FerSerge Construction

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2016

FerSerge Construction, Inc., (formerly Efilorp Construction, Inc.) is a solid company that has been providing quality commercial and residential services for 28 years in San Diego County. We are reliable and committed to customer satisfaction with on-time completion of all projects. We take pride in our work!...

Techie to the Rescue

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

09/29/2016

They did exactly what they said they were going to do. They completed the job and on time. The job was in Carlsbad but they drove all the way up from El Cajon to give me a bid, Juan had great follow through, and Sergio and his Dad got the job done. I would definetly use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 44 ft of dog ear cedar fence

CATEGORY fencing

09/28/2016

Fernando and Sergio were professional but friendly and comfortable to have at our home for several days. They graded the problem area and laid drainage pipe to divert water to a safe place and then poured concrete creating a patio and sidewalk with drainage caps allowing water to drain below the sidewalk in several spots. They were careful to make sure water was diverted away from the house. They ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House sits 15 feet below street level resulting in recurring flooding problem with water seeping into subflooring in part of house. Front yard looked a river during rain creating hazardous conditions for occupants. FerSerge planned and executed a resolution.

CATEGORY concrete repair

09/28/2016

we needed someone to repair the mailbox quickly. FerSerge Construction did exactly that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair a mailbox that one of our employees damaged.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry,stucco

09/28/2016

Awesome! They had to fix the mess left behind by another Contractor who had no idea what he was doing! I should have went with these guys in the first place!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete Footings and Slab

CATEGORY concrete repair

Specialized services we provide are the following: *Concrete Slabs, Foundation/Footings, Concrete Flat-work (New & Replacement), Stamped Concrete (Grey or Color), Steps, Walkways, Stairways (Grading/Leveling) *Retaining Walls, Brick/Masonry *Wooden Fences *Irrigation *Tile/Marble *Framing *Insulation *Electrical (Indoor and Outdoor) *Drywall *Painting *Crown Molding *And Much More (please call and ask)

As a General Contractor, I include cost of material, labor, equipment (such as engineering vehicles and tools) and services necessary for each project in the estimation. Some responsibilities may include applying for building permits, securing the property, providing temporary utilities on-site, managing personnel on-site, providing site surveying and engineering, disposing or recycling of construction waste, etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal