Delta Pool Care

With Angi since September 2018

Delta Pool Care provides swimming pool and spa service for residential and commercial pools. We have great reviews from our customers and will always strive to provide the best and most reliable pool service available. Our owner Chris is intimately involved in the day to day operations and customer service. ...

Blue Pool Pro

Blue Pool Pro is a licensed, insured, and certified pool service company, we specialize in providing weekly pool cleaning services to residential pools and spas of all sizes. We offer competitive pricing and professional service that you can depend on year-round. Please call to schedule your appointment today

Chase Pools

Only service and equipment repair at this time. 23 years experience in servicing and repairing swimming pools in the Sacramento area. Feel free to call us directly at (916) 308-2507, and mention Angie's List!

Majestic Pool Service

We offer full service pool maintenance and cleaning. We offer filter cleaning, water testing, pool equipment repairs, green pool restorations, new pool start-up, and winterization. We have over 25 years of experience. We continue to grow from referrals from our customers. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and are Certified Pool Operators. Our CSLB License No. is 794263.

10/02/2020

Carol M.

Terrible! I used Chris's company for a year. In that time I kept voicing my concerns about my pool sweep spitting half-way across my 1/2 acre backyard and he kept telling me sweeps do that and kept saying maybe it was too much pressure from the pump. I disagreed; this is not my first rodeo. Finally, I hired Sac Valley Poos Service. Turns out it was the pressure of the SWEEP, plus my 4 filters were totally clogged and filthy. Delta had never cleaned them the whole year! I'm lucky it didn't cause damage to my 2-year new pool! I do remember him telling me that filters only need to be cleaned once a year, which is BS. Again, not my first rodeo. I was very disappointed that I got Delta Pool Care off of Angie's List. They should not be on your site.

Description of Work
regular pool maintenance

Category pool cleaners