Impact Environmental Company, Inc.

Founded 2016 • With Angi since July 2016

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

507 BROADWAY

El Cajon, CA 92021

We accept remote payment

We help customers get rid of their junk and we do it in the most sustainable way possible, all while delivering the best customer service in the industry. "Quality is not an act, it is a habit."...

hauling (76)dumpster rental (1)

03/28/2020

Went well. Arrived on time, very professional in handling the job. Although if I should use them again, I will get a verified ( email/text) copy of estimate...as I believed I paid a bit more then the estimate quoted.

Description of Work
Hauling wood and metal to recycle...along with some household.

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

02/29/2020

Gilbert was very professional on the phone, prompt to the appointment, and did a great job.

Description of Work
Removal of some large items

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

12/25/2019

I sent a few photos via SMS on what needed to be hauled away late Monday. Gilbert responded promptly on price. The price seems reasonable so I scheduled a pickup time on the Wednesday within a 2 hour time period. Gilbert arrived on time and everything got picked up with no problems.

Description of Work
Trash removal

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

11/16/2019

The owner, Gilbert responded to my request the same day. He came to the site to appraise the job and did the job the next day. He and his company are reliable and professional. Our job needed to be extended another half a day because of the size, Gilbert was very honest with his initial appraisal and the second appraisal and came back to finish the job. We are very pleased with his work and will r...

Description of Work
Concrete removal

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

10/28/2019

After requesting quotation through Angie's List, this vendor did not contact me to offer quotation of ask questions to be able to offer a quotation.

Description of Work
Waste Hauling

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

09/15/2019

I would definitely recommend this company. They called me immediately when I requested a quote. On the day the service was to happen, they called to let me know they would be arriving soon, arrived right on time and quickly and efficiently completed the job.

Description of Work
Junk removal

Work Completed On 09/03/2019

08/20/2019

They were excellent -- efficient, friendly, and professional. Did exactly what we wanted them to. It wasn't a large job, but definitely more than we could handle on our own. We would hire again.

Description of Work
Hauling of 25-30 pieces of patio furniture and other items

Work Completed On 08/03/2019

01/18/2019

CJ was very professional, they worked fast and took everything. T Check crawled up into out garage attic where over 30 years of stuff had been stored. They hauled it away at our request. I can’t describe what a mess we had and what a good job they did. The work took 2 days.

Description of Work
Hauled away 2 big truck loads of junk from our house

Work Completed On 01/17/2019

12/04/2018

Gilbert was on time, efficient, personable, and professional. He charged me less than his original estimate. I will definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
I needed a few pieces of old furniture hauled away.

Work Completed On 11/20/2018

11/30/2018

Gilbert arrived on time and was very thorough in hauling away the debris. Thank you!

Description of Work
Hauling construction debris

Work Completed On 11/24/2018

• Free Quotes On-Site (no obligation) • Fast and Friendly Service, No Up-Selling • We Recycle Over 2/3 of Our Collections (privately owned and operated facility) • We recycle all mattresses, box-springs, metal, cardboard, wood, clean dirt, clean concrete, carpeting, and green waste we collect. What we take: • Household items • Appliances/Refrigerator/Freezers • Mattresses • Furniture • Televisions/E-waste • Yard/Greenery • Spas/Hot-Tubs • Home clean-outs • Garage clean-outs • Backyard clean-outs • Side yard/patio cleans-outs • Construction debris • Office clean-outs

• We cannot collect paint, chemicals, or hazardous material. • We cannot move items from one location to another. • We do not provide landscaping services. • We do not offer free pick up.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check