We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

McCormick's Window Cleaning

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2010

PO BOX 21681

El Cajon, CA 92021

McCormick's Window Cleaning is family owned and we have been providing superior service to our customers since 2008. We are bonded and insured for your protection. We will treat your home as if it were our own.

05/12/2021

Mary Ellen N.

Excellent Job. Courteous, on time with excellent results. I have used McCormick's for a number of years and really appreciate the quality of the work that they do. I have a home that has 3 stories in the back so it it can be a challenge but they managed to get all the windows. At the end I passed on the walk through but Todd wanted to get a few spots off a third floor window by hand by removing the lower portion of the window which he was successful in doing. When he went upstairs to do this window he noticed they missed the exterior of a hard to see window on the third floor. At that point he got his ladders back out, went up on the roof and got that window. I am not sure many companies would be that diligent and I really appreciated it. They also replaced a screen which had holes in it for an additional charge.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning Interior and Exterior, Screen Cleaning, Solar Panel Cleaning

Category window cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It is always a pleasure working with you!

05/01/2020

Loraine S.

Mr. McCormick arrived exactly on time, and did all the work himself. He took great care to not scratch our windows' anti-glare film. He was able to figure out how to get the screen out of the large skylight over our living room, and cleaned both the screen and the skylight inside and outside perfectly. He cleaned all the tracks of the glass doors beautifully. He wore shoe covers every time he came inside, and was careful to not leave any dirt or debris behind. I thought he did not charge enough to pay for his precision and expertise; I would have been glad to pay more. I shall hire this company again every time we need the windows cleaned.

Description of Work
Cleaning of all windows, indoors and out, including 4 large sliding-glass doors and 3 skylights in roof.

Category window cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you!

09/25/2019

ALTHEA M.

excellent service. Dakoda arrived on schedule and worked quickly and efficiently. Very personable

Description of Work
cleaning about 10 windows - inside and out, some screens

Category window cleaning

Thank you! We always enjoy working with you!

09/20/2019

ALTHEA M.

Excellent service. I have used McCormick's before and have been very pleased. Very professional and thorough. Used an Angie's list coupon - price seemed quite reasonable.

Description of Work
Cleaned 10 windows and several screens

Category window cleaning

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! It is always a pleasure to work for you.

09/10/2019

Rachel V.

I loved McCormick's Window Cleaning and highly recommend them! They were able to get us in for an appointment quickly, and Todd arrived promptly. He was polite and very meticulous in the cleaning - and he even brought his own boot covers to keep our carpets clean! Our windows are sparkling and we're super happy. Give them a call!

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Thank you so much!!

08/14/2019

ALTHEA M.

work done quickly and effectively. I was pleased with the service

Description of Work
windows cleaned inside and outside

12/28/2018

LYDIA T.

The job was done beautifully! The appointment was easily made and the prices clearly explained. I chose the Premium Window Cleaning because of all the years of grime and spider webs outside. It is well worth it. Todd showed up on time and thoroughly cleaned the windows, sills, all hardware, and frames. He was very respectful and professional. Our home now looks so much better and brighter!

Description of Work
Clean 26 Windows, inside & outside

10/26/2018

Cathy H.

Very pleased and would recommend to friends!!! Very professional and courteous and did work in estimated time. My former window cleaner passed and he was excellent. So very pleased with McCormack.

Description of Work
Windows for home 15

10/23/2018

green B.

He did a terrific job and he was very nice. My only reason I gave them a lower grade is there are still 3 windows with stickers (that I didn't catch while he was there), he washed around them rather than take them off. He did take the stickers off the windows I noticed they were on.

Description of Work
Cleaned inside and outside windows of 1100 sq foot home

09/06/2018

Manuel A.

Absolutely fantastic!! I had used two other services in the past due to lower pricing but their workmanship does not compare at all with McCormicks Windows. I chose their $11 per window pricing which included the screen, inside, outside, window sill and operating mechanism for the 6 hand crack windows. Todd was punctual, was a true gentleman, excellent professionalism, careful in his work, detailed oriented, not rushed and delivered fantastic results. You may pay a little more but you will not be disappointed with the results. My wife was also astounded as to how much better was his window cleaning than the other two services that we had used in the past. You must hire them and I can guarantee that you will become a true believer on their work as I have become.

