AAA Piano

Founded 1979 • With Angi since December 2012

5011 Golden Foothill Parkway Suite 3

El Dorado Hills, CA 95762

AAA Piano is the leading piano service provider in the greater Sacramento Area & all of Northern California. We have years of qualified experience to provide you the following services: Piano Moving, Piano Tuning, Climate Controlled Piano Storage, Piano Restoration, Piano Refinishing, Fire & Flood

11/13/2018

Gayle S.

Perfect. They were on time and respectful of my home.

Description of Work
Moving a piano from one home to another

07/10/2017

Kathy L.

My service technician was punctual and friendly. He used a digital tuning tool to tune the piano and unfortunately it just isn't fully in tune. I knew there were problems before he left but decided to let it go and find another tuner who can tune using the ear as well, and is more thorough (making sure all strings on each note are in tune). In AAA's defense, I did not contact them and ask them to come and re-tune the piano. I don't have any confidence that they can tune it correctly. I'll keep looking...

Description of Work
I needed my Kawai grand piano tuned

07/04/2017

Walt S.

Steve was great. He was available on very short notice. He and his crew moved the piano. They showed up on time, padded and moved without any damage. He pulled the mechanism and rebuilt it, again, on time. Then, he installed the works and tuned the piano at my house. It was not cheap, but the best you can ever hope for is to get what you pay for. I felt I got my money's worth, and then some. If I have the piano moved again, I will call Steve at AAA Piano.

Description of Work
Piano Moved, repaired and tuned

06/28/2017

Corynna F.

Went very well, timely and professional.

Description of Work
Needed a square baby grand piano moved

06/28/2017

Corynna F.

Went very well! They were timely and professional.

Description of Work
Needed square baby grand piano moved

06/21/2017

Christine K.

Smooth as silk. The piano now sounds brighter is definitely in tune. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
We needed to move our 90-year-old piano from our rental home to our newly-remodeled home 5 miles away. The piano also needed tuning.

06/06/2017

Connie N.

Great. We plan to continue to use their services

Description of Work
Piano Tuning

Category piano tuning

Thank you for the opportunity to tune your piano. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

06/01/2017

Louis D.

The work experience was awesome. Great professionalism, including putting booties on when he came in. Also repaired a couple of parts that needed to be replaced along with the basic tuning.

Description of Work
My wife's mother's old upright piano needed tuning badly so we called to schedule service.

Category piano tuning

It was a pleasure to tune your family's piano. Thank you for the review and we appreciate your continued business.

05/01/2017

Jennifer M.

Well. I will use this service again

Description of Work
Piano move and tune

Category piano tuning, piano moving

We look forward to continued service and appreciate the review. Thank you for using AAA Piano.

01/17/2017

Jan C.

The move went perfectly. They were punctual, knowledgable about my piano, careful in the moving process, spent extra time with tuning and making necessary repairs. Additionally, they returned to fix a couple of troublesome keys - gratis! Steve and his crew were really top notch, personable and I highly recommend them for your piano move. I completely trust their ability and will hire them again should the need arise.

Description of Work
Moved a grand piano from one house to another, tune and repair a few troublesome keys.

12/05/2016

Jerri K.

They showed up promptly and accurately. After being shown the piano and some obstacles that may cause some issues upon moving, they immediately set about how they were going to accomplish this task. I was amazed the professionalism of their work. Not once did I have to remind them about the age of the piano or their surroundings. All was accomplished timely. Upon delivery the same mannerism was taken upon setting it in its new surroundings. I would highly recommend this company for moving your piano.

Description of Work
When needed an 1928 Baby Grand piano moved to another location out of town.

11/05/2016

Ruth P.

Absolutely fabulous service; prompt and knowledgeable. Excellent communication by phone and in person. Tuning took less than an hour and I am extremely happy with the result. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
My piano had not been tuned in at least 40 years (I inherited it 30 years ago). I love my piano and hadn't played it in a few years, so I wanted it checked out.

10/07/2016

ellen F.

Steve arrived right on time, was very efficient and provided excellent service in moving my elderly father's piano that we had sold using CRAIGS list. In addition to Steve's professionalism, he was also very kind to my father who looked on as he watched his beloved piano roll away on to a new home. At this point, my father could no longer keep or play the piano and Steve understood that emotional connection part of the transaction & was extra nice to my father.

Description of Work
Moved a grand piano from one city to another

09/06/2016

Joe C.

