Go-Direct Fumigation

California: General
01/01/1901

Servicing around Orange County

El Monte, CA 91733

Go-Direct Fumigation is a experienced, family-owned termite control and fumigation company that was founded in 1982. For years we were strictly offering our service to other termite control companies, working behind the scenes. Now, we work directly with homeowners bringing the cost savings directly to you. Go-Direct Fumigation has been providing low cost fumigation services & satisfied customers across Southern California. We service Los Angeles County, San Fernando Valley, Orange County, Ventura area, and Inland Empire / Riverside area. We specialize in fumigation, wood repair and replacement, Subterranean Termite treatments as well as local termite treatments. We are licensed by the Structural Pest Control Board in all three branches, and that’s why we don’t subcontract our work. We are also bonded and insured. Your complete satisfaction is our #1 goal! Get a Free, No-Obligation estimate today....

pest control (9)

06/02/2020

Everything was completed just fine

Description of Work
A few termite and water rot were fixed

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

09/26/2018

What I like the most is that the business is very visible, the trucks are clearly marked and they all wear uniforms. They are very professional, and they let me know when they are on their way. I really like that they will show me what needs to be done rather than just providing the report. They are very knowledgeable and experienced, I would highly recommend them

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 09/25/2018

09/26/2018

They did a great work and we haven't had any problem since then. I highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They did fumigation.

Work Completed On 12/13/2016

09/11/2018

I was having an issue with rodents in my attic. Go Direct provided me with an estimate to trap rodents, clean up rodent evidence, replace affected insulation, and plug possible entrance holes to the attic. After getting three other estimates, I selected Go Direct but chose not to replace the insulation at this time. I scheduled the work and was provided with an arrival time. Mario arrived on time....

Description of Work
Rodent Extermination

Work Completed On 07/18/2018

07/24/2018

Everything went great. They were very responsive to my questions. The thing that impressed me the most was that the finished within the time frame that they said they would which I appreciate a lot.

Description of Work
They used a tent for full fumigation.

Work Completed On 10/18/2017

07/24/2018

Excellent. no worries best priced

Description of Work
They completely fumigated my house before we moved in.

Work Completed On 07/15/2014

05/15/2018

Very smooth, quick, no problems.

Description of Work
They fumigated my entire house.

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad to hear that everything went smoothly and efficiently for you!

05/11/2018

It went perfect, I needed it done and I talked to Rudy. He was an amazing person and did everything they said they would do.

Description of Work
They tinted my home and a building.

Work Completed On 05/11/2018

We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a kind review. Don't forget that you do have a 2 year warranty from the date of completion on your fumigation. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns in the meantime. Thank you!

09/27/2017

everything was at schedule. They are very professional

Description of Work
tented the whole house for termite treatment

Work Completed On 08/16/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on your experience. We are glad you are satisfied with your service. Please let us know if you have any concerns, thank you!

Fumigations performed on single family and multi family structures as well as commercial properties and boats. Subterranean Termite treatments also available as well as full inspection* (additional cost)

other pests, animals