R L Scott and Son Roofing

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Located in

El Cajon, CA 92019

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

roofing (8)

12/30/2020

It went fine. They came over and fixed it. He was outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a roof in my house and in my commercial building. They also repair my roof and did the roof in my horse barn.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

12/30/2020

5 stars and price and materials were incredible. Good warranty I have nothing bad to say.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

12/30/2020

They were wonderful. They were courteous and friendly. They knew what their doing. They did an excellent job on my roof. We will continue using them and the pricing was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did roof repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

12/21/2020

Excellent job! I have used several roofing companies in my life, but R.L. Scott and Son roofing far exceeded expectations. I originally met the workers, just by chance, as they were getting food and water from a local 7/11 after finishing a job. They looked tired and worked but they were open to conversation. They spoke highly of the owner and company and were polite. A few days later I met with t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2020

12/18/2020

This company came out immediately when we initially called and gave us an estimate. We needed the leak repaired immediately due to the impending rains. We asked him to give an overall check for other possible issues that needed to be addressed. His price was fair and would recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a leak fixed along with re-doing the flashing around the fireplace. He also checked the rest of the roof for any immediate repairs needed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2021

12/18/2020

Richard Scott roofing does all of our roofs for us personally and for our customers. They provide great work on time at the correct price and stands behind there work. Richard has done many roofs for our customers and always performs professionally quick and most of all honestly. The roof on our own home was done with great workmanship and speed. We recommend no one else

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2020

12/18/2020

My parents had the roof replaced to my childhood home in 1993. 27 years later, after my parents have passed, I have been looking at having a solar panel system installed. However, because of the age of the roof, it would first have to be replaced. Going through files in my parents home I actually found the original contract to RL Scott & Son Roofing. I decided to give them a call, along with other...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2020

Photo for R L Scott and Son Roofing - Located in, El Cajon, CA - 39258678

11/30/2020

Richard was great, he called and visited me the first day and repaired the roof the next day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020