Christian Roofing, Inc.

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2007

1226 Greenfield Dr

El Cajon, CA 92021

Christian Roofing, Inc., is here to provide you with a host of excellent roofing services whether you own the tiniest cottage or a massive warehouse. Our experienced team of roofing professionals is capable of working on any residential, commercial, or industrial project regardless of size or

04/14/2021

Michael H.

A bit of a wait due to the influx of strange weather patterns, but once the crew was up there they got it done efficiently, professionally, and it looks great. Had to have them come out to take replace an old roof on a condo and they found some substantial subroof damage that they were able to fix same day at a very reasonable price. All in all, worth the wait.

Description of Work
New roof required on a condo

10/12/2020

Jeremy M.

We had Tile roof replacement by Christian Roofing, Inc.

Description of Work
Tile roof replacement

03/09/2020

Elizabeth H.

They were fantastic, couldn't say enough good things about them. Fair price and very professional people. Their communication was very good, they kept in communication with us updating us with the progress of the work being done.

Description of Work
Full Roof Replacement

11/21/2019

Nancy S.

This is the second time I've used Christian Roofing. They did such a good job the first time fixing a leak, that I'm now a repeat customer. I had spotted a cracked tile from my balcony so I asked them to come out and give me a quote on replacement of that tile and to perform an inspection of my roof to see if there were any other problems. After inspection they said there were 7 tiles that were cracked and several tiles that were slipping (I was shown pictures of the issues). Although I was initially scheduled for 12/13 to get this fixed with them, they actually came out on 11/12 and took care of everything. The crew was friendly and very respectful, cleaned up after themselves. I will continue to use Christian Roofing if I have any issues in the future.

Description of Work
Replace Roof Tiles

09/28/2019

Steven B.

Very happy with my choice of Christian roofing to replace my 27 year old shingle roof. They were always on time, worked straight through the day, and always cleaned up after themselves. Johnny, the project manager, checked in with me on a regular basis to be sure there were no problems, and the on-site foreman, Juan, was always available to answer any questions I had. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone considering a roof replacement project.

Description of Work
Total roof replacement

07/09/2019

Clark R.

Exceptional job by Josh Preman and Tyler. They were very up front and thorough about the job, the costs, timing, and what to expect overall. I always felt confident about what we discussed and their ability to execute the promises made. Trust is a huge factor for me and that coupled with confidence in the work is what sold me. It comes down to how they are going to handle any hiccups along the way, which always occur; and they did so with a high degree of professionalism. Hire them when you are looking at any type of roofing job; you will sleep better.

Description of Work
Entire new roof installed

04/09/2019

Dale A.

Not used, as a full roof replacement was needed for which I was not prepared to do. Good timely looking at my house and pretty good in return communication/follow up.

Description of Work
Requested roof repair

01/29/2019

Gillian C.

I couldn’t ask for better professional service combined with kind & patient understanding of my situation. I waited to rate this Company to make sure all went well thru’ 3 heavy rains.—- no problems whatsoever.

Description of Work
2 repairs to roof & skylight replacement.

01/10/2019

Nancy S.

Right after the first big storm of the year passed through, I noticed a leak. I’m sure roofing companies were very busy after this storm and Christian Roofing came out two days after I had called to determine the issue which was broken tiles. He told me that it may be several weeks before he could get a crew out. Later that day, I was sent a contract with the quote and much appreciated insurance and bonding information. Two weeks later, I received a call indicating that they would be out the next day and that I didn’t have to be home. The crew came out as scheduled and completed the job in about 2 1/2 hours and thoroughly cleaned up the driveway. It’s rained heavily since then and there has been no further leaking. I appreciate that the problem was fixed but also that timelines and costs were discussed so that my expectations were managed and no surprises.

Description of Work
Leak, broken tiles

07/15/2018

Lucinda K.

On time every morning, very organized, totally knew what they were doing. I have a very steep roof and lots of large hedges I was worried about being damaged. The work crew was great!!

Description of Work
Install Roof over top of my existing roof

06/18/2018

Margaret R.

