Folsom Lake Electric

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2011

Folsom Lake Electric stands apart from other contractors because of our excellent customer service and professional workmanship. Appointments are made for an exact time. No four hour windows here. Prices are given per-job, not by the hour, so you know the price before we start. NO job too small. Our minimum service call charge is $75 for 1 hour. We do not use sub-contractors. Our electricians are state certified....

Douglas Electric

Douglas Electric

I have been doing electrical since 2005 in Sonoma, Marin and now Sacramento county. I have worked in the industrial, commercial and residential side of electrical. This background has made me a very well rounded tradesman. Each area of the trade was rewarding but I enjoyed residential the best. I really enjoyed working with the customer one on one to get their electrical needs accomplished and something that they can really enjoy. I have gone from track homes to high end custom homes and everything in between. I started Douglas Electric because I felt I had a lot to offer the public. I know how hard it can be for those that seek electrical services so I try to make it as smooth as possible.

11/06/2017

Timely, professional knowledge and installation. Neat in appearance, and in installation. Wore shoe covers inside of house - a definite plus with the wife! Busy schedule and a bit pricey, but licensed and worth the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Walk-in closet ceiling light fixture installed; 2 electronic fan controls installed, replacing rotary controls. Customer provided fixture and controls.

05/09/2017

Excellent service: quality work; professional; work was performed as quoted and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed LED tape lighting.

01/22/2017

He told what we should do if our outside lites went out again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two small jobs that were compled in less than an hour

CATEGORY electrician

10/04/2016

All communication was done via e-mail at my request. Detail estimate (labor, material, warranty) was not initially provided but was provided upon second request. Estimate provided was not in a formal business format which I normally expect; given the size/time of the job (perhaps .5-1 hr), perhaps it was not considered worth the effort of a formal estimate. Based on price and proximity plus BBB an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two porch ceiling recessed incandescent lights with LED retrofit sealed units.

05/17/2016

After getting an outrageous quote from a plumbing company I called Folsom Lake Electrical.  They were able to give me a telephone quote and because I was a little concerned about the size of the units & our enormous attic, they came out just to double check.  The quote was correct and there were no issues of concern found.  The installer showed up as scheduled and installed both units in about 7 h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two Quiet Cool whole house fans.

CATEGORY electrician

Recessed lighting, can lighting, lighting, whole house fan, troubleshooting, new circuit, hot tub circuit, service panel upgrade, switches, outlets, landscape lighting, running cat 5e cat 6 cable, phone jack, ceiling fan, new construction, remodel, addition, design, Anything residential.

ceilings over 18 feet, Solar, appliance repair, network hookup and configuration,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal