Professional Roofing and Solar

California: Contractors
04/30/2021

270 Millar St

El Cajon, CA 92020

Please call for more details.
DIY glass roof renovation

DIY glass roof renovation

roofing201992109
This customer had a glass room enclosure that was not properly installed and leaked. We removed the glass, installed framing w/tongue and groove, rigid insulation, 2qty skylights to keep the light and airy feel and roofed it with a reflective torch down system.

John Houge, the owner of Professional Roofing Services, managed two large roofing contractors in San Diego prior to starting the company in 1996. He wanted to be able to provide customers with quality, personalized service, using the finest materials, installed by talented employees who are focused on customer satisfaction. At Professional Roofing Services, we consider our team to be a family. We care about each other, and that is reflected in the efficient and effective way we work, which translates into happy customers. Homeowners who have had their expectations met or exceeded on roof installation or repair projects refer most of our new customers to us. We would not want it any other way. We are so proud of the work we do that in the unlikely event we do make a mistake, we will rectify it immediately…, no questions asked. That policy, in addition to our lifetime warranty on workmanship, makes a powerful statement about our quality focus....

roofing (191)skylight installation (28)insulation (14)solar companies (10)general contractors (10)decks & porches (7)Patios (4)siding companies (2)gutter repair (14)woodworking (11)house painting (8)garage building (3)

08/26/2021

Brian S.

The service was excellent. I like the daily updates with pictures.

Description of Work
They did the entire roof.

08/26/2021

Lynda K.

They did a very good job. They showed pictures every afternoon. They showed me the before and after. They communicate better than other than companies.

Description of Work
replace the dry rack and the shingles and painted the roof.

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

Ilona N.

Excellent. Didn't know much about any of this. They sent me pictures of the job progress daily. Explained what would happen before it happened, were meticulous and accurate about the cost, type of material and duration of the job. Each day they cleaned their work space, workmen were courteous (no blasting radios, etc) and efficient. I had a large roof replacement and they were in and out within a week. Customer support after the job was finished is also excellent. Office personnel are professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Roofing, solar panels, skylights and unfinished carpentry

Category contractors,roofing,skylights,solar panels

Dan M.

This company replaced the roof on my house, the roof on my commercial building and they installed solar panels for my home. They have always given me the best price. They do excellent work, and they are very reliable. I even got comments from tenants about how nice these roofers were. The work product has always been excellent. We had a very challenging home re-roofing project that required a great deal of creativity. They did great.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category contractors,roofing

Steve S.

Very professional, kept to the schedule and helped with financing.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category contractors

06/22/2020

Arvid S.

It was a pleasure to work with Jesus Martinez. He was thorough, courteous and professional. He inspired confidence immediately with his knowledge of his field. He also pointed out areas to keep an eye on for future maintenance.

Description of Work
repairing two major leaks

Category roofing,garage builders

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

03/17/2020

CHARLES M.

Excellent! 15 years ago I had John replace the roof on my property. I did my diligence and got quotes etc. PRS&S won the job. Last year the new insurance company required me to get a new roof. I did my diligence this time by just calling John. My property is large with multiple tenants. The workers were great & made sure tenant concerns were addressed. They replaced 40% of the individual roof boards (no plywood), most all of the sofit boards, and all of the soffit vents. I can't list all they did but I now have a completely new roof with multiple vents. I'm very happy with the workmanship and the price.

Description of Work
Complete roof tearoff (3 layers) and re-roof with 30 year shingles

Category roofing,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

09/06/2019

Donel (Nell) S.

I love Scot from SRS Roofing. He was friendly, courteous and funny. He finished the job earlier than planned for and was professional about cleaning up. I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
leaky roof repair

Work Completed On 09/06/2019

12/31/2018

L R.

All aspects went very well, from the initial consultation (provided clear explanations and useful advice) to roof replacement (crew was timely, careful, and competent) to follow-up on solar panel activation (all worked smoothly and, as needed, they walked us through the steps needed). Note that total price does not allow for tax advantages for the solar panel installation.

Description of Work
Roof replacement and installation of solar panels

Category roofing,house painters,solar panels

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

09/29/2018

Betsy W.

Everything was done on time and within budget. Everyone I worked with was pleasant, knowledgeable and punctual. It was a good experience overall.

Description of Work
Re-roofed my home including a flat section and replaced a skylight

Category roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 08/29/2018

Carpentry, Insulation, Exterior Painting, Patios, Siding, Skylights, Solar Panels

Metal Roofs, Mop & Rock.