Advance Solutions Co

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2010

Advance Solutions Co is family owned and operated business specializing in custom bathroom and kitchen remodeling projects. We have been in business for 15 years and have grown from two employees to over 30 employees. Advance Solutions Co. is licensed by the State of California under a General Contractor’s license (B). We are premier installers and craftsmen serving the upscale residential and commercial markets with convenient office locations in Calabasas, Los Angeles, Malibu, and Beverly Hills. Advance Solutions Co provides premier installation services for all types of tile, natural stone, brick work, marble, slate & granite. We specialize in upscale residential projects. In addition to our residential work we also complete a great deal of work in the commercial markets. Our depth of skill coupled with our depth of financial strength enables us to serve large commercial installations projects with confidence. Additional contact name: Eric Jones. Additional address: 2851 Bedford Lane. Chino Hills, CA. Ste. 150 ....

Flowers Construction

J C Weather Roofing

JC Weather Roofing is a roofing company that takes great pride in the work they do. They make sure that customers are unconditionally pleased with their services. They make sure that all projects are well handled and exceed the expectations of customers. They only work with the best materials available and provide a 10 year guarantee on all labor. They never compromise quality for time and give clients realistic schedules that accommodate their lives. Services include: -Roofing (Full Maintenance, Roof Repairs, Roof Leaks, All Types of Re-roofing) -Skylight (Waterproofing Outside Repair) -Decking (Maintenance Coat, Deck Repairs, Full Replacements, Decorative Textures) -Fascia (Replacement and Repairs) -Gutters (Cleaning, Repairs, Maintenance)

Hoyt Roofs, Inc

Hoyt Roofs Inc. has been in business for over 20 years. We have excellent standings with the Contractors State License Board and the Better Business Bureau. We are one of only a handful of roofing contractors who are considered a Full Service Contractor. For your protection, Hoyt Roofs is fully insured. We carry full Workers Compensation Insurance as well as $2,000,000 in General Liability. Hoyt Roofs operates out of our company-owned building in Anaheim, California and has a fully staffed office, custom material showroom, large warehouse and material yard. With thousands of satisfied customers allover Southern California, Hoyt Roofs is considered one of the finest roofing companies in the business – by far! Our custom roofing installations are simply the best – second to none. Our philosophy of completing each and every project with Pride and Integrity assures you that when you Choose Hoyt, You’ve Chosen the Best! LICENSE NUMBER: 606111.

06/01/2016

Everything looks phenomenal- I am very satisfied. These guys are the best. When something minor arose, they came out immediately and fixed the situation.

Description of Work
They removed a tub, installed a beautiful shower, installed 2 new countertops, and placed ceramic tile in my floor. They also installed a new sink.

05/28/2016

Never was contacted by Vendor; deal appears to be a scam.

Description of Work
I purchased the $59 Angie's List Special to have the vendor provide plans and a quote for a bathroom remodel. After 3 weeks of not being contacted by the vendor, I called. Vendor stated he did not do work for the public and if I want a refund I need to go through Angie's List.

03/24/2016

It was not very good. They weren't exactly what we wanted, so we ended up not to using them and they didn't charge me. I really didn't use their service.

Description of Work
They came over, but it wasn't what I wanted.

03/09/2016

I made an appointment to meet with Advance Solutions for a quote to remodel my master bathroom. The woman I spoke to on the phone was very friendly; however, no one showed up on the meeting day. After the contractor was half an hour late, I called, left a voicemail, and never heard back from them.

Description of Work
Booked a meeting time to give a quote, but then never showed up or contacted me.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

02/14/2016

unable to secure date to complete job. A refund was provided. No issues

Description of Work
install door

Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling. Mold Abatement