe that he had incurred additonal materials costs for the job, but he only wanted to be paid the amount of his original estimate. We compromised for a reasonalbe additional fee, it was worth it. James is very proud of his contractors license and very knowledgeable about the requirements of a good conrtactor. He continually asked if we had any questions or concerns and assured us that his job was to make us happy. He has done that, and the neighbors and people that walk by all comment and the quaility aof the work and the excellent appearance of the completed project. I do wish that there was a way to polst pictures on this site, both the contractor and I are very proud of the work.

Description of Work
Removed a large potion of the front lawn, created dry stream beds and landscaped the entire area is boulders, river cobbles, and mocha lava rock. Dry scaped the 17' by 129' moat in front of the property and installedd the drip system to all the added and existing plants.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

09/02/2014

Barry C.

Great

Description of Work
Front lawn

04/15/2014

Amy V.

He was very critical of my requests and said he had better suggestions for me. I listened to his suggestions, he spray painted orange lines and circles all over the backyard showing where the patio would end, where the stepping stones would be, where the drain holes would be, etc. and then when I asked if he could provide me two estimates - one for his design and one with my requests, he became rude. At that point, I knew immediately that we wouldn't be using him regardless if the price was good. And then he wrote up the estimate and it was much higher than others we had spoken to already. Done deal.

Description of Work
He came over to give me an estimate on new stamped concrete patio and new landscaping for backyard. I also wanted new irrigation/drip system and multiple drainage holes in areas that had historically been low and soggy.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

03/26/2014

Ronald H.

Our experience with him was great. He is wonderful. We absolutely love him. He does a great job. He is a hard worker and we are very pleased. I would highly recommend him. I thought the price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
We have used the landscaping services of Lee's Landscaping for our front and backyard.

09/14/2013

susan P.

First the estimate. James arrived punctually at the appointed time and inspected my backyard. I told him where all the problem areas were and what I would like to have done. He then took his spray can and drew a rough plan on the ground. I was already struck by his esthetic sense of design. He then wrote up the estimate. I really appreciated the fact that he itemized the estimate, putting the most important things first, so that I could choose to do the yard in stages if necessary. He also gave me some references of his past clients, so I could drive by and look at his work. I also called a couple of his past clients and they were all extremely happy with the work that James did in their yards. I took four estimates for this project and after careful vetting of each candidate, chose James for the job. He and Kim started right away, taking my old patio out, then regarded my lot, installed the drainage system, poured the new patio, planted the vegetation, installed the drip system and finally placed the decorative bark over the beds. James and Kim are extremely hard working, very knowledgeable and professional people. And among all the landscapers I interviewed, James has the most ability to merge functionality with beauty. The entire job went without a hitch, with no headaches or problems. I was always kept informed about what was going on and had a lot of input--for example, I met James at the nursery to choose the plants for my backyard. My yard looks beautiful and I will not have to worry about flooding in the winter because I have a very comprehensive drainage system. In addition, the price is reasonable. I highly recommend James at Lee's Landscape for any landscaping job and I plan employ him again when I do my front yard.

Description of Work
regraded the backyard, installed drainage system, poured concrete patio, planted the trees and shrubs, installed a drip system, and finished it with decorative bark.

Category concrete repair,drain pipe

04/17/2013

Ronald H.

I called James and left a message and within 15 minutes he returned my call and set-up an appointment. James arrived on time and we took a look at the backyard. I told him my basic thoughts of what I'd like to see done, he asked many questions, took measurements and used a spray can of paint to outline on the dirt where he invisioned the mow strip would be. Once we agreed what was to be done, he took about 20 minutes to write-up a detailed estimate of what would be required to complete the job, then went over the estimate with me, including the anticipated completion date. Based on the price and the positive feelings I had about James, we agreed that he'd start work the following Monday. James and his wife showed-up everyday at the scheduled time and he started out by telling me his plans for the day. I found James and his wife to be very knowledgeable about their profession and very, very hard working. After a couple of days of watching them work and talking with them, it was obvious that the work was being done to the best of their ability, no short cuts being taken. Aside from a couple days of rain, the work was completed within the estimated timeframe. I strongly recommed using Lee's Landscaping for your landscaping needs.

Description of Work
James and his wife re-landscaped our backyard which included installation of drainage and sprinkler systems and a concrete mow strip, rotatilling, hauling in and spreading 6 yds. of organic top soil, 5 yds. of 3/4" salt and pepper rock and 5 yds. of bark, planting 28 drought resistant plants and laying sod.

07/06/2010

Holly M.

He is very honest and hardworking. He does a really good job for a good price. He has done a lot of work in our neighborhood. He really stands by his work. He will come back and check on things. If you have any problems he will stop by.

Description of Work
He landscaped around our new pool and landscaped around our front lawn.

Category landscaping

Sprinkler installations, new lawn, fencing, retaining walls, concrete, waterfall pond, masonry, drainage system, low voltage landscape light, planting, tree service, landscape & re-landscape, decking, patio cover, flagstone & brickwork.

ask for details