AAA Piano

Founded 1979 • With Angi since December 2012

AAA Piano is the leading piano service provider in the greater Sacramento Area & all of Northern California. We have years of qualified experience to provide you the following services: Piano Moving, Piano Tuning, Climate Controlled Piano Storage, Piano Restoration, Piano Refinishing, Fire & Flood Remediation, Piano Sales, Piano Rentals, Piano Purchasing, Piano Consignments & More......

Auburn Moving and Storage

Auburn Moving Company is a locally owned moving company in Auburn, CA. We service all of the foothill communities of Placer, Nevada and El Dorado counties east of Sacramento as well as Sacramento County itself. We provide local & long-distance moving for residential, office & industrial clients, expert packing & crating services, and storage.

Make Your Move Folsom

My name is Kevin and I am the owner of Make Your Move Folsom. I have built my business on 13 years of dedicated service. Yes, walking the walk everyday, year after year. Moving may seem like a simple task just like throwing a football, but not everyone is Tom Brady. My experience proves to me that actually very few people meet my standards, or should I say, done what I have. We exceed state minimums for insurance and provide 100% FULL VALUE coverage with -No Deductible-free of charge. So yes, I trust my crew. I am extremely concerned about their performance and character because not only your money, but my money is on the line, as it should be. I have spent seven years on the back of a truck every single day as well as another five running a proven and successful business simply because I enjoy helping people and making them happy. We are a family run business and truly care about making a difference in the moving industry. Trying to establish ourselves as a company you will tell your friends and family about for future moves to create a family type relationship. 75% of our business is repeat and referred customers, so we hope you will consider giving us a chance to take some of the stress out of the moving experience by booking your move with us.

Offers by Make Your Move Folsom on Angi
Josiah's Moving Up and Beyond

We are a small but reliable moving company, with over 15 years experience in the moving industry. I just opened my own business in July and I have over 15vyears experience. We treat every house hold item as it's our and do our very best to go up and beyond the moving expectation to make you happy

11/13/2018

Gayle S.

Perfect. They were on time and respectful of my home.

Description of Work
Moving a piano from one home to another

07/10/2017

Kathy L.

My service technician was punctual and friendly. He used a digital tuning tool to tune the piano and unfortunately it just isn't fully in tune. I knew there were problems before he left but decided to let it go and find another tuner who can tune using the ear as well, and is more thorough (making sure all strings on each note are in tune). In AAA's defense, I did not contact them and ask them to come and re-tune the piano. I don't have any confidence that they can tune it correctly. I'll keep looking...

Description of Work
I needed my Kawai grand piano tuned

07/04/2017

Walt S.

Steve was great. He was available on very short notice. He and his crew moved the piano. They showed up on time, padded and moved without any damage. He pulled the mechanism and rebuilt it, again, on time. Then, he installed the works and tuned the piano at my house. It was not cheap, but the best you can ever hope for is to get what you pay for. I felt I got my money's worth, and then some. If I have the piano moved again, I will call Steve at AAA Piano.

Description of Work
Piano Moved, repaired and tuned

06/28/2017

Corynna F.

Went very well! They were timely and professional.

Description of Work
Needed square baby grand piano moved

06/28/2017

Corynna F.

Went very well, timely and professional.

Description of Work
Needed a square baby grand piano moved

06/21/2017

Christine K.

Smooth as silk. The piano now sounds brighter is definitely in tune. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
We needed to move our 90-year-old piano from our rental home to our newly-remodeled home 5 miles away. The piano also needed tuning.

06/06/2017

Connie N.

Great. We plan to continue to use their services

Description of Work
Piano Tuning

Category piano tuning

Thank you for the opportunity to tune your piano. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

06/01/2017

Louis D.

The work experience was awesome. Great professionalism, including putting booties on when he came in. Also repaired a couple of parts that needed to be replaced along with the basic tuning.

Description of Work
My wife's mother's old upright piano needed tuning badly so we called to schedule service.

Category piano tuning

It was a pleasure to tune your family's piano. Thank you for the review and we appreciate your continued business.

05/01/2017

Jennifer M.

Well. I will use this service again

Description of Work
Piano move and tune

Category piano tuning,piano moving

We look forward to continued service and appreciate the review. Thank you for using AAA Piano.

01/17/2017

Jan C.

The move went perfectly. They were punctual, knowledgable about my piano, careful in the moving process, spent extra time with tuning and making necessary repairs. Additionally, they returned to fix a couple of troublesome keys - gratis! Steve and his crew were really top notch, personable and I highly recommend them for your piano move. I completely trust their ability and will hire them again should the need arise.

Description of Work
Moved a grand piano from one house to another, tune and repair a few troublesome keys.

Category piano tuning,piano moving

Piano Moving, Tuning, Buying & Selling, Renting, Appraisals, Refurbishing & Refinishing, Repairs & Storage.

Ask for Details.