All Star Appliance Repair

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2021

Bostonia

El Cajon, CA 92021

We pride ourselves in delivering quality certified service for all your appliance repair needs. We service most major brands of appliances. Let us bring you long-standing workmanship!...

Resposiveness

appliance repair (12)small appliance repair (3)handyman (2)

12/18/2020

Jon showed up when he said he would, and shortly resolved the problem---an intermittent switch buried deep in the electrical box. He quickly fixed it , and it's been working to my complete satisfaction ever since, saving me the trouble and cost of replacing this usually-reliable but lovable antique. Should I need another repair, I will certainly call this one-man repair service again. Thanks, Jon!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The refrigerator-freezer in my garage quit cooling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2020

02/18/2020

Jon11 did a good job. Repaired my dryer in least expensive way. Went out of his way to do this, improvised. Excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to gas dryer

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

09/09/2019

I called John shortly before I purchased appliances for my newly re-modeled kitchen. I was afraid installation may not be straight forward since the kitchen had a slightly different footprint than before. He asked me a lot of questions about the appliances I was purchasing, and also came out before they arrived and did an estimate for installation. I really appreciated that he took the time to rev...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance installation and handyman work

CATEGORY appliance repair,handyman service,small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

06/06/2019

Jon Gall, All Star Appliance Repair, was professional, on time, knowledgeable, and honest. He found that it was not my machine that was the problem but a blocked hose outlet. He had information regarding clothes washing that was new to me, so I much appreciated his suggestions. He also cleaned the coils on the refrigerator which were on the back of the unit and not accessible for me to clean. Agai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine leaking/ refrigerator coils cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

05/04/2019

Jon came by promptly even though I’m pretty sure he was about done for the day, diagnosed my issue for half the cost of what my ‘warrantee’ people wanted, and was very straightforward, honest, and just an overall awesome guy. Would definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My LG fridge isn’t doing its job.

04/13/2019

This was a very easy process. I contacted John by phone and he was able to juggle his schedule for next day service. He arrived within the time frame promised, diagnosed the issue and gave me some options for repair. After he completed the repair, he also offered some maintenance hints to prevent future issues. In addition, he was very neat and cleaned up after himself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2019

04/13/2019

Everything has always been repaired very well. Jon goes above and beyond to make sure everything is done correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jon has completed several jobs at my home including dishwasher repair and several various handyman-type repairs.

CATEGORY appliance repair,handyman service,small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

04/09/2019

It was a very positive experience. He was very prompt to return calls, and on time- basically all the good things that you could say about a legit businessperson.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a hood range and refrigerator.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2019

03/25/2019

It was excellent, he showed up on time, and did the repair in one trip, very pleasant fellow and I will use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fix my dryer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2019

03/25/2019

Perfect, he checked the washing machine to look what is the problem. He came back later to put on the parts and he did it successfully. It's a job well done. He did everything and cleaned up on himself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fix your washing machine and my dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2019

Repair and maintenance of: Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Refrigerators, Ovens/Stoves, Microwaves, Range Hoods, Water Heaters, Toilets. Also offering dryer vent cleaning and repair

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check