If you are thinking of getting your roof replaced, updated, and/or repaired look no further than Christian Roofing, Inc. period, end of story! In terms of level of service here’s what you are going to get: Overall Customer Service A+++ Overall Quality Service A+++ Overall Satisfaction A+++ Pricing A+++ Now, here’s the long version. My husband and I started off with a company (Green Living), which had such poor customer service at the out set that we should have let them go right away. However, we tried to stick it out, only to have to ask them to leave right after they removed our old roof! This left us, our roof and our home in a vulnerable state which, was also hazardous to others. I called Christian Roofing, Inc. Josh stepped in and right from the jump, he went above and beyond my expectations. He informed me that rain was in the forecast and I needed to get my roof protected right away. It started to rain just as he had said. I was out of town but, my husband was home. We had not even given Josh a payment, but he texted me that morning and said, whether we used his company or not, he would send some men from his crew out and get my roof covered so that I wouldn’t have any damage to my home. The level of service and the integrity which I experience from Josh was beyond compare to ANY other customer service that I have ever received or experienced. From start to finish, he kept me informed even though, I could tell he was busy. When the job was completed my husband had a minor concern and Josh had someone come out within a few days to take care of it. Unlike Green Living, we didn’t get a company that contracted out roofers, this is a family of roofers! Josh truly cared and takes pride in the quality of his work. He was a blessing to us in more ways than one. Thank you, Christian Roofing, Inc. and thank you Josh! I will certainly look to Christian Roofing, Inc. for any future roofing needs and I will be sure to tell all whom I know in need of roof care, look no further than Christian Roofing, Inc. In short, EXCELLENCE!!!

Description of Work
I needed a new roof

05/23/2018

Cathleen S.

I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with Christian Roofing. We had a VERY outdated roof that was in need of some serious work. Christian Roofing came in and replaced our entire roof in less than 5 days. If minor extras came up (which were few) they communicated it immediately and the price was fair. I worked with Pablo, Johnny, Tyler and Juan and it was wonderful. They really CARE about the work and the customer's satisfaction. I can't say enough good things. CR was referred to me through a friend who had also been encouraged to call CR. I am so glad I listened and called CR!!! Thank you guys! I love my new roof and will be singing your praises to whoever will listen!!

Description of Work
Brand New Roof needed

We really appreciate this. Thank you so very much!

02/20/2018

Steve S.

Christian Roofing completed the patio roofing job ahead of the estimated completion schedule. Instead of an approximate 2 days the job was done in 1 day. Roof was replaced satisfactorily. Only issue was several sections of burnt eaves. Called company and let them know that several sections of eaves were left blistered and burnt. Company sent an employee to repair , some sections were left undone. After an email and additional phone calls another employee was sent and the eaves were repaired. Overall the patio roof replacement was done very well, employees were professional, the company was responsive to our concerns and the site was left clean. Christian Roofing will definitely be considered when the roof on the house needs replacement.

Description of Work
Replace patio roof and resealing of vents on main house roof

We really appreciate your review. Thank you!!!

12/01/2017

Dolores A D.

It went extremely well. They re-used my concrete tiles and did not break any of them. The areas relaid included three skylights and a chimney and they were good on the detail of the flashings. The foreman was easy to talk to and did not mind answering my multiple question. The crew was there 3 1/2 days and cleaned up scrupulously each night.

Description of Work
I needed about half of my tile roof relaid. The wood underneath the tiles in the flat areas was water-damaged and needed to be replaced.

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you.

06/24/2017

Julie M.

Very honest and punctual. Due to all the rain this past winter, we had to wait a few months to get the work done. We were given a date and they were there first thing in the morning. It took 4 days to complete the work. These guys worked all day and cleaned up every afternoon before they left. Supervisor was available by phone to answer questions or discuss options with us

Description of Work
Our roof was over 25 years old and starting to leak. We have approximately 1700 sf. All the underlying wood needed to be replaced and a beautiful new grey roof replaced our old battered roof

Thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate this so much.

06/05/2017

BARBARA G.

Excellent. The workers showed up at the designated date and time, did the work in one day, and totally cleaned up any debris.

Description of Work
Find and repair leak in tile roof, which was leaking into laundry room area through light fixture in the ceiling. Could always hear dripping in crawl space of attic, but never could find it. Had used another roofing company approx. 2 years ago who said it was coming around the vents, and they supposedly repaired it. During an occasional heavy rain, we could still hear the dripping, but nothing showed up until this season's heavy rain, when it started coming through the ceiling. I had called 2 other roofers for estimates before I called Christian. Pablo Gamez came out to inspect the roof and was the only one of the 3 who actually went on the roof. He was very polite and professional, explained what needed to be done, sent a very informative statement on what was going to be done, materials to be used, timeline. In the meantime, I had contacted my insurance co. to see if it would be covered, which it wasn't, but that inspector came out, walked the roof, actually checked the contract with Christian Roofing for me, and said they were very fair priced for the work that needed to be done, and agreed with their assessment.

