A CAL PEST CONTROL

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2005

ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREA: PORTIONS OF SAN FERNANDO VALLEY, SOUTH BAY, ORANGE, SAN BERNARDINO, RIVERSIDE, & VENTURA COUNTY...

Bell Termite & Pest Control

Competitively priced termite, pest control , and wood repairs with attention to punctuality and customer service. We accept most credit cards and payment options can be arranged. Ask us how you can get a free termite inspection.

Offers by Bell Termite & Pest Control on Angi
Surf City Termite & Pest Control

"My core value is to offer the highest level of customer service to my clients, they need a pest professional they can trust and who is there every step of the way." - Gabriela Terrazas Family Owned & Operated, We do all our own work (no subcontracting). Payment is due on completion of work, Financing plan may be available on certain jobs. Additional Location: 10868 Drury Ln, Lynwood, CA 90262

Offers by Surf City Termite & Pest Control on Angi
Center Termite & Pest Control Inc

Family owned & operated since 1968. EcoFriendly Termite & Pest Control eradication including wood repairs with no subcontracting. Painting included at no additional charge (owner to provide paint), full house fumigation (tenting), Insulation removal and installation of TAP Insulation. Additional service area - Orange County, & Portions of Riverside & Ventura Counties. 10% discount on all Angies List members (cannot be combined with any other discount) Additional email - info@centertermite.com.

03/12/2009

I understand the economy is bad everywhere, but when a company hires someone as a field representative, to act in their behalf like A Cal Pest Control did with Daniel Salcedo, and that person offers use of coupon, expired or not, or a senior discount, it is because he feels he has the authority as their representative to do so. It is, I believe, illegal to re-bill for an applied discount, especial...

Description of Work
Estimate was written as "at least $225.00" and in the end, the total was $350.00 but when my daughter asked field representative Daniel Salcedo is there was a senior discount available, he told her about the A Cal website coupon that could be used as a 20% senior discount, adding that everyone uses it, which brought the total down to $280.00. I had bees swarming outside of the north side of my home. Noticed bees coming and going through tiny hole into house (hot water heater cabinet). I phoned and A Cal came out, inspected and determined that I had bees in the cabinet. My daughter is highly allergic so I asked them to come back and remove the bees. They returned the next day, taped off the area, removed cabinet door, gassed and removed bees. Told us to leave plastic up through the night to ensure all bees were gone. My daughter filled in the check amount for $280.00, keeping in mind what Daniel Salcedo had told her the day before, and presented the website coupon with the check. The other tech argued that she couldn't deduct any discount and told her that if she continued, I would be billed for the additional $70.00. He then tried to tell my daughter that bee removal was a specialty service and is more expensive. It clearly states "general pest control" with bees at the very top of the list on their website. Well, my check was cashed and has cleared my bank and now I am in receipt of a bill for an additional $70.00, which I don't think I should be obligated to pay.

02/19/2007

They came out the same day I called and took care of everything that day, including posting signs to warn passersby of angry bees. They were quick and professional. The price was somewhat higher than I had been quoted over the telephone, but the woman on the telephone had not seen the tree, so I wasn't really surprised. They were also later than I had originally been told, but the dispatcher calle...

Description of Work
They exterminated a bees' nest 25 feet up a tree in the front yard, then sealed the hole.

06/03/2005

THIS COMPANY SPECIALIZES IN BEE'S. THE GUY WAS VERY INFORMATIVE ABOUT BEE'S AND THEIR ACTIONS AND WAS IN AND OUT OF HERE. IT WAS THAT QUICK. HE CAME ON TIME AND WAS VERY FRIENDLY. THE PROBLEM NEVER CAME BACK.

Description of Work
THEY TOOK DOWN A BEE HIVE. THE SUITED UP FOR PROTECTION. MADE SURE ALL SURROUNDINGS WERE CLEAR AND THEN DESTROYED THE NEST AND THE QUEEN BEE.

05/06/2005

MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH A CAL PEST CONTROL HAS BEEN POSITIVE. THEY CALL UP THE DAY BEFORE THEIR SCHEDULED DAY TO CONFIRM BOTH THE DAY AND THE TIME.

Description of Work
A CAL PEST PERFORMS A MONTHLY PEST CONTROL SERVICE ON MY HOUSE BOTH INSIDE AND OUT.

Category pest control

PEST CONTROL, BEE CONTROL, RODENT CONTROL, BIRD CONTROL, DEAD ANIMAL REMOVAL, DEODORIZING, RODENT PROOF, SPECIALTY OF FLEA, TICKS, MITES, ATTIC CLEAN OUTS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard