Gove Landscape Construction

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2016

4.3

Gove Landscape Construction is a locally owned construction company that specializes in full service landscape and concrete design and installation. Our company is process driven in order to insure correct design of lawn, patios, outdoor barbecues, water features, patio covers and lighting as well as the proper layout of trees, plants and ground-cover. With over 14 years of experience Randy Gove is an expert in designing beautiful custom landscapes....

From concept through creation, our company’s goal is to create your ideal outdoor living space! Our design/installation team combines expertise and aesthetics to create the outdoor area of your dreams. Each project we build is designed to reflect the person style of the property owner. Our craftsmen combine for over 20 years of industry experience specializing in pavers, concrete, retaining walls, turf/SOD, planting/soft scaping, and landscape design. Our mission is to bring beauty, functionality, and sustainability to your property. Trust your project to us! At Advanced Interlocking Pavers we pride ourselves on our on integrity, reliability, and quality craftsmanship. We strongly believe in transparency. Our experts will always keep you informed and educated on each stage of the building process. From concept through construction let us help you turn your yard into the ultimate outdoor living space. We look forward to earning your business!

Affordable Tree Solutions was established in 2016 and have been locally owned and operated ever since. We felt that the industry was lacking True Professionals who care about their customers and the Service we provide. We're dedicated to customer satisfaction and ensure you're happy before we leave. I've always been fascinated with trees. I worked for a local Tree company for a few years. I started my own business to serve the community. Please call or click for an estimate today!

We are a full service design build firm, specializing in landscaping. We are based in Folsom CA and serve the greater Sacramento area.

09/14/2017

Never made contact with me.

Description of Work
Never made contact with me.

Category landscaping

01/28/2016

Job went well. As with any project, unknowns popped up. My wife and I gave him a lot of extra work. The owner, Randy, was very fair and customer focused. I had no problem discussing these add-ons to the project and coming up with a fair price for the extra work. Randy is a very personable and seems to sincerely care about customer satisfaction. I look forward to working with him again.

Description of Work
Installed three new trees, ground surface roots and trimmed four existing mature trees, removed small stump. Removed lawn in side yard and replaced with DG, connected landscaping drains to three downspouts, installed about 30 feet of drip irrigation. Installed custom-formed concrete boarders/mow strips. New side gate and hardware, re-attach about 8 feet of fence.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Gove Landscape Construction provides landscape design and installation including concrete and stamp construction, outdoor kitchens and masonry, patio covers/decks and water features.