Sitko Services

• ca contractors board
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 04/30/2018

El Cajon, CA 92021

At Sitko Services, we pride ourselves on hiring experienced, professional plumbers who believe in our goal of 100% customer satisfaction. We provide our plumbers with weekly ongoing training to make sure their skills are sharp and up to date. All of our plumbers are uniformed, licensed, bonded, and insured. We want you to feel good about choosing our company....

plumbers (32)water heaters (8)drain cleaning (6)water softeners (4)drain pipe installation (1)

11/14/2020

Sean and Mark showed up on time and ready for action. Sean knew exactly what was up with my Grohe shower and tried to order the parts...back-ordered! He ordered another product which came the next day and they had the shower fixed by 9:30am. I would definitely call Sitko Services again...true professionals! Thank you Lisa, Sean and Mark.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
shower valve leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

10/28/2020

Sitko Services was very professional and I would definitely hire them again. Brooks and his employees showed up in a timely manner, accessed the situation and gave me a quote on the spot. They were able to fix the main problem while they were there and got our issued handled. The other items we wanted fixed were addressed as well and we set up a separate time to have those repairs completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage Disposal Replacement, Drain Clearing, Shower Valve Replacement

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

10/26/2020

Brooks was on time and insightful about how we were using the garbage disposal and issues with the plumbing that was done by the contractor that built our house were reassuring. Sitko Services is the only plumbing company I will use. I also really appreciate the fact that he came all the way up to North County (Vista) to help!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed consultation and expertise on sink issues and garbage disposal plumbing issues.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

10/22/2020

We were under a tight deadline and Brooks was flexible and quick with his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were purchasing a new house and Brooks scoped out the pipes.

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

02/13/2020

I called and spoke with their office and was told tech would contact me within 2 hours. No call back from the tech. I called the office again to follow-up, was put on hold while tech was contacted. Was told tech was not answering but a message was left. As water to the house was shut off, I contacted another provider, received a response within 5 minutes and had a tech scheduled out a little later...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak in perimeter hose bib waterline

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

01/16/2019

Good, plumber spent a good 4 hours to make it work. Appreciated his determination.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

12/30/2018

Very well , he was very good explaining things to my satisfaction, and he obviously knew what he was talking about.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to replace my water treatment system

CATEGORY plumbing,water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2018

10/10/2018

They did great work, were on time, very clean and were a little a pricey, but I would recommend and use them, again. They were only at my home for a little over two hours and charged me $950.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2018

07/16/2018

I called Sitko and Lisa answered, even though it was after hours. She was very friendly and personable, and got me set up with an appointment in the near future. Brooks and Dustin showed up on time and were professional and friendly. They were able to reset my water softener, and were also able to give me some quotes on other work and showed me some other potential issues I should look at. There w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water softener adjustment

CATEGORY plumbing,water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

07/05/2018

I was extremely busy the day of service and did not have time to get quotes and my water valve was leaking. I have never used Sitko before but saw they were local and had a small review list but rated well so I decided to give them a try. They were unable to come during the day but came by at 5pm to replace valve. The service tech only gave me a flat rate of $500 and I reluctantly agreed due to my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REplace water shut off valve for house

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

Plumbing service and repair including hot water heaters, tankless water heaters, sewer repipes, gas line installation. drain cleaning, main sewer line, faucet/disposal installs, water softeners, emergency service!

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing