Flowrite Plumbing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2010

2388 Maritime Dr Ste 200

Elk Grove, CA 95758

Flowrite Plumbing provides master plumbing services in the Sacramento Valley. Our owner Jimmy is a second generation master plumber, when you call we don't send subordinates, you get the owner/master plumber on every project. We handle all residential and commercial plumbing needs focusing on high

08/23/2016

David S.

Plumber said he'd double bolt do flange bolts would be secure. Did not do that on first toilet. I asked plumber to leave second toilet after he wanted totear out tile and concrete to reinstall a new floor flange. He asked stupid question about if there was crawl space under concrete. He claimed he wasn't there during original construction.

Description of Work
Reseal wax ring on one toilet. Used old bolts. Fired plumber on second toilet. Inexperienced and did not have proper parts and asked twice if there was a crawl space under concrete slab floor.

01/18/2016

John W.

Description of Work
Repair was performed work seems fine ... Wanted local company company is not from Elk Grove as claimed

07/17/2015

Russell I.

Jimmey came over the same day, evaluated the situation, and came up with a plan. Shaun arrived early the next day looked things over and, made the repairs! No complications and another happy customer!

Description of Work
Repaired a broken waste line and, capped a leaking valve.

06/24/2015

HITOMI S.

I was having a hard time getting hold of a plumber when the kitchen sink was not operable. The sink trap got broken when I tried to fix the drainage. Flowrite Plumbing answered my call right way and sent their plumber at the time they said they would. The plumber was courteous and professional. they charge $59 to come out to provide a diagnostics and an estimate, which is fair. But because we actually used their service this fee was waived. The sink is working fine.

Description of Work
Replaced the sink trap and clean the kitchen drain.

06/11/2015

Nicolette B.

Description of Work
Great family-owned compay. This is second time I used him. Prices are very fair, and he has done a great job both times!

05/07/2015

Byron L.

Well done

Description of Work
Replaced water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

10/30/2014

Michael C.

Flowrite provided me with a fair estimate. They seemed very knowledgeable compared with other plumbers I interviewed for the job. I will definately use them when I'm ready to start the job.

Description of Work
Provided an estimate for relocating a gas line.

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

08/31/2014

Nancy B.

Could have done it myself in 5 minutes for a $5.00 part, but I was out of the area.

Description of Work
Replaced just toilet flapper only, you be the judge. Is that fair price?

08/15/2014

Laura W.

I would definitely use this service again. Everyone was very knowledgeable and professional. The owner Jimmy and the technician Nick, took the time to explain everything. I found this company to be exceptional in their customer service, quality of work, and ability to give accurate projections on timing and pricing.

Description of Work
installed sinks, faucets and toilet after a remodel

06/10/2014

Lisa W.

Flowrite Plumbing came out to help with our kitchen/half bath remodel twice. They installed a gas line for my new range and new water line for the fridge. They then returned when we had some unexpected trouble in the half bathroom. All communications and service with this company were professional, timely and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them for any plumbing needs!

Description of Work
Repair 1/2 bath pipes and instal new faucet.

06/10/2014

Erin H.

They didn't actually fix anything but gave us free and very helpful advice!

Description of Work
I spoke to this provider about a toilet issue I was having and after speaking with them for 20 min on the phone they verified I did not need their services and told me how to easily fix the problem myself to save money. They were honest and helpful and didn't try to charge me for something I didn't need. I will definitely be contacting this business in the future if I need service.

04/07/2014

Carol M.

He did a great job. Excellent service and great follow up.

Description of Work
Jimmy reviewed the situation regarding my colgged toilet (that another plumber had said it was just fine - when it wasn't). He recommended replacing the toilet. He did a great job.

04/02/2014

Barbara D.

I would highly recommend Jimmy to anyone looking for a plumber. He mentioned to me that the majority of jobs he gets are by referral which I was impressed with.

Description of Work
Replaced my existing water heater. I was referred to Jimmy Vandivier at Flowrite by a friend. I was very happy with the installation. I felt comfortable with everything that was done. Clean up was great. He offered a plan to finance the work interest free for one year which I took advantage of.

10/23/2013

Ross G.

It started out with a professional inspection of the job to be done and a very-well explained estimate. Jimmy and Nick showed up on time and went right to work. Not only were they very professional, but a pleasure to have working at the house. Everything was done neatly and they left the premises immaculate.

Description of Work
They installed a gas line from the meter to our fireplace, along with the necessary hardware for a gas log fireplace.

Category plumbing, fireplaces

03/02/2013

Kenneth H.