These guys were great! Very professional, prompt, treated our piano with great care. I liked that Steve was a straight shooter, sometimes you get the impression someone is saying what you want to hear, but that wasn't the case here. He was very straightforward about the whole process, the costs involved, etc.

Description of Work
Moved very large, heavy, and old piano from Sacramento to Grass Valley

07/01/2016

Marcy A.

Steve Stokes of AAA Piano Service has been tuning my piano for a couple of years. Recently, a squeak developed in my sustain pedal. Steve discovered that it was being caused by a slightly loose stretcher board connecting the sides of my piano. Using a drill and bolts, Steve spent about an hour reinforcing it. Now, no more squeaking! Steve is a friendly, punctual, knowledgeable and skilled piano man. Recommended!

Description of Work
Tuned and repaired my piano.

02/24/2016

Phyllis W.

Steve was very professional, polite, and friendly and did a great job. He arrived a little late, but that was because of rush-hour traffic and a previous appointment running long. He called before my appointment time to let me know he'd be late, and he called again later to give me an estimated arrival time. When he arrived he got right to work and was able to tune my piano within an hour. The piano hadn't been tuned in 4-5 years and had been moved twice, and it now sounds great. I highly recommend AAA Piano service.

Description of Work
Tuned my console piano.

Category moving companies, piano tuning, piano moving

02/16/2016

Holly J.

Steve squeezed my appointment in for a Thursday morning and he arrived early (before 8 am). It was a local move so it took less than an hour to complete a move and tuning. Everything went smoothly. The only thing I would suggest improvement on is clearer communication, especially if you are receiving a discount but have not been told. There was some confusion on pricing but we cleared it up. My piano looks great in its new home and sounds great too. Thanks Steve.

Description of Work
Moved and tuned piano.

Category moving companies, piano tuning, piano moving

01/20/2016

Madeleine W.

Did a great job. Steve was a professional , and my husband was happy to get the piano tuned.

Description of Work
Tuned a panio.

12/08/2015

Sarah L.

Did not keep quote commitments. Did not have insurance info readily available for self or pass-thru service. Ask me to call back a couple times, but did not remember talking before. Not professional.

Description of Work
Was quoting a piano move and providing insurance details. Could not do either very quickly. Over 3 week period could not get it together.

Category piano moving

‘AAA Piano Service,’ would like to respond to a review by Ms. [Member Name Removed], a potential customer whom we had never done work for in the past. She called us on 10/10/15 for a long distance quote.The communication between Ms. [Member Name Removed] and our company required a two-week period of exchanges between ‘AAA Piano Service’ and Ms. [Member Name Removed], due to travel constraints, working with subcontractors, multiple phone calls, emails and a request for insurance information from the potential customer: Ms. [Member Name Removed] contacted us for a quote on a long-distance move of a piano from Fairfield,CA,, to Raleigh, N.C., on 10/10/15. The owner, Mr. Steve Stokes, asked if he could call her back in 5 to 6 days, as he was out of town and didn’t have the proper resources he normally needs to confirm and assess this type of extensive job. State-to-state moves require us to work with at least one subcontractor, so it does take more than average amount of time to get a solid and accurate quote. Ms. [Member Name Removed] and Steve spoke after a few days and she did not express her dissatisfaction to Mr. Stokes that he did remember all the details of their previous conversation.. We would like to add, that gathering every component and often reverifying this information with our prospective clients is an essential aspect for these types of moves. We strongly feel that it only adds to our company’s commitment of being precise when offering the most professional and accurate quotes, as we receive many inquiries on a daily basis. A ‘quote’ for every move requires the customer to inform us how many steps (staircases, entryways) we will encounter at both residences when we are moving the piano, and also the size of the piano. The number of steps that was initially was quoted for the move had changed in an email that we received from Ms. [Member Name Removed]. Prior to that, we had given her a verbal quote for the move, and at this point there was no request for a contract or insurance information for the potential client. On 10/17/15, Ms. [Member Name Removed] emailed us requesting a “real quote,” and we asked for clarification,since the quotes we provide to our customers are factual, based on accurate information that is provided to us. Ms. [Member Name Removed] responded, saying she meant “a contract to review…potentially signed with our cost, insurance and projected timeline.” Mr. Stokes replied the next day, explaining that our company does not have a contract for this type of move, as her case is unique; because moving a piano from coast to coast is more complicated and we would have to check with the subcontractor for an estimate and insurance info. On 10/20/15, Ms. [Member Name Removed] replied we would schedule the move once she had the insurance information. When we received the insurance information from the subcontractor, on 10/26/15, it was emailed to her with an apology from Mr. Stokes for the delay. While moving a piano locally does not involve as much planning, a cross-country move of a piano usually requires scheduling at least one month (or more) in advance, so the process can be handled properly. Sincerely, Steve and Susan Stokes.

