Advantage Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2012

Advantage Heating and Air Conditioning is a full service HVAC Contractor,with a C20 license and carries liability insurance. We specialize in installations, repairs and service.With Advantage Heating and Air Conditioning having over 17 years of experience on residential and commercial equipment. Advantage Heating and Air Conditioning has been in business for over 10 years. Advantage Heating and Air Conditioning can only accept cash and checks at this time. Seniors and USA Veterans will always receive a 10% discount....

Always Affordable Plumbing

Douglas Electric

I have been doing electrical since 2005 in Sonoma, Marin and now Sacramento county. I have worked in the industrial, commercial and residential side of electrical. This background has made me a very well rounded tradesman. Each area of the trade was rewarding but I enjoyed residential the best. I really enjoyed working with the customer one on one to get their electrical needs accomplished and something that they can really enjoy. I have gone from track homes to high end custom homes and everything in between. I started Douglas Electric because I felt I had a lot to offer the public. I know how hard it can be for those that seek electrical services so I try to make it as smooth as possible.

Ecology Air Innovations Inc.

Deal directly with the Owners! Call 916-640-9464 for our low $49 diagnostic or more information on new Trane systems that start as low as $6,995.00* installed. 0% financing, long term low rate, YGRENE, HERO, SMUD, and all major credit cards. What is Ecology Air? I get this question way more than I ever thought I would. I guess the name Ecology, doesn't exactly bring to mind "heating and air conditioning contractor". This is the brief story on how we knew we had to serve our clients as Ecology Air Innovations. First, and least, the definition: Ecology: the branch of biology that deals with the relations of organisms to one another and to their physical surroundings. To us, this is You. Your family. Your Home. Your Comfort. Our Science. Second, and the real reason why: Jake and I both worked for Ecology Sprinkler, a successful landscape company owned by Jake's grandparents (Memaw, Billie and Papa Bob.) I presented 3 options of company names to Jake. It wasn't even a discussion. We knew it had to be Ecology Air. We like to keep things simple and flexible for our employees. This includes part time and work from home employment innovations. Jake and I are apart of every single installation, service call, and maintenance. Our continued involvement keeps overhead low and quality of workmanship at it's highest.

Offers by Ecology Air Innovations Inc. on Angi

08/06/2014

Kevin G.

Everything is working great now. Matthew Nelson (the owner) is an informative and highly qualified technician, and his employees are professional, and great to speak English with! About the same price as most, but been around since 2004, much more reliable than some of the others I've ended up using. Advantage heating and air also has a 10% discount listed on the website, so this makes it a bit cheaper than most! 11/10 stars, would recommend!

Description of Work
Changed a valve on water heater to stop leak.

Category water heater repair

Repair, installation and service on all air handlers, boilers, evaporative coolers, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, hydronic systems, ductless mini split systems, package units, split systems, water heaters, window units, small electrical & refrigeration.

Plumbing.