ANDY'S HANDYMAN SERVICES

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2007

OWNER-OPERATED. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Elevated Painting LLC

SHEcan2

Hello, I'm Terri Harris and I'm the president and founder of SHEcan2. We are a remodel/repair/design home improvement company. Our services range from fixing that loose towel bar in the hall bath to adding on a new master bedroom suite. We also do rental property maintenance and commercial tenant improvements. We are in the business of seeing your project through your eyes. By listening to your ideas and understanding your budget and time allowances, we're able to better understand how we can help.

Offers by SHEcan2 on Angi
Charles Young Electric

Super Service Award Winner 9 years in a row! We are a small family owned and operated electrical company. We have between 2-4 employees depending on need. We are licensed and bonded as required by the State of California. We do charge trip charges for anything 30 miles or more outside of Elk Grove. We are committed to making sure everything is to your satisfaction. We do not use subcontractors and do all of the work ourselves. If work is required outside of our scope of work we have numerous peers we are more than happy to refer to you. Please check out our website for additional savings and more information about or company at www.charlesyoungelectric.com

11/12/2015

Description of Work
Andy did a great job and was very friendly as well as professional.

Category handyman service,lawn service

07/04/2015

Andy is careful and fast. Helped clean up back yard and garage of excess stuff (I've been hoarding for years). My "new" clean spaces look great!

Description of Work
Haul garage and back yard stuff to dump and help organize garage.

Category ceramic tile,hauling services,lawn service

10/28/2014

Category ceramic tile,handyman service

09/15/2014

I ordered a wall bed (Murphy bed) that needed to be assembled. I had another and quot;handymanand quot; start the project and, after 2 disastrous attempts, I had to let him go. Granted, the assembly was complicated but the initial person didn't do a good job and used incorrect parts and did not follow the steps in order, thereby causing challenges as the assembly progressed. Andy was able to compl...

Description of Work
Completed the installation of a wall bed (Murphy bed). Please read the details.

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,ceiling fans

04/07/2014

Andy fixed the kitchen lights. Previously he installed a garbage disposer. and after that, laid a few decorative tiles. He is a very nice fellow, easy to talk to and get along with. I would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
fix kitchen lights

Category handyman service

FENCE BUILDING & REPAIR, INDOOR & OUTDOOR HOME REPAIR INCLUDING HOLES IN WALLS, REPLACE DOORS, PAINTING ROOMS, REPLACING FAUCETS & INSTALLING GARBAGE DISPOSALS, TILING FLOORS, WEEKLY LAWN CARE & HAULING AWAY GARBAGE.

LARGE CONSTRUCTION JOBS THAT REQUIRE MORE THAN 10 DAYS TO FINISH.