Jimmy tracked to the drainage problem from the kitchen to the garage. He snaked the drain in the laundry room, but ran into some trouble with size of the snake head, so Jimmy improvised a change in the snake head and snaked the drainage until the clog was removed. Prior to his work we were given an written estimate and an invoice at the end of the work. This was done within 45 minutes to an hour. We will use Flowrite Plumbing for our future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
We have two washers. One produces more lint than the other, causing the water in the drain to backup into the kitchen, laundry room, and garage. Flowrite Plumbing was called late 2/14 and arrived at our door at 8:00 am the next day with a smile and to work on our problem.

04/27/2012

Kenneth H.

I would recommend them. I have used them several times.

Description of Work
I used Flowrite Plumbing for installing a new water line for our sprinklers and swimming pool.

07/12/2011

Nancy M.

He is the very best contractor I have ever hired. He has been here for three jobs from easy to complex. Always excellent.

Description of Work
Jimmy discoverd and fixed a difficult leak in a sewer line under our home. He fully explained the problem, did the work quickly and left the area cleaner than he found it.

07/12/2011

Nancy M.

Perfect. Has worked without issue since it was installed for years ago. He knew how to getthe job done with less overall cost and disruption to my home.

Description of Work
Jimmy installed the gas line for a new fireplace insert.

Category plumbing, fireplaces

01/25/2011

KIM N.

I was impressed from the start when Jimmy spent an hour with me going over my options, explaining the pros and cons of tank vs tankless and reviewing the potential new gas line piping layout. In the end I decided to go with the Navien brand as it had the best warranty. On the install date he got an early start at around 7:00 AM and was finished by mid afternoon. Afterwards we went over the various settings, how to use the control pad, and maintenance issues. The paperwork he left me included everything I needed to claim the federal tax credit for energy improvements. Perhaps the best endorsement I can make comes from my conversation with the city inspector. He stated that Jimmy was one of the few plumbers who actually had a code book in his truck and knew the various sections. The inspector also said that this install was one of the cleanest, most professional jobs he had ever seen. Coming from an expert that helped confirm that I had made an excellent choice by choosing Flowrite. This was my first time using Flowrite and I am extemely satisfied, Jimmy has earned my trust and will be the guy I call for all my future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Jimmy Vandivier, owner of Flowrite Plumbing, installed a new tankless water heater for me. He took care of the permits and hauled away the old tank heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

River City Water Heaters and Plumbing

River City Water Heaters is run by two longtime friends that go way back. Starting off as plumbers, they then found an interest in working with water heaters. Now, they offer 24 hour emergency water heaters for the people in and around Sacramento because they know what it’s like to have something go wrong in the middle of the night and not know who to call. Thankfully, River City Water Heaters & Plumbing will come to the rescue.

Huft Home Services

At Huft Home Services, we want to be the HVAC, electrical, plumbing and insulation company you trust. We take pride in serving the members of our community and strive to exceed expectations with everything we do. Having a reliable heating and cooling system in your home ensures you can stay safe and comfortable. We are the Heroes for the job! Our services are available for any make or model of heating and cooling systems no matter the age. Our NATE-certified technicians work under the Huft Creed and will always do the right thing. Our company has been operating with integrity since 2004, and we’re proud to be both BBB-accredited and NCI-certified. With our expert electrician specialists, rapid response times, and truly heroic customer service, you can feel great when calling on our team. Just as with all of our top-rated and award-winning home services, our electrical department ensures that you get the golden treatment every time we are in your home. From a simple matter like a flickering light to a whole-home rewiring project, we work quickly, safely, and effectively to deliver results that we know you’ll be 100% satisfied with every time. Whatever type of plumbing problem you have, we can address it. Our team can service any plumbing system or equipment regardless of the brand, make, or model. We vow to meet your needs with competence and courtesy to deliver long-lasting solutions. Moreover, our representatives display some important core values on every single visit. These include honesty, respect, integrity, and transparency. We are your home services HEROES!!

2022 Super Service Award

Chriswell Home Improvements

Chriswell Home Improvements, Inc. is a veteran-owned home remodeling company specializing in Green Energy roofing, exterior home coatings, siding, and windows. We also offer aluminum patio covers, HVAC, bathroom remodeling, and more! We have many financing options, as well as veteran & senior discounts, available to help make your home remodeling dreams a reality. Contact us today for a complimentary consultation!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Financing Available

Gas leak repair, plumbing, drain and sewer cleaning, water heaters, remodeling - kitchen & bathroom