09/04/2015

Christina C.

It went perfectly without a hitch. The movers took great care in moving my piano and set it up exactly where I wanted them to in my house (taking time to make sure I got the location just right).

Description of Work
Moved a 1929 grand piano into my new home.

08/18/2015

Carl H.

They were very professional and prompt. I was impressed with the way the handled the piano and would definitely use them again if I needed to.

Description of Work
I hired AAA to move a piano from the Bay Area to the central valley.

08/18/2015

Cris R.

Steve was very pleasant and accommodating over the phone. I explained that we needed our large upright piano packed into our moving trailer, but that one of the back wheels was broken. He quoted me two prices, one for just the back wheels and one for all four wheels. Because of the age of the piano I decided to replace all four wheels. He gave me a price for replacing the wheels and told me how many moving blankets and straps I would need for the piano. Later I found out that due to city regulations we could not park our moving trailer in front of our house; instead we would have to drive to the ABF site where our trailer would be parked. I called Steve back and explained this to him. He said no problem he would be able to load it into our trailer for us for an added fee. He worked with the time constraints we were under, and took the stress off of moving our piano. when he and his partner arrived they worked very quickly and in no time at all our piano was safely in our moving trailer. Because of Steve's help, our piano made the trip from California to Washington undamaged! I had called around prior to hiring AAA piano and others I called were quoting more, just to move the piano! Steve is great and he knows pianos, so we definitely recommend his services!

Description of Work
Steve replaced the wheels on our large upright piano, and moved it into our moving trailer.

06/09/2015

Ajay G.

AAA Piano Services were very friendly, professional, and professional. They did an excellent job moving an unsteady piano that had already been broken in a previous move.

Description of Work
They moved my piano.

05/14/2015

Cris R.

I spoke with over the phone, he was very professional, knowledgeable and informative.

Description of Work
I called him to fix the wheels on my piano and also to get it ready for moving to new location.

04/24/2015

Arthur J.

Very well. I called on short notice. I had used this service before, and they were courteous and professional as always. Excellent service!

Description of Work
Packaged and relocated two pianos simultaneously.

First Plan Moving

First Plan moving leads by Integrity, Quality fast-paced service, and Customer care. For the amount of time and labor including great-reliable prices, FPM is ready for your project. FPM has teams of movers that certainly go above and beyond in their quest for customer satisfaction and happiness. FPM is a company that will not only exceed through labor but as well as modern technology. FPM will allow online payments with a click of a link making it an easier and faster process. FPM will make the most of the time at your project covering every single space you desire. Contact us today for a FREE quote!

Budget Hauling

Here at Budget Hauling, we aim to provide exceptional customer service in the moving industry. Our services include but are not limited to professional Local and Long Distance Moving, Hauling Services, Removal Services, Item Transporting, and In-Home Moving. “Big or small, you call we haul”

2022 Super Service Award

Make Your Move Folsom

***WE DO NOT MOVE AUTOS, RV'S or MOBILE HOMES*** ***WE DO NOT RENT TRUCKS OR TRAILERS*** ***MINIMUM 2 HOUR CHARGE*** My name is Kevin and I am the owner of Make Your Move Folsom. I have built my business on 14 years of dedicated service. Yes, walking the walk everyday, year after year. Moving may seem like a simple task just like throwing a football, but not everyone is Tom Brady. My experience proves to me that actually very few people meet my standards, or should I say, done what I have. We are a family run business and truly care about making a difference in the moving industry. Trying to establish ourselves as a company you will tell your friends and family about for future moves to create a family type relationship. 50 % of our business is repeat and referred customers, so we hope you will consider giving us a chance to take some of the stress out of the moving experience by booking your move with us. We cover the local Sacramento area, and most parts of the Northern California region to the Bay Area and to parts of Tahoe and Nevada. But we do not move cross country or out of state. We do not do auto transports or move pool tables or spas. We can do labor only, residential or commercial moves and packing/boxing up services as well.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Make Your Move Folsom on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover

Piano Moving, Tuning, Buying & Selling, Renting, Appraisals, Refurbishing & Refinishing, Repairs & Storage.

Ask for Details.