Brannick and Associates Painting Services

Founded 1986 • With Angi since March 2009

All interior preparation and painting services All exterior preparation and painting services Power washing Small carpentry repairs...

A Service Provider's profile image

+13 more images

house painting (152)interior painting (86)pressure washing (13)general contractors (5)mold removal (2)wallpaper removal (2)plastering (2)

05/06/2022

Andrew S.

Patrick and his crew were excellent. They provided guidance leading up to the actual work to help pick colors and lusters. During the work, they were super professional and low-fuss. They did a fantastic job and would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Work Completed On 05/06/2022

03/28/2022

Tracy L.

We had a wonderful experience with Brannick and Associates Painting Services. Patrick is very responsive. The team was extremely efficient and finished our interior painting project quickly. The work is some of the best that we have seen. We will definitely reach out to them again in the future when we have a painting project.

Description of Work
interior painting

Work Completed On 03/28/2022

03/08/2022

Tim P.

Entire job completed professionally and in a timely manner. The crew was amazing, the finished paint is immaculate. Patrick checked in every day to make sure everything was running smoothly and his crew had everything they needed. We couldn't be happier. We're going to have them paint my mother's house next. I recommend them highly.

Description of Work
painting entire interior

Category plastering, wallpaper removal, interior painters, mold removal

Work Completed On 03/08/2022

02/17/2022

Stuart G.

Patrick and his crew did a great job. It was a lot of work to prep that 100 year old Victorian trim and the walls and ceilings. They were in and out and the paint job looks great! Patrick even made it a point to tell me to call him later, in two days, two weeks, whatever, if I saw things that needed touching up. That was very reassuring, although I haven't called yet and it's been a couple of weeks! Highly recommended. Thanks Patrick & crew.

Description of Work
Interior painting 5 rooms

Work Completed On 02/01/2022

Review for Brannick and Associates Painting Services - 5573 Cabrillo Norte, El Sobrante, CA - 39631862

01/18/2022

Jenny K.

Great experience with Patrick Brannick and crew. Patrick was prompt with responses, and prompt with the schedule. His crew was considerate, efficient and the quality of work was fantastic. Very pleased with the quality, the price, and the consideration to detail. Highly recommend this crew!

Description of Work
entire exterior painting

Work Completed On 01/19/2022

10/16/2021

amy M.

Patrick and the crew were awesome. They were very efficient and they did a really good job cleaning up. They also did a good job with caulking and doing some needed repairs on the front porch and windows. The paint they use (the Aura line) is top notch- I used it when I painted my interior. My house looks great! I would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
entire exterior painting

Work Completed On 10/16/2021

09/29/2021

Bob F.

Crew was easy to work with, careful, methodical, protected all areas that were not to be painted, and left the site clean. Patrick was very helpful in assisting us to choose colors where needed.

Description of Work
interior and exterior painting

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/20/2021

09/14/2021

Mary M.

When Patrick came by to bid the job, he was very knowledgeable and informative; and while the work was in progress, he came by every day to check on the job, was open to questions and answered them fully. We used three colors, and Patrick also made suggestions about various areas where certain colors should be used which was very helpful and added to the cohesive look of the house. Patrick’s foreman Jose and his crew are craftsmen, did professional work and were always on time. Additionally, the full crew were vaccinated and always wore masks when coming into the house to work. The quality of all the materials used was superior. All lead abatement, debris and clean up materials were removed from the property. Neighbors and people walking in the neighborhood followed the progress of the job and were very affirmative in their comments. While Patrick’s bid was the highest, it was money well spent! These days it’s unusual and very satisfying to have this quality of work completed as promised. We plan to hire Patrick and his crew again for inside painting.

Description of Work
painted entire exterior

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

05/14/2021

Dianne G.

Patrick was able to take my project on short notice - it was a small job and he and his team were happy to fit me in between their other larger projects. Patrick was responsive and helpful getting a quote back to me the day I contacted him. The team was very professional, showing up exactly on time, and they did a wonderful job with prep work and painting. The room looks fantastic, and I would definitely hire Patrick and his team again!

Description of Work
painted office

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

Review for Brannick and Associates Painting Services - 5573 Cabrillo Norte, El Sobrante, CA - 39331117

05/12/2021

Joan P.

Excellent! Showed up on time, worked hard and continuous, very polite and friendly to us and our landscapers, who worked on an extensive job at the same time. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
entire exterior painting

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

03/31/2021

Katharine B.

Patrick and his team did a great job painting the exterior of my home for the second time. Yes, I would hire them again. They are the "A" team.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

03/24/2021

Morgan L.

Great. Team was professional and did a great job for us. We have also used them for the building in the past and they always do a great job.

Description of Work
interior nursery painting and plaster repairs

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

03/16/2021

Angela J.

The job went smoothly and my expectations were exceeded. There was a lot of care and excellent workmanship put into the prep before the house was painted and thereafter. Am very happy with the final result.

Description of Work
entire exterior painting

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

02/11/2021

peggy H.

The 3 guys showed up on time daily and completed the painting job in time they committed to doing it. They cleaned up well each day, and they did a good job. I did learn any discussion about paint colors needs to be in writing, verbal discussion is not useful for decisions made between owner of business and myself

Description of Work
entire interior painted

Work Completed On 07/31/2021

02/11/2021

Mark H.

We were very happy with the result. The quality of the work done by the painting crew was outstanding. They arrived every day right on time, were very professional, were easy to work with, accommodated our needs, very detail oriented, completed the project on schedule, and painted the rooms in the order that we requested. We would use them again for future painting projects in our home.

Description of Work
painting entire interior

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

01/13/2021

Amber M.

Patrick has a fabulous team! They are professional, thorough, friendly, courteous and incredibly talented painters. They have worked together for many years, and it shows. They are all so easy to work with, are meticulous in their craft, always clean up thoroughly and put any items (like furniture) back to original location if they had to move it to paint. Patrick has high integrity, reasonable prices and has excellent recommendations on paint colors. We've hired Patrick a few times for smaller jobs, but this job was for the full exterior of our whole house. We couldn't be more pleased and will definitely hire them again for any of our painting needs. Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
painted entire exterior

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

11/06/2020

Riza M.

Patrick was very patient and provided quick responses to ALL my questions. I had many since this was the first time for us to paint/stain the exterior of our house. He provided great suggestions for paint/stain color and explained the process /steps that would be taken to complete the project. Because the exterior of my house is wood shingles, it was a more complicated process to pressure wash and treat the wood before staining and painting. Patrick's team was very professional, courteous and did outstanding work. They completed the work in the estimated time and cleaned up very well when they were finished. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
entire exterior painting with pressure washing and wood staining

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

09/16/2020

Joan P.

Patrick and his crew were top notch; on time, respectful, clean, reasonably priced and the finish is A+. We will hire him to paint the exterior of our house too.

Description of Work
interior painting

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

09/09/2020

George M.

Extremely well, including a scheduled follow up a week later to be certain everything was done to our satisfaction. Clearly our best painting experience since we bought our home in 1975. Patrick had the best solution to obtain texture we desired for the stucco. We feel we received an excellent value.

Description of Work
painted entire exterior, paint/repair wooden window frames & large garage door

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

07/28/2020

Barry S.

Fantastic. Great job. Will use them again

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category contractors

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

06/18/2020

David K.

Brannick & Associates is one of the best contractors we have ever used. Patrick Brannick knows paint, color & matching, and quality control, even on our 110-year-old home. His team does Outstanding prep work, which is so critical for the final job. He uses top-quality Benjamin Moore paints, and he communicates clearly about process and timeline. He held tight to the pricing estimate, which was more reasonable than a couple of other bigger pros. No kidding, this is an excellent painting contractor who I am proud to recommend.

Description of Work
Preparation & Painting of our whole house exterior.

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

03/04/2020

ashley M.

Brannick & Associates did an amazing job sanding, power washing, priming, repairing (stucco) and painting our home. They were able to finish the job in 2 fewer days than expected. Not only did the house/doors/shutters look fantastic, the crew showed up on time, was very quiet, protected all of our landscaping, worked diligently throughout the day, and left everything spotless when they had finished. I would hire them again in a heartbeat...though something tells me this paint job is going to last for years and years.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

10/12/2019

Nancy S.

I was so impressed with this business that I felt it important to write a review. The workmanship, professionalism, and fantastic results were over the top. I highly recommend them. I had two bedrooms painted with accent walls and was so happy with how they turned out - I was literally blown away. Also, the workers were organized, professional and kept things very clean. I am a very detailed-oriented type A person so for me to be this pleased is very unusual. You will be very happy if you decide to hire this company.

Description of Work
painted two bedrooms