ACS Roofing

Founded 1989 • With Angi since February 2008

Whether you are here for a new roof, roof repairs, roof inspection, siding, dry rot repair, gutter cleaning, whole house fan, rainwater tank, consultation, ventilation issues or just looking, you are sure to find everything you need with our Elk Grove and Sacramento area roofing company. Enjoy your visit! Proper maintenance which includes regular gutter cleaning and inspections are foremost in prolonging the life of your roof. We specialize in all types of roof repair work. CONT. LIC # 979320...

Power Clean

We are a full service provider servicing the Sacramento area as well as surrounding areas. Specialized •pressure washing •driveway/pavement cleaning •solar panel & roof cleaning •gutter cleaning & repair •junk removal I’ve gained most of my experience from working for other companies. I’ve always look at these companies I worked for as the most powerful opportunities, so I constantly asked questions, worked hard, and payed attention to the details of there operations as I was determined to take the knowledge I learned to start my own business. Our customers are met with outstanding service, and exceptional results with every single job completed regardless of the service we are hired for. I may be new to Angi list and currently building up my repor and credit ability, but I can guarantee that my attentiveness to great customer service and the pride I take in my work, you will not regret you decision to have power clean get the job done. ** It takes 50+ good reviews to build a good image and only 1 bad review to take it away

Cal Pressure LLC

Cal Pressure LLC is a family owned and operated business providing services to both residential and commercial properties. We Specialize in Pressure Washing, Exterior and Roof Cleaning, Driveways and Concrete, Windows and Solar Panels. We also specialize in sterilization of residential and business exterior including store fronts, and dumpster areas. We pride ourselves on quality work at a fair price. We offer multiple service discounts and will price match or beat comparable services from competitors. Let Cal Pressure LLC go the extra mile for you!

Sierra Vista Maintenance

Sierra Vista Maintenance is a family-owned and operated business that specializes in customer service, attention to detail, and the highest quality of work. We stand behind our work 100%. As an experienced cleaning service, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our trained and professional staff will perform the highest quality work at an affordable cost. All power washing is performed by highly trained and efficient staff. All roof, gutter, and downspout cleaning will be performed with the highest level of safety and precision. Our staff will provide before and after pictures of every cleaning. Our window cleaning professionals are courteous, prompt, and streak-free, wearing shoe covers and using drop cloths as they leave your windows sparkling. We have worked hard to be very highly rated by our customers and we highly value our customers. Our power washing services include an exterior home wash, patios, driveways, walkways, lawn furniture, gazebos, and much more. Our window washing services include both interior and exterior, vacuuming and cleaning tracks, wiping down frames, and washing screens. We also clean skylights and solar panels. Our gutter cleaning services include removing loose debris from the roof, cleaning gutters, clearing downspouts, and cleaning up any mess that we make. We service El Dorado Hills Ca, Folsom Ca, and the Sacramento area.

02/13/2020

Edmund P.

I found Mark, Amos, and the other ACS Roofing staff easy to work with. They initially answered my questions and then provided a quote for supplies/labor and a timeline for completion within just a few days of my initial email, which I appreciated. Work was scheduled a week later, and my re-roof was completed within 4-days -- after which they appropriately cleaned up. The pricing was reasonable enough and the work was done professionally.

Description of Work
Re-roof on two story home

08/27/2019

Victor L.

Total waste of time. I made it very clear when they came I needed the inspect *and* repairs done. It took two weeks to get the estimate--I was told it would be two days. When it finally came there was no price. One more week after a call and email only to be told they "couldn't get the job done in time for rainy season, but you can use our quote for other vendors." When asked when they could do the repair there was no response. Look elsewhere for inspection and repair. They gladly took my money for the inspection and I was told it could be applied to the repair work. Hi Victor, sorry about the late response. After reviewing our schedule, our inspector informed me that our schedule is full for the upcoming season, so we wouldn't be able to perform the repair work before the onset of winter. You can definitely use our report to get other bids. We apologize about this. Thanks

Description of Work
Gutter repair and leak repair

Category gutter repair,roofing

Good day Mr. [Member Name Removed], We would like to address some details regarding the response you made on Angie’s List concerning your experience with our company. Per your signed Service Call Agreement, your appointment was a service call for our Cause of Leak Inspection, specifically for the following according to your original email: 7/11/19- one of our gutters was mangled by hoa and needs repair/replacement, we would also like an inspection of a possible leak area on our roof where the gutters meetup. thanks! Our office technician contacted you and an appointment was scheduled for 7/29/19 7/29/19-Cause of leak Inspection performed. In addition to the leak area around the gutters, the inspector found multiple unsealed areas present as shown in your detailed seven page report. 8/2/19: Doc, the office technician emailed the inspection report as follows: Hello [Member Name Removed], please see the following attached file: • Roof inspection Please let me know if you have any questions Doc Office Technician 8/12/19 Ten days after receiving the report you contacted us as regarding repairs 8/ 21, 2019 our office technician responded to your request Our company apologizes for the lapse of 9 days to respond to your request for repairs. This does not represent what typically happens with our customers; but rather it was a rare occurrence of oversight on our front office’s part. Summary Your service call was for a cause of leak inspection near damaged gutters. You paid 89.00 for this inspection and received at no additional cost, a standard roof inspection that we normally charge 129.00 for. You received this inspection report 4 days after the inspection appointment, not 2 weeks. You responded to the report ten days after you received it. We responded 9 days after your email for an estimate which was an unfortunate oversite on our part. We sincerely apologize for the longer than usual lapse of time in getting back to you and we want to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

03/30/2018

Andrew H.

