Impact Environmental Company, Inc.

Founded 2016 • With Angi since July 2016

We help customers get rid of their junk and we do it in the most sustainable way possible, all while delivering the best customer service in the industry. "Quality is not an act, it is a habit."...

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+9 more images

hauling (77)dumpster rental (1)

03/28/2020

Elizabeth C.

Went well. Arrived on time, very professional in handling the job. Although if I should use them again, I will get a verified ( email/text) copy of estimate...as I believed I paid a bit more then the estimate quoted.

Description of Work
Hauling wood and metal to recycle...along with some household.

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

02/29/2020

Katie B.

Gilbert was very professional on the phone, prompt to the appointment, and did a great job.

Description of Work
Removal of some large items

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

12/25/2019

philip M.

I sent a few photos via SMS on what needed to be hauled away late Monday. Gilbert responded promptly on price. The price seems reasonable so I scheduled a pickup time on the Wednesday within a 2 hour time period. Gilbert arrived on time and everything got picked up with no problems.

Description of Work
Trash removal

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

11/16/2019

Blanca B.

The owner, Gilbert responded to my request the same day. He came to the site to appraise the job and did the job the next day. He and his company are reliable and professional. Our job needed to be extended another half a day because of the size, Gilbert was very honest with his initial appraisal and the second appraisal and came back to finish the job. We are very pleased with his work and will recommend him and Impact Junk Removal to our friends and family.

Description of Work
Concrete removal

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

10/28/2019

Steven S.

After requesting quotation through Angie's List, this vendor did not contact me to offer quotation of ask questions to be able to offer a quotation.

Description of Work
Waste Hauling

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

09/15/2019

Tammy J.

I would definitely recommend this company. They called me immediately when I requested a quote. On the day the service was to happen, they called to let me know they would be arriving soon, arrived right on time and quickly and efficiently completed the job.

Description of Work
Junk removal

Work Completed On 09/03/2019

08/20/2019

Clyde S.

They were excellent -- efficient, friendly, and professional. Did exactly what we wanted them to. It wasn't a large job, but definitely more than we could handle on our own. We would hire again.

Description of Work
Hauling of 25-30 pieces of patio furniture and other items

Work Completed On 08/03/2019

01/18/2019

Sally W.

CJ was very professional, they worked fast and took everything. T Check crawled up into out garage attic where over 30 years of stuff had been stored. They hauled it away at our request. I can’t describe what a mess we had and what a good job they did. The work took 2 days.

Description of Work
Hauled away 2 big truck loads of junk from our house

Work Completed On 01/17/2019

12/04/2018

Lisa K.

Gilbert was on time, efficient, personable, and professional. He charged me less than his original estimate. I will definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
I needed a few pieces of old furniture hauled away.

Work Completed On 11/20/2018

11/30/2018

Susana B.

Gilbert arrived on time and was very thorough in hauling away the debris. Thank you!

Description of Work
Hauling construction debris

Work Completed On 11/24/2018

09/17/2018

Jane W.

they came all the way out to Borrego Springs in 115 degree weather and cleared everything out! They were great, 2nd time i've used them and I will again soon!

Description of Work
complete clear out of home

Work Completed On 07/19/2018

07/06/2018

Mike R.

Went great! Gilbert was in touch right away. Sent him pictures of material to be hauled away and received a quote and appointment time in less than an hour. Crew arrived right on time and finished pretty quickly. Even swept up and cleaned up our driveway. Would definitely recommend! For all of the material hauled off, the price seemed like a bargain.

Description of Work
Haul off trash and waste

Work Completed On 07/06/2018

06/26/2018

MELISSA S.

They arrived on time and removed all the debris without issue. They were very nice and courteous and they worked quickly.

Description of Work
Haul a pile of construction junk and an old hot tub

Work Completed On 06/12/2018

05/10/2018

John H.

They were on time, professional and I would use them again

Description of Work
Junk Hauling and Removal.

Work Completed On 07/30/2017

05/08/2018

Gillian C.

Making a convenient appointment was accomplished in just a couple of minutes by Gilbert the owner. Verification was emailed immediately, He phoned the day of the pick up to tell me when he would arrive. The junk was loaded easily & quickly. All in all a great experience of satisfaction. Just wish other businesses would learn the true meaning of professionalism.

Description of Work
Removal of discarded items, computer, microwave , junk & more junk -- etc., etc.,

Work Completed On 05/30/2018

12/21/2017

P P.

Service was advertised as recycling and hauling but they are strictly haulers. Smashed my perfectly good lamp shade. Some of my items should have been recycled but it was too late and my haul was very small since I decided not to discard a mattress set. Next time I will rent a u-haul for large items and take to Goodwill.

Description of Work
Haul unwanted items

Work Completed On 12/21/2017

11/15/2017

MICHELE W.

The company came the following day from my request, and cleared everything quickly for a reasonable price.

Description of Work
I called them to clean up my easement land which had been cluttered by a homeless person.

Work Completed On 09/25/2017

11/08/2017

Joseph B.

Great - these guys were super efficient. Set up a time, came early and the job was done without a hitch. Very cool people as well.

Description of Work
Junk Removal

Work Completed On 11/08/2017

11/06/2017

Claire A.

Excellent work, punctual, speedy and very polite. They easily located our residence and accomplished the task in a professional way. I'm very satisfied, and would use that service again. Thank you

Description of Work
Remove old garden furniture and outdoor materials.

Work Completed On 11/06/2017

11/05/2017

Sandra L M.

Very well. Identified clearly what could or could not be hauled, took care of it quickly, and were very professional.

Description of Work
Junk removal based on a voucher paid for 2.5 cubic yards. Plus showed them additional items I wanted removed, got a price, and had them take that stuff too.

Work Completed On 11/04/2017

11/03/2017

James B.

They scheduled my pickup for the next day. They arrived on time, very pleasant , and even cleaned-up the area so nice. Excellent service and a great deal.

Description of Work
Hauling a lot of junk away

Work Completed On 11/03/2017

10/31/2017

Judith P.

Excellent. Punctual, professional, helpful

Description of Work
Junk removal from side yard

Category hauling services, dumpster service

Work Completed On 10/31/2017

10/12/2017

Robert L.

GREAT..... GILBERT WAS PUNCTUAL, FRIENDLY & PROFESSIONAL. JOB COMPLETE IN LESS THAN 15 MINUTES. HIGHLY RECOMMEND AND WOULD USE AGAIN IF THE NEED ARISES.

Description of Work
DISPOSE OF SOME LARGE NO LONGER NEEDED ITEMS, SUCH AS A GAS GRILL, 4 DRAWER FILE CABINET AS WELL AS OTHER MATERIAL.