Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since April 2005

4820 Dublin Blvd

Dublin, CA 94568

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.

06/10/2013

Kara M.

Well I had researched the GoPro Sports Camera for my Husband's Birthday . I found the Model I wanted for the price I wanted to pay was at Best Buy in Dublin. The day before my Husband's Birthday I went top Best Buy in Dublin, unfortunatley they were out of stock on the GoPro Camera model I wanted. The Salesgirl told me she had an open box Gopro Camera one step up in features and price for the same price as the one I was looking for. She explained that an open box is an item that has been returned and restocked. I was a little leary so I specifically asked her if the item had been checked by Best Buy to make sure it worked and everything was in the box, she assured me it had been. Fast forward to the next evening when I give my Husband the Camera for his Birthday and its. missing the battery and the charging cable to charge the battery. I am unhappy. My Husband is unhappy on his Birthday. At eight in the evening on a Monday I drive in the rain to Best Buy. Even though it's late on a Monday night I stand in line at the service desk for about 20 Minutes. I get to the desk finally and tell my story, the guy helping me looks in his computer which takes a good ten minutes. He says I'll be right back and leaves another ten minutes. He comes back and plunks a new boxed Go Pro on the counter same model as what I had purchased and messes with his computer some more. Then he tells me I will have to pay 74.99 for this Go Pro because it's not an open box. I am livid. I tell him I am livid. He goes to talk to the manager and comes back with the same offer. I ask for my Money Back. I tell them I will never shop at Best Buy again. I have no Birthday gift for my Husband and have just wasted about two hours of my Life. I buy the Camera on Amazon. SHop Amazon they are great.

Description of Work
I bought a GoPro Camera at Best Buy for my Hiusbands Birthday.

03/11/2013

jacqueline C.

I set up the appointment online and prepaid as required. I was also instructed to call the day before and confirm the appointment. Everything seemed fine, until I called the day before the 800 number, when they told me that I was scheduled for a week after I set it. I know I didn't set it for them because I am out of town that week. The problem is that now, almost a month later, I still have not received my money back. I'm going through my credit card company to get my money back, but I would advise others to stay away from them.

Description of Work
I set up an appointment for them to come to my home and connect my TV to my cable system.

Category electronic repair

02/01/2012

Barbara J.

It was excellent. I had a repair agreement. The repair agreement was worth it because it is so good.

Description of Work
I went to Best Buy for computer service. My computer had a virus and they kept it for 10 days to fix it.

10/26/2006

CINDY T.

I have to line up early in the morning for the notebook sale. I was lucky to get one.

Description of Work
I bought the notebook.

Category computer sales

10/17/2006

LES I.

Awful. Had to wait an hour to place the order. Went to pick it up when it was supposed to arrive as they told us to just come in and don't call. It wasn't at the store yet and it took them an hour to determine it wasn't there. Went back a second time two weeks later and had the same issue. I talked to the manager who told me that it was out of his control because they rely on the supplier. He asked me if I wanted to cancel my order and he told me that he could only guess as to when it might arrive.

Description of Work
Special order for an instant hot water dispenser in the kitchen.

Category appliance sales

10/30/2005

ANGIE G.

BEST BUY WAS A GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE. THEY WERE QUICK AND HAD GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE PRICES AND PLANS WERE IN OUR BUDGET. THE STORE HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH DIFFERENT PRODUCTS TO CHOSE FROM.

Description of Work
BEST BUY SOLD US A PLASMA TV AND DVD PLAYER. THEY ALSO DELIVERED THE PRODUCTS TO OUR HOME IN GREAT QUICKNESS.

Category home theater design

10/11/2005

SUZANNE H.

THIS CREW OF COMPUTER REPAIR PEOPLE WAS VERY GOOD. THEY HAD THE COMPUTER DONE THE DAY THEY SAID IT WOULD BE. THEY DID EXTRA WORK & DID NOT CHARGE ME FOR IT. THEY SHOWED ME THINGS WHEN I PICKED IT UP TO HELP KEEP THE COMPUTER IN WORKING ORDER.

Description of Work
BEST BUY REPAIRED OUR COMPUTER. THE GEEK SQUAD THAT DOES THE WORK CLEANED UP THE HARD DRIVE & INSTALLED NEW PROGRAMS TO PROTECT THE COMPUTER.

09/15/2005

ROSS S.

TECHNICIAN WAS PROMPT WITH SERVICE AND UNDERSTOOD MY QUESTIONS. HE ADVISED ME WHAT NEEDED TO BE DONE WITH ACCURACY. HE PROVIDED PHONE AND MAILING INSTRUCTIONS WHICH WERE ACCURATE.

Description of Work
CAMCORDER WAS ACTING BADLY. REPAIR TECH GAVE ME INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO ORDER NEW BATTERY PACK.