This was a small job but the team came out and made a fix before heading out for the rest of their day. The work was attentive and careful and a competitive price. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Leaking gutter joint repair

Category gutter repair

03/13/2017

Jeff G.

Excellent service...very professional

Description of Work
Roof repair

02/14/2017

Barbara N.

Mark came out the day before the first "atmospheric river" was to land in Sacramento in January and repaired a leak that appeared as a bubble in our kitchen ceiling that morning. It was the first sunny day between storms and they came out and fixed the leak same day and then scheduled the repair and complete assessment of the remainder of the roof. The repair and maintenance work was done promptly and professionally with supporting before and after pictures and explanation of repair and materials. The professionalism and attentiveness of everyone we dealt with in the company was outstanding and welcomed.

Description of Work
Roof repair and roof maintenance

Category roofing,roof cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review of our company. It was likewise a pleasure for our company to work with you. We so happy that you are satisfied with your roof! Sincerely, ACS Team

12/02/2016

Pamela S.

It can be hard to find a roofer that will respond to your call and come out to look at your roof. It's even harder to find a roofer that is competent with tile roof repairs. Prior to hiring ACS Roofing I had other roofers come to the house and try to repair an area where a major leak was. None had succeeded. ACS Roofing exceeded my expectations with their professionalism and how thorough they were with identifying the problem and completing the roof repairs. The area causing the major leak needed extensive repairs and ACS Roofing was upfront about what needed to be done, how long it was going to take for the repairs, and how much it was going to cost. I was also provided with a report of other problem areas on the roof and what needed to be fixed. The team was very professional the entire time. I was always contacted from them in a timely manner, from my initial call for an inspection to the final contact of the completed roof repairs. All my questions were answered in person, on the phone, or via email. They showed up when they were suppose to be at the house and let me know if there were any delays and why. All the trash was either cleaned up at the end of the day or put into a small pile away from where anyone would walk or drive. There have been multiple storms since the repairs have been completed and I am happy to say that there are no more leaks. I am completely satisfied with the work ACS Roofing has done and would recommend them to anyone needing help with their roof, especially tile roofs.

Description of Work
Repairs for multiple water leaks and broken tiles. Inspection of entire roof for general upkeep and improvements.

Category gutter cleaning,roofing,roof cleaning

06/08/2016

Harlene A.

These folks know their business! Compared with the two other estimates I sought, the ACS crew understood the source of the problems, saw alternative and best solutions, knew their materials, and were on the job and finished in short order. The added bonus was that they took initiative to check out the entire roof of many peaks and valleys, corrected other minor problems, and cleaned out all the valleys and crickets that can hold water when cluttered with debris. Mark Tate, the owner, personally climbed all over the roof and made the thorough inspection and provided documentation and clear photos of all trouble spots. Over the two or three days of work, he stayed on top of the job through his very efficient and amiable employees, returned to consider alternative solutions to the condensation arrangement and we settled on a solution better than the original, and he made a final inspection as well. Considering a complex roof, some necessary creative invention to solve the runoff problems, and the range of issues to be dealt with, I felt the price was reasonable. They clearly value their customers and respond as readily as an emergency unit on-call because, as Mark said, "You are now our customer; we need you to be satisfied." I will hire this company again whenroof issues arise.

Description of Work
Two main tasks were reconfiguring and repairing a roof plane transition and re-sealing it to prevent a perpetually overflowing, unuguttered roof corner, and diverting flow from rooftop HVAC condensation pipe into nearest gutter. They also rescued loft trim, re-secured flashing, re-secured plumbing vents, replaced existing leaf guards, sealed exposed fasteners, and cleared roof valleys and crickets of lodged leaf and pollen debris.

Category roofing,roof cleaning

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your kind words about our company. We are glad that you are satisfied and happy with the work. That is our #1 goal. Thanks, ACS team

01/09/2016

Omar S.

Really great experience all around--all communications were timely and professional, the folks that did the work we also punctual, conscientious and friendly. Never really happy to have to write a $2K check, but these folks made me feel like I got my money's worth--highly recomended.

Description of Work
Evaluate roof, clean out debris, replace underpayment and flashing, and repair/replace a few tiles.

Category roofing,roof cleaning

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], We greatly appreciate your kind and honest review. We understand that construction can sometimes be costly, which is why our approach is to identify and repair the underlying systemic problem (and not just perform temporary repairs that will not hold up). We're always happy to hear that our customers are satisfied, and we also had a great experience working with you to repair your roof! Sincerely, The ACS Roofing Team

11/26/2015

Bill N.

The company owner came out personally to do the estimate. Prompt and very professional. I really liked them. I ended up choosing another very good company to do the work, but it was close.

Description of Work
Provided a reroof estimate.

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the kind review! If you ever need any roofing or home improvement services in the future, we'd be glad to work for you. Sincerely, The ACS Roofing Team

05/11/2015

Sarah W.

I highly recommend ACS Roofing! From our first contact with this company they have been professional and courteous. They provided us with updates and communication throughout the project. They even impressed my dad, a retired contractor who is very difficult to please. No surprises, straightforward paperwork and excellent work earns this company an A+!!!! Roof looks fabulous and we have received many compliments from friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Reroof - Removed old shake roof and installed new Owens Corning Cool Roof.

"HAAG & TRI Certified. Roof Replacement/Repairs/Inspections, Siding, Sun Tunnels & Skylights, Whole House Fans, Water Harvesting, Ventilation Assessment, Gutters & Carpentry."

ASK FOR DETAILS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express
    $45.00