PROMODELING INC

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
California
California: Contractors
03/31/2022

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Bay Area's Quality Renovation and Remodeling Professionals Promodeling is a premium remodeling and renovation company, providing turnkey home and commercial remodeling solutions to our corporate and residential clients. We manage a successful operation, assembled a team of experts including structure engineers, designers and builders to maintain the highest quality and invincible customer care in our projects. Promodeling, Inc. has evolved into a full-service renovation business with its state-of-the-art inventory and skilled workforce....

Meir Construction

Meir construction is a family-owned and operated company that has been in business since 1996. We strive to make your home projects as seamless as possible. Between work life stresses going through any remodel can be difficult. That’s why at Meir Construction we assemble the right crews, teams, project managers, and quality control to ensure a successful and smooth going project.

Felix's Painting H.S.

Specializing in QUALITY AND AFFORDING PAINTING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Flex Paintings

Painting and Decorating, Contractor

01/21/2021

Maureen B.

The work was done professionally and courteously. Clean up was done at the end of each day and left spotlessly clean. I am very pleased with the work that was done in a very timely manner and would highly recommend

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, nes doors and retrofit of pocket door to separate front of house from rear addition.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

01/08/2021

Layle S.

I'm very happy with Promodeling's work. I hired them to add an additional bedroom and bathroom to my house and remodel the existing bathroom. I was so happy with their work that I later hired them to remodel my kitchen too. Their work is high quality, their communication is excellent. I always knew what was going on and what was coming next, and they kept me in the loop on all issues that came up. They completed the projects on time and within budget (which, from what I hear from my friends is not always the case with other contractors). They were transparent and considerate of my wishes and concerns. I appreciate that I always felt I could trust them. And most importantly, I LOVE my new kitchen and bathroom and our room additions! They're exactly what we wanted, and better than we could have imagined going into this. I will definitely use them again and recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
General Remodeling

Category remodeling,architect,home remodeling

PROMODELING INC

Founded 2010 •

10567 SAN PABLO AVE

El Cerrito, CA 94530

Basement Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Brick Siding, Cedar Siding, Composition Roofing, Concrete Construction, Concrete Flooring, Countertop Installation, Deck Building, Deck Repair, Drywall Installation, Earthquake Retrofitting, Fiber Cement Siding, Flooring Installation, Foundation Construction, Foundation Repair, Garage Building, General Contracting, Guesthouse Design & Construction, Home Additions, Home Extensions, Home Remodeling, House Framing, Kitchen Remodeling, Lighting Installation, Modular Home Construction, New Home Construction, Outdoor Kitchen Construction, Porch Design & Construction, Radiant Floor Heating, Roof Installation, Roof Replacement, Roof Waterproofing, Shed Design & Construction, Shower Installation, Siding Installation, Staircase Design, Stone Siding, Structural Engineering, Stucco Installation, Stucco Repair, Tile Installation, Tile Roofing, Torch Down Roofing, Vinyl Flooring Installation, Vinyl Siding, Waterproofing, Window Installation, Wood Floor Installation, Wood Siding

Inquire