Chemtech Pool Care

Founded 1991 • With Angi since September 2009

Blue Pool Pro

Blue Pool Pro is a licensed, insured, and certified pool service company, we specialize in providing weekly pool cleaning services to residential pools and spas of all sizes. We offer competitive pricing and professional service that you can depend on year-round. Please call to schedule your appointment today

Chase Pools

Only service and equipment repair at this time. 23 years experience in servicing and repairing swimming pools in the Sacramento area. Feel free to call us directly at (916) 308-2507, and mention Angie's List!

Majestic Pool Service

We offer full service pool maintenance and cleaning. We offer filter cleaning, water testing, pool equipment repairs, green pool restorations, new pool start-up, and winterization. We have over 25 years of experience. We continue to grow from referrals from our customers. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and are Certified Pool Operators. Our CSLB License No. is 794263.

09/09/2011

Carolyn V.

He seems to be very reliable, he shows up at the same time every Thursday morning and since we know he's going to be here we can keep the dogs in. The pool is clear and I'd say he is doing his job.

Description of Work
Chemtech Pool Care comes every Thursday morning. He takes care of the chemicals in the pool.

Category pool cleaners

09/25/2009

Gwen E.

They came right out, did the fix and didn't even charge me it. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I was having problems with my filter for my pool. They came out and did a simple fix.

Category pool cleaners