All Seasons Windows and Patios

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2013

314 S Johnson Ave

El Cajon, CA 92020

All Seasons Windows and Patios guarantees to create your unique living space just the way you want it - with design flexibility, expert workmanship and quality materials, we have what it takes to make your new living area exclusively for you and suitable to your needs. We have a full variety from all major manufacturers of Aluminum Patio Covers that look and feel like real wood without the disadvantages of wood like rotting, warping, peeling, burning or cracking. Aluminum construction keeps your patio looking new and elegant for years!...

08/24/2020

RODOLFO G.

The subcontractor was terrible and All Seasons did not respond to our concerns.

Description of Work
All Seasons is just the sales entity, subcontracting 100% of the work. The subcontractor was terrible

Category awnings,sunrooms

07/07/2020

Laura C.

Overall I really like the patio cover but it has been leaking water since it was installed in December 2018. The cam lights underneath fill with water and have been replaced several times. The fans keeps shorting out and the seams are already starting to rust. Despite contacting the company numerous times, no one has done anything more then put a few globs of caulking on the roof. I would not use the company again.

Description of Work
Outdoor insulated awning with lights and fans

Category awnings

09/17/2018

Godiva L.

Friendly and skilled workers. Courteous- for example they used a rubber pad for metal equipment to avoid leaving marks or damage on existing concrete driveway. The finished work looks great!

Description of Work
Replacement of section of driveway and addition of a walkway with a curb for a planter, all in brown dyed concrete

08/09/2018

Frederick S.

IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN BETTER. RYAN, PAUL, NATHAN, TYLER ARE EXCEPTIONAL EMPLOYEES. THEY ARE FRIENDLY, PERSONABLE, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND WORKED THEIR YOU KNOW WHAT OFF IN THE HEAT OF THE DAY AND IT WAS HOT. I SAT IN MY GARAGE AND WHATCHED THEM WORK AND THERE WAS NO LOST MOTION. THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING AND HOW TO DO IT. I HAVE MY BACK YARD TO DO AND WHEN I'M READY I WILL DEFINITELY USE ALL SEASONS AGAIN. FREDERICK

Description of Work
INSTALLED ARTIFICIAL TURF

Category landscaping,patios

01/29/2018

michelle W.

We just recently moved to a new home and needed to shop around companies for shutters. I had a friend who referred me to All Seasons Windows and Patios. Spoke with the manager Larry and who also came to our house and gave us a free consultation. We went with All Seasons b/c they seemed like they definitely knew their products and they suited us best for the price and quality we were looking for. Another guy named Don came to our house before ordering the shutters to double check the measurements which pleased me b/c I am a detailed oriented. Don knew everything there was to know about window treatments and was a pleasure to speak with. A little over 2 weeks later our shutters came and were installed a bit later d/t holiday conflicting schedules (installer was on vacation). But when we finally got a date that worked for installation, 2 guys came, Jerry and Mark, and they were professional as ever and even so nice to my dog. Took about 2 hours to install 16 shutters and did they turn out beautiful. Showed me how to work the shutters, how to maintain them, as well as cleaned up everything. Needless to say, the whole process went very smoothly. From consultation to installation, it was a great experience. I would highly recommend this company, very knowledgeable and experienced staff and great customer service. This company gets 2 thumbs up in my book.

Description of Work
Shutters and faux wood blinds.

Category replacement windows

10/09/2017

Dewayne D.

Outstanding, the guys that came out were very professional and motivated about getting the job done correctly. I notice every little thing the guys did they would step back and take a look at what they have completed to make sure that every thing looked correctly which I appreciated very much. Outstanding crew that came out to my house.

Description of Work
I had a patio cover installed.

Category awnings,patios

09/12/2017

Stuart K.

I spoke with All Seasons in January of this year to arrange for installation and payment. It took a total of seven months complete which I find as a reasonable amount of time to complete the entire project. Over all it went very well.

Description of Work
All Seasons installed a Life Room Patio Cover.

09/05/2017

Janie P.

Efficient and friendly from estimator to installer! Have already recommended to friends!!!!

Description of Work
Two different patio structures were replaced.

06/12/2017

Alexander K.

I called, they were friendly, upfront about pricing, answered my questions, made an appointment. I ended up cancelling because we changed our mind, but would consider them again.

Description of Work
Interested in retractable screen door. Website is well-made and informative.

Category doors

04/10/2017

ELLEN P.

It went well. The installers did a very poor job of cleaning up after themselves; however, the company was very responsive and sent someone else over to do the clean up. We had an issue with a downspout, but that was solved amicably.

Description of Work
We had a wooden patio cover replaced with Alumiwood.

C & H Gardens Artistic Landscape & Tree Service

12 Time Super Service Award Winner! C & H Gardens has been providing residential and commercial property landscape and arboricultural services since 1978. We specialize in creating tranquil, practical and functional outdoor living spaces. Whether you enjoy entertaining, recreation or relaxation we can bring Beauty and Tranquility to your world.

Exterior Designs

Over 44 years experience Block Wall Construction Bricklaying Concrete Masonry Construction Concrete Paving Driveway Construction Firepit Construction Outdoor Kitchen Construction Patio / Porch Construction Paver Installation Planter Wall Construction Pool Deck Construction Retaining Wall Construction Sealcoating Sidewalk/ Walkway Construction Stair / Steps Construction Stamped Concrete Installation Stone Masonry Construction San Diego Premier Landscape Design & Build- Best of Houzz 2015-2018 EXTERIOR DESIGN & BUILD specializes in the complete landscape design and installation of your outdoor project all over Southern California. We have been servicing Southern California since 1975. Our Service areas cover all of San Diego County, Orange County and South Riverside County. https://www.houzz.com/pro/exteriordesignslandscape/exterior-designs-landscape T. 858-756-3508

Offers by Exterior Designs on Angi
    Del Mar Landscape

Del Mar Landscape Company is the most reliable landscape builder in the greater San Diego area. With many years of experience in both commercial and residential landscape, we have the resources and expertise to turn your landscape dream into your landscape reality. Our competitive prices rank among the best in the industry. Start now with a free design. Call Doug: Cell: (619) 723-0332.

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

Here at All Seasons we offer Install and ordering for: Windows Exterior doors Shutters Blinds Turf Pavers Concrete Roofing

Due to company policy we do not work with repairs unless it is work we have installed.