Sierra Vista Maintenance

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2013

Sierra Vista Maintenance is a family-owned and operated business that specializes in customer service, attention to detail, and the highest quality of work. We stand behind our work 100%. As an experienced cleaning service, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our trained and professional staff will perform the highest quality work at an affordable cost. All power washing is performed by highly trained and efficient staff. All roof, gutter, and downspout cleaning will be performed with the highest level of safety and precision. Our staff will provide before and after pictures of every cleaning. Our window cleaning professionals are courteous, prompt, and streak-free, wearing shoe covers and using drop cloths as they leave your windows sparkling. We have worked hard to be very highly rated by our customers and we highly value our customers. Our power washing services include an exterior home wash, patios, driveways, walkways, lawn furniture, gazebos, and much more. Our window washing services include both interior and exterior, vacuuming and cleaning tracks, wiping down frames, and washing screens. We also clean skylights and solar panels. Our gutter cleaning services include removing loose debris from the roof, cleaning gutters, clearing downspouts, and cleaning up any mess that we make. We service El Dorado Hills Ca, Folsom Ca, and the Sacramento area....

Exterior Window Cleaning

+14 more images

gutter cleaning (329)window cleaning (100)roof cleaning (31)pressure washing (18)leaf removal (12)solar companies (2)gutter repair (52)lawn care (6)blind cleaning (4)oriental rug cleaning (2)

01/28/2022

Geri W.

They were responsive, they showed up on time and they did a thorough job.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning.

Work Completed On 12/28/2021

01/18/2022

Steven D.

Got an appointment promptly. Gabe arrived on time and did an excellent job as appeared in the pictures he showed me.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 01/17/2022

11/13/2020

Marie S.

The two workers were prompt and professional and very efficient.

Description of Work
Cleaning of solar panels and skylights

Category solar panels

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

11/12/2020

Melissa W.

The team at Sierra Vista are awesome. We have had them clean our gutters annually for years. They always send a friendly reminder email in the fall and schedule us right away. You do not need to be at home for them to complete their work. This year, we also had them clean our windows. Having never done this before, we had no idea how extensive it would be. In less than 2 house, they cleaned all of our windows, inside and outside, screens, tracks, everything. And we have a three story house, so that's no simple feat. It is quite remarkable to realize how gross your windows can get. The team was quick, professional, and even pointed out possible future problem areas with our windows. We look forward to using them again next year.

Description of Work
Annual Gutter cleaning and cleaned windows

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

10/10/2020

Diane C.

It went okay. I had about 17 windows and one sliding glass door. I had some serious water spots on one of the windows that could not be removed without special tools/supplies. Those tools/supplies were not brought to the job, so that window remained spotted.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning was done.

Work Completed On 08/05/2022

05/26/2020

Gary M.

Perfectly, on time, knew his job, pleasant. Will use them again in the fall

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Cost $178.5

Work Completed On 05/25/2020

05/22/2020

James B.

Solar Panel Cleaning Just had Sierra Vista Maintenance clean my solar panels. Luke showed up 10 min. early. Their time window was 8:00am - 8:15am. WOW what a GREAT job he did. I highly reccommend Sierra Vista Maintenance for all your gutter, power wash, windows, and of course solar panel cleaning needs. Their number is - 916-844-2353 websit is - [*** Link removed ***]

Description of Work
Solar Panel Cleaning

Category blind cleaning, solar panels

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

05/02/2020

John S.

Superb work and highly professional

Description of Work
Windows and screens

Category blind cleaning, window cleaning

04/11/2020

Peggy B.

He was very friendly and did a great job

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

01/10/2020

Rahul R.

Fantastic professional service, on time with pictures taken before and after.

Description of Work
We needed gutters cleaned as part of regular maintenance.

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

Thanks for reviewing us and for the opportunity to serve you!

12/31/2019

Steven D.

Sierra Vista was prompt, reasonably priced and did a thorough job

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 12/31/2019

Thanks for choosing us to clean your gutters! It is our pleasure to serve you!

12/17/2019

David D.

Great job. Before and after pics. Cleaned up the mess. I'll hire them next year.

Description of Work
Clean out rain gutters

Work Completed On 12/17/2019

Thanks for your review! It was our pleasure to clean the gutters for your home in Sacramento. We look forward to serving you again soon.

12/02/2019

Aide O.

Sierra Vista did a good job. Our rain gutters are finally draining instead of dripping. They were very responsive when we initially contacted them and afterwards as well. We would definitely recommend and will hire again.

Description of Work
Clean rain gutters on 2-story house

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

Thank you for your review and choosing us to clean your gutters!

11/01/2019

Bernard J.

