Collins Inspection Services

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2011

3941 Park Dr 20-164

El Dorado Hills, CA 95762

Owner, Scott Collins is a California licensed general contractor and certified home inspector. We offer residential and commercial real estate inspection services including specialties such as new construction, pool inspections, 203Ks and energy audits (with rebate programs through SMUD and PG&E).

10/03/2017

James B.

If you are buying a home definitely use this guy, if you are selling your home stay away from him. He was meticulous and very professional while performing his work. He failed to mention to us that since we were doing some painting he would have to ding us for what the painter was working on. We got dinged for missing faceplates on a light switches and plugs in one room that was being painted. He also dinged us for a covered smoke inspector in that same room. I actually appreciate that he was so thorough, but I wish he would have asked us if we were doing any work on the house before he came out, because we would have waited until the painter was finished. Even though we did an insanely detailed, overly so, report I am giving him a C, for not informing us that painting while doing and inspection was going to be an issue.

Description of Work
We were selling our house and decided to get a home inspection before we sold it so we could repair what was wrong with it.

08/12/2015

Marissa C.

Description of Work
We used Collins for our home inspection as recommended by our realtor. He was punctual, affordable and thorough. We would definitely use him again.

02/19/2014

Gordon D.

Description of Work
Home inspection and a follow-up inspection.

12/02/2013

kathleen C.

Description of Work
I thought Scott and his team did a great job. I had a lot of electrical work done by Scott. He brought in good painters and a tile man who put in radiant heat and tile in my bathroom. I thought his pricing was fair and I trusted him. Very important .

Category electrician

11/26/2013

GREG L.

He is great to deal with and his prices are reasonable. He is honest and very knowledgeable and he is great resource for us and our clients. He is very responsive to my calls and he always gets right back to me. Scheduling is very easy and he is able to come out to my home quickly as well.

Description of Work
He is our home inspector and he also does minor repairs to full construction projects on the home as well. I have used him a few times now.

11/26/2013

Steve B.

Description of Work
I have no complaints and I give them gloring remarks.

05/05/2013

Mark W.

He was on-time, very thorough and his report was top notch. After the inspection he met with us for over an hour away from the property and went through the inspection. Due to some mold issues, Scott came back out and tested for mold. He did not over-inspect and was very timely with his report. He was very professional and responsive.

Description of Work
Scott, was referred by My Real Estate Agent. He inspected a house that I had a contract on. He spent 3 hours going over every aspect of the house taking very high quality pictures and making notes.

Category home inspection, mold removal

05/31/2012

Larry L.

Prior to the inspection, Scott went out of his way to adjust his schedule to accommodate me and my designer. He was very friendly and always professional. During the inspection, Scott noted all of our independent observations and inspected every aspect of the house including the roof (major problems found), attic, siding, windows, air & heating, doors, locks, electrical, appliances, etc. He even noted some dry rot that the pest control people missed but this was not part of his report. After the conclusion of the inspection, he spent time with all of us pointing out all the problems he found. As it turned out, he had previously owned a house about a block way so he was very familiar with the construction. It was very informative to actually have him point out the defects in real time. At the conclusion, he provided a thorough and detailed written report with photographs of every potential problem. He emailed the detailed report approximately 24 hours later. The only problem I observed was a simple transposition in my email address so I did not get the report when he first emailed it. He found the error, corrected it and both emailed me an apology for the slight delay as well as called me to insure that I had the report. I would not hesitate to use Collins Inspection Services in the future so there be need. My Realtor is a highly experienced professional who I have known for a very long time personally. He too plans to use Collins Inspection Services in the future as well.

Description of Work
Scott Collins performed a thorough home inspection on a home I am currently buying. He saved me much more money than the cost of the inspection because he found many major problems that neither my realtor or I had discovered independently. As a result of his inspection, I requested the owner correct many of the problems that he found. Several of them were critical. On my own, I would have eventually discovered the problems at the cost of many thousands of dollars. His services were a bargain.

Woo Brothers Electric

We here at Woo Brothers Electric Inc. pride ourselves on doing the right job for the right price. We are staffed with several certified electricians, and some have accomplished there Master Electrician certificate as well. We do everything from small repairs to large commercial buildings, with an additional focus on service work. In addition to our C-10 electrical license we are certified as general contractors so whether your project is big or small Woo Brothers Electric can do it all!

AAA ELECTRICAL SERVICE INC

CA. LIC # 635556 C-10 HIC. Residential & Commercial Electrical Services And Repair Sameday Service at Regular Service Rates 7 7 7-Days Straightforward Pricing Upfront Prior to Preforming any Work. Look For Money Saving Discounts on our WEB Site !!!!!!!!

Maximum Electric

Maximum Electric is a full range Electrical Contractor serving Northern California. We have over 10 years of direct experience and a long list of satisfied clients. We provide a full range of services for commercial, residential and industrial projects.Our Mission is to provide quality Electrical service to every job; large or small. We are also happy to offer generator sales and installations; however we do no do repairs on generator engines.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

We offer a wide range of home inspection services including; Buyer Pre-Purchase Inspections, Seller/ Agent Pre-Listing Inspections, Rental/ Lease Move In/ Move Out Inspections, Commercial Property Condition Assessments, Mold and Radon Inspection and Testing, Maintenance Reviews, Pool and Spa Inspections, Roof Inspections, New Home Pre-Occupancy Inspections (Let Us Do Your Walkthrough), Newer Home Pre-1 Year and Pre-10 Year Warranty Inspections. Energy Audits and Energy Improvement Contracting.

Pest Inspection