Flowrite Plumbing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2010

Flowrite Plumbing provides master plumbing services in the Sacramento Valley. Our owner Jimmy is a second generation master plumber, when you call we don't send subordinates, you get the owner/master plumber on every project. We handle all residential and commercial plumbing needs focusing on high performance installations, upgrades and repairs of all plumbing systems. We use only high quality environmentally sound materials without compromising long life or value. One of our passions is tankless water heaters. Learn more on our website about the performance, safety and savings with tankless water heaters....

Boyd Plumbing, a Bonney Company

We are a full service plumbing & drain service company. One call gets a licensed, insured, and uniformed technician to your home. We always wear shoe covers inside the home and a drop cloth at our work area. What makes us unique is our level of customer service and the latest tools and training we have. We are an A+ rated BBB company. We always provide a written upfront quote before we start the work; that way there are no surprises.

Miracle Works Plumbing & Drain

Miracle Works Plumbing & Drain is a Sacramento based service and repair company. Our primary focus is to provide both residential and commercial clients with a 5-star customer experience, the best warranties in the industry and a satisfaction guarantee. Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Drain & Sewer, Hydro Jetting, Re-pipe, Gas Line, Water Filtration, Water Main, Water Service, Shower Pan, Fiberglass Tubs, Jacuzzi, Shower Valve, Garbage Disposals, Irrigation Repair, Toilet Service (repair & replacement)

Five Star Water Heater Services

Five Star Water Heater Services specializes in installation and repair of water heaters, leak repairs, and other plumbing services. We strive to provide an exceptional quality of service at an affordable price, with a quick response. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

08/23/2016

David S.

Plumber said he'd double bolt do flange bolts would be secure. Did not do that on first toilet. I asked plumber to leave second toilet after he wanted totear out tile and concrete to reinstall a new floor flange. He asked stupid question about if there was crawl space under concrete. He claimed he wasn't there during original construction.

Description of Work
Reseal wax ring on one toilet. Used old bolts. Fired plumber on second toilet. Inexperienced and did not have proper parts and asked twice if there was a crawl space under concrete slab floor.

07/17/2015

Russell I.

Jimmey came over the same day, evaluated the situation, and came up with a plan. Shaun arrived early the next day looked things over and, made the repairs! No complications and another happy customer!

Description of Work
Repaired a broken waste line and, capped a leaking valve.

06/24/2015

HITOMI S.

I was having a hard time getting hold of a plumber when the kitchen sink was not operable. The sink trap got broken when I tried to fix the drainage. Flowrite Plumbing answered my call right way and sent their plumber at the time they said they would. The plumber was courteous and professional. they charge $59 to come out to provide a diagnostics and an estimate, which is fair. But because we actually used their service this fee was waived. The sink is working fine.

Description of Work
Replaced the sink trap and clean the kitchen drain.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

10/30/2014

Michael C.

Flowrite provided me with a fair estimate. They seemed very knowledgeable compared with other plumbers I interviewed for the job. I will definately use them when I'm ready to start the job.

Description of Work
Provided an estimate for relocating a gas line.

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

08/31/2014

Nancy B.

Could have done it myself in 5 minutes for a $5.00 part, but I was out of the area.

Description of Work
Replaced just toilet flapper only, you be the judge. Is that fair price?

08/15/2014

Laura W.

I would definitely use this service again. Everyone was very knowledgeable and professional. The owner Jimmy and the technician Nick, took the time to explain everything. I found this company to be exceptional in their customer service, quality of work, and ability to give accurate projections on timing and pricing.

Description of Work
installed sinks, faucets and toilet after a remodel

06/10/2014

Lisa W.

Flowrite Plumbing came out to help with our kitchen/half bath remodel twice. They installed a gas line for my new range and new water line for the fridge. They then returned when we had some unexpected trouble in the half bathroom. All communications and service with this company were professional, timely and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them for any plumbing needs!

Description of Work
Repair 1/2 bath pipes and instal new faucet.

06/10/2014

Erin H.

They didn't actually fix anything but gave us free and very helpful advice!

Description of Work
I spoke to this provider about a toilet issue I was having and after speaking with them for 20 min on the phone they verified I did not need their services and told me how to easily fix the problem myself to save money. They were honest and helpful and didn't try to charge me for something I didn't need. I will definitely be contacting this business in the future if I need service.

04/07/2014

Carol M.

He did a great job. Excellent service and great follow up.

Description of Work
Jimmy reviewed the situation regarding my colgged toilet (that another plumber had said it was just fine - when it wasn't). He recommended replacing the toilet. He did a great job.

04/02/2014

Barbara D.

I would highly recommend Jimmy to anyone looking for a plumber. He mentioned to me that the majority of jobs he gets are by referral which I was impressed with.

Description of Work
Replaced my existing water heater. I was referred to Jimmy Vandivier at Flowrite by a friend. I was very happy with the installation. I felt comfortable with everything that was done. Clean up was great. He offered a plan to finance the work interest free for one year which I took advantage of.

Flowrite Plumbing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2010

2388 Maritime Dr Ste 200

Elk Grove, CA 95758

Gas leak repair, plumbing, drain and sewer cleaning, water heaters, remodeling - kitchen & bathroom

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Financing Available