Description of Work
I had the premium service cleaning done on 20 windows

Category window cleaning, window treatments

09/05/2018

Mel M.

They cleaned all the windows in my house—it’s a large house. They did an excellent job. I didn’t have to ask them to redo a thing (and my wife & I expect excellent work, so this was unusual). I would use them again.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

08/15/2018

ALTHEA M.

Excellent service. I used Angie's list coupon. Very willing to do a window in a somewhat challenging location. Todd was very professional and thorough. I definitely plan to use them again.

Description of Work
5 windows cleaned outside and inside

07/08/2018

Eunsook H.

What a wonderful experience! Todd’s window work was superb! He was not only very conscientious with his work, but his assessment of the scope of work was more than fair. He was on-time, paid attention to details, and worked efficiently. We feel quite fortunate to have come across his and his wife’s business!

Description of Work
Window and gutter clearning

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

06/08/2018

Kim D.

This company does fabulous work. We have hired them twice - once for window cleaning throughout our house and another time to pressure wash the exterior of our home. Both times, they did excellent work at a reasonable price. The owners do the work themselves, so you know who will be coming over. They are very nice people. We will definitely hire them again and highly recommend.

Description of Work
residential window cleaning and pressure washing

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

05/16/2018

Matt B.

She was wonderful. A very positive attitude. and did a super great job! My house is so much brighter now.

Description of Work
All my windows and screens were cleaned

01/09/2018

John Paul C.

Easy to set up an appointment, Todd arrived on time, did a fantastic job cleaning 20+ windows - and not just a quick squeegee and done, he was more thorough than I thought possible, really glad I went with McCormick's, will definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned, entire house.

11/29/2017

Patricia A.

they were very prompt, and did a most excellent job at an incredibly fair price!

Description of Work
clean all windows and screens, including very dirty window tracks

10/27/2017

Patricia W.

very professional, very good work. very happy will call them again.

Description of Work
2 story house windows, screens, and window tracks cleaned.

07/21/2017

Marlene M.

They arrived on time, wore booties inside the house, were very quiet, worked steadily for 2 hours (three people) and didn't leave a drip anywhere! They cleaned all the screens, tracks and window sills as well. We could not be happier. We will have them back next year for sure.

Description of Work
We needed all the windows and skylights done in our two story home.

07/12/2017

Elliott B.

I got a fairly quick call back, the scheduling was easy and they showed up on time. They got the work done in the time they said.

Description of Work
They cleaned all the windows and screens inside and out.

05/17/2017

Peter N.

Extremely pleased with the quality and professionalism.

Description of Work
Premium service on 11 windows plus 1 sliding glass patio door.

04/11/2017

Pilar M.

It went great. They were very upfront with their prices. The services was done promptly and professionally. They took the extra care to use shoe protectors to walk into our place, and towels for the water that dripped the windows as they were cleaning. The windows look beautiful, pristine clear. Would definitely use their service again.

Description of Work
Window cleaning.

03/30/2017

VALERIE R.

Did a good job. Thorough and conscientious.... nice people to deal with

Description of Work
Cleaned windows, screens, tracks and sills

03/29/2017

Julie M.

The did a fantastic job! We have a three story home so I was grateful for them to clean our windows. They were very kind and on time. They worked hard the entire time they were here. And, they were careful not to track any dirt through the house when they cleaned the inside of the windows.

Description of Work
Windows, screens and sills cleaned.

01/22/2017

JOHN L.

The work was excellent with good detail.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows and screens for our townhouse

Oceans Pressure Washing

Residential & Commercial Pressure Washing - Owner Operated - We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Patriot Painting and Pressure Washing

At Patriot Painting and Pressure Washing, we pride ourselves in quality workmanship and exceptional customer service. Getting your project done right the first time. On time and on budget is our priority and our promise to you. Call today!

2022 Super Service Award

American Elite Pressure Washing

American Elite Pressure Washing Company provides a variety of cleaning services in the San Diego County area. We specialize in pressure washing concrete surfaces, walls, decking, and fences, as well as soft cleaning of solar panels, windows, roof cleaning, and industrial equipment.

2022 Super Service Award

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Window Cleaning, Screen Cleaning, Mirrors, Skylights, Rain Gutter and Downspout Cleaning, Post Construction Clean up, Screen Repair, Chandelier cleaning