They arrived on time. Very polite and personable. Cleaned out the gutters (2 story). Sprayed down a column that was stained (no charge) and hauled away the mess. Reasonable quote for the work being performed. Will use them again. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

Thank you for the review and opportunity to serve you!

10/18/2019

Melissa W.

We have used Sierra Maintenance for many years not to annually clean our gutters. We have a three story house, so it is quite a job. They are always here on time, and complete the work quickly. In fact, we don't even have to be home. Additionally, they keep us on a calendar and contact us every year when it is time for a cleaning, so we don't have to remember and contact them. Great customer service.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/08/2019

Thank you! It was a pleasure to clean your gutters! We look forward to serving you again.

08/05/2019

Krista S.

I would highly recommend Sierra Vista Maintenance. The workers arrived on time, were very professional and did an excellent job, cleaning windows, tracks and screens. Cost was reasonable.

Description of Work
window cleaning

Work Completed On 08/31/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for reviewing us! It was a pleasure to clean your windows in El Dorado Hills, and we look forward to serving you again!

06/27/2019

Kathleen C.

Rep were professional, on time, did a good job. He took photos of the gutters before and after so we could see what he had done. We've utilized this company in the past and have been very pleased with their service.

Description of Work
We had our gutters cleaned.

Work Completed On 06/13/2019

06/25/2019

Roberta L.

They did a fantastic job. The crew that arrived were polite and efficient. They arrived early and finished the job without any problems. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Windows were washed in and out.

Work Completed On 06/25/2019

01/03/2019

ronald B.

on time on budget, properly done as far as i can tell

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 12/28/2018

12/29/2018

Martha R.

My trees were bare when the gutters were scheduled for cleaning, so the only loose leaves left that might fall into the gutters after cleaning were on the roof. The office scheduled the cleaning quickly and picked the date and time of 1pm. The representative was a pleasant young man who arrived promptly. On arrival he told me he was unable to access several areas. (The company had previously cleaned here and had no difficulty with them however, with exactly the same conditions. One was over my spa, which has a sturdy, non mossy wood cover, and one small one next to it which is reachable by ladder.) I accepted that he wouldn't clean those areas, since I wanted to get what service was possible right away. He quickly cleaned the gutters and left without completing the necessary work. I discovered just how poorly he had cleaned when I had another company here 2 weeks later. The second company has installed a leaf filter, which required accessing ALL of my areas. Those workmen removed leaves which obviously had been in ALL the gutters a long time. I will not recommend Sierra Vista for any service again.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned on a 2 story house

Work Completed On 12/10/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed], when our technician came out to do your job he found that the roof was really mossy and that it would be unsafe for him to safely get on the roof and access all of the gutters. He did try to get on the roof and felt unsafe as he slipped on the mossy roof. He actually called into our office to discuss the safety issues in regards to accessing your roof. He was advised to not get on the roof for safety concerns and to clean every gutter that he could safely reach from a ladder. And he was also advised to discount the price. We did discount the price for the gutters that we were not able to clean. In regards to any debris found in the gutter it is quite possible that it was either blown by the wind or rain into the gutters. We do wish that you would have contacted our office with any concerns. We do follow up with an email survey once the job is completed. We highly value our customers and always come back to make something right if there is ever an issue. We do wish you the best in the future. Take care

12/20/2018

Anatoliy M.

From start to finish it was effortless. Kelly was great to work with.

Description of Work
We built a new 4000 sq ft home with tons of windows. Kelly and came in and put the final sparkle on the house.

Work Completed On 12/15/2017

Review for Sierra Vista Maintenance - PO Box 5213, El Dorado Hills, CA - 37620740

12/15/2018

Paul D.

I couldn't be more pleased with the service I received from Sierra Vista. They came when they said they would, we went over the job in detail, they described what they would be doing and how long it all should take. They patiently explained the nuances that my home's gutter system and the lovely, towering but incredibly debris generating Valley Oaks in my yard added to cleaning my gutters. They finished as promised, and cleaned up completely. I couldn't more pleased with their work and will not hesitate to call on them again to clean up my gutters the next time!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 12/15/2018

12/11/2018

Dennis H.

Very well.......I have a tile roof and am always cautious about who goes on the roof for any reason. The young man that showed up to clean the gutters was on the job for only a couple of weeks so, I asked/cautioned if he was aware that he needed to step on the tile in a certain way. He said he was, so to my satisfaction he proceeded with the job. Sam, did a very good job!! At the completion of the job he told me he broke one tile by stepping on the wrong part of a tile. Before commencing the cleaning he took photos of “already” cracked tile which I appreciated. I also appreciated Sam’s honesty in letting me know he did crack one tile.......I told him so and not to worry about it, that I needed to get the previously cracked tiles fixed anyway.

Description of Work
Annual gutter

Category gutter cleaning, leaf removal, roof cleaning