MAX Q COMPUTERS

With Angi since October 2008

All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi
AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi

06/15/2009

William C.

My old computer was on its last legs and I prepare tax returns and needed a new one with specific requirements. He built me one from scratch and made many suggestions to help me to get the fastest one that met all my needs. He showed me various models for a monitor before I chose one. He installed all the software that I needed. I was under a tremendous amount of pressure to get up and running for tax season - it was February - and he came through. It has been about a year and a half and I still remain extremely pleased with the product and also his follow-up when I had a question. He is really good, very responsive, and is very talented. I hope others hire him, he is a gem!

Description of Work
Built a computer to meet my needs.

Category computer repair

10/25/2008

Nicky W.

He actually has my laptop right now! I think he really knows what he is doing and he is very pleasant to deal with. He never over charges me for anything and he is an all around good guy.

Description of Work
He hooked up my new printer for me to my desktop computer.

Category computer repair

MAX Q COMPUTERS

With Angi since October 2008

1408 E MAPLE AVE

El Segundo, CA 90245

IN-HOME OR OFFICE COMPUTER REPAIR. UPGRADE AND BUILD NEW COMPUTERS. HOME AND SMALL BUSINESS NETWORKING.