Thank you! We really appreciate you for taking the time to post such a kind review.

05/26/2017

BARBARA C.

I give Christian Roofing an A+. They have done 3 of my roofs over the last 3 years and each time was very professional. They also did great work. I highly recommend them for your roof replacement or roof repair.

Description of Work
New Roof and Roof Repairs

Thank you very much for your kind words [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you and your business!

05/20/2017

Alan H.

Great! Boss and crew were considerate and intestred in doing a good job. They answered all my questions and carefully showed me what they were doing.

Description of Work
repair was to a leaking Solotube skylight.

Category roofing, skylights

Thank you so very kindly for your review. We appreciate you for taking the time to post such a nice review. Thanks again from all of us at Christian Roofing.

03/27/2017

Violet C.

If we could give them a number on a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being the best, we'd give them a 100++++. They were all that good.

Description of Work
The job for a new roof and top-of-the-line double tiles was done through Christian Roofing in late Feb/early March 2017. Shawn Preman, owner, is a truly wonderful and honest individual and his crew is incredible and ever-so-fast and precise with their work. They were ALWAYS on time if not early to begin work and did everything that was promised. Our roof now looks incredible! They were extremely respectful of our home & the CC&R's that we are governed by in our complex and cleaned up at the end of each work day. Juan, the crew supervisor, is the most efficient & responsible person we have ever worked with an A+ attitude. We also had our gutters replaced with seamless gutters through Alpha Installations (James Estevane, owner) and they worked in sync with each other so well.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thank you so kindly for posting this amazing review! We really appreciate the time it takes to post positive reviews from our customers and love to pass on the positive information to our crews. Thank you again from all of us here at Christian Roofing.

12/14/2016

Richard P.

Awesome job, great match, completed everything 100% without supervision. Trustworthy and professional

Description of Work
Approximately 1000 broken concrete tiles from renovation need to be replaced

Thank you for your review!

10/20/2016

Troy B.

The job started on a Monday morning and was finished that following Friday. The team that arrived Monday was the same group that removed the existing, conducted the necessary repairs, disclosed the existing plywood sheeting wasn't nailed IAW common sense (let alone code) fixed this, papered the roof, installed the sheet metal flashings, loaded the materials when delivered and then competed the install of the same. Why do I see this as impressive is simply there was no Dien time. No waiting for the demo crew to finish. Then a repair crew, followed by the roofers to install the actual roof. True journeyman.

Description of Work
Re roof our 1967 California ranch style home with tiles, removed composite material. Renailed existing plywood, repaired all wood rot, installed 4 new dormers.

10/04/2016

Hal S.

They went the extra mile and painted existing roof vents to match new ones.

Description of Work
install 4 attic vents

Hi Hal, Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you for doing that. Let us know if there is anything else you need. 619-401-9607 Best, Natalie Hinck

04/25/2016

Doug S.

I received 4 bids and selected Christian Roofing to replace the roof on my rental. Josh was the estimator and I was impressed by his professionalism, thoroughness and attention to detail. My primary concern was to have a quality product installed according to the manufacturers specifications by competent installers. Christian Roofing is a family run business that takes pride in doing excellent work. Except for one communication issue, I was very pleased with their work and have no trouble recommending them to others.

Description of Work
They removed and disposed of the old asphalt shingled roof and replaced it with a new one.

04/07/2016

Amber E.

I worked with Josh. I had reached out to a number of roofers from Angie's List. Josh contacted me quickly and provided a formal bid, which emailed and mailed with references and detailed expected work. He was the most professional of anyone I dealt with. After some unexpected wood damage caused a slight delay and additional cost, he worked with me to find other places to reduce the overall cost. I was dealing with a shared roof situation, and he went out of his way to help work with the neighbor and explain everything. His guys were great and everything was cleaned up. I would definitely recommend Christian Roofing. They made the process as painless as possible and performed quality work!

Description of Work
Replaced flat garage roof, drain and wood - 2 single car shared roof garages.

02/02/2016

Joan S.

They're very professional, they clean up after themselves, and they've done outstanding work.

Description of Work
Tile roof repair.