Category camcorder repair

09/14/2005

STEPHAINE F.

BEST BUY WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL. THEY REALLY DO A GREAT JOB WITH COMPUTERS. THEY ARE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FAST. THEY ONLY HAD MY COMPUTER A FEW SHORT DAYS. I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE WORK THEY DID.

Description of Work
BEST BUY WAS TO ADD A NEW VIDEO CARD AND MORE MEMORY TO MY COMPUTER. THEY ALSO CLEANED OUT THE INSIDE WHILE THEY HAD IT APART.

07/22/2005

GAIL P.

BEST BUY WAS VERY FAST TO TELL ME WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE HARD DRIVE. THEY FIXED IT VERY QUICKLY. THEY SHOWED ME THINGS TO DO TO KEEP THE COMOPUTER CLEAN AND RUNNIGN GOOD.

Description of Work
BEST BUY CLEANED UP THE HARD DRIVE OF MY COMPUTER. THEY INSTALLED A SECURITY PROGRAM TO STOP THE VIRUSES THAT I HAD ON THE COMPUTER.

07/22/2005

STEVE D.

BEST BUY HAS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE PEOPLE WORKING IN THEIR COMPUTER DEPARTMENT. THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL AND PROFESSIONAL. THEY SHOWED ME THINGS TO DO ON A WEEKLY BASIS TO KEEP THE COMPUTER RUNNING SMOOTHLY.

Description of Work
THE BEST BUY COMPUTER DEPARTMENT DID A SYSTEM CLEAN UP AND DID THINGS TO HELP THE COMPUTER RUN BETTER.

07/01/2005

SERIO B.

BEST BUY WAS VERY HELPFUL. THEY TOLD ME FIXING MY COMPUTER AND ADDING MORE MEMORY WOULD BE MORE COST EFFICIENT. THE COMPUTER WAS STILL NEW AND JUST NEED UPGRADES. THEY DID A GREAT JOB WITH THE COMPUTER. THEY EARNED A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE.

Description of Work
BEST BUY INSTALLED MORE MEMORY AND CLEANED UP THE HARD DRIVE ON MY COMPUTER.

06/07/2005

MARCIA K.

THE YOUNG MAN THAT WORKED ON MY COMPUTER WAS VERY KNOWLADGABLE ABOUT WHAT HE WAS GOING TO DO. HE FIXED THE COMPUTER IN THE TIME HE SAID HE WOULD. HE WAS FRIENDLYA ND REASONABLY PRICED.

Description of Work
BEST BUY REPAIRED MY COMPUTER AND ADDED MEMORY AND FIXED SOME FILES. THEY HAD TO REPAIR DAMAGE TO FILES CAUSED BY A VIRUS.

05/30/2005

MICHELLE L.

BEST BUY TOOK THE COMPUTER THAT WAS NOT EVEN ABLE TO START UP AND GOT IN RUNNING AGAIN. THE WORK WAS DONE IN AN OK TIME FRAME. THEY WERE NICE AND FRIENDLY. THE PRICE WAS GOOD TOO.

Description of Work
WE TOOK OUR COMPUTER IN TO BEST BUY TO HAVE IT LOOKED AT AND REPAIRED. THEY DETECTED A VIRUS AND FIXED IT AND GOT THE COMPUTER UP AND RUNNING AGAIN.

04/22/2005

JEFF B.

THEY WERE VERY PROACTIVE IN FINDING THE PROBLEM, FINDING A SOLUTION TO THAT PROBLEM, AND TAKING THE RIGHT ACTION TO FIX IT AND RESTORE EVERYTHING ON THE HARD DRIVE.

Description of Work
COMPUTER REPAIR/SERVICE, FOR A COMPUTER WHICH CAUGHT A VIRUS FROM DOWNLOADS ON THE INTERNET

Computer Experts Corp

"If you are looking for a knowledgeble IT services, locally owned company with professional help with 32+ years of experience just call us" We Fix PC /Mac's and network issues on-site today. We are a Bay Area IT professional company doing MANAGED IT SERVICES, COMPUTER SALES, SERVICE, AND NETWORKING ON-SITE 7 DAYS A WEEK since 1988 as an accredited business with A+ record with BBB. We have a friendly, professional IT engineers and knowledgeable staff that understand computers and networks from inside out. Whether you have a PC, a Mac, printing, email, Wired or wireless, internet, router, hardware and software, Virus, data recovery issues or a complete network of any size you can rely on us. Always hire professionals not just anyone, it will save you money in long run. 7 days same fee and we will give you an on-site estimate upfront at your home and office and if you agreed then we will fix it same time. No hidden cost. Some areas we charge a travelling fee as well. Please call us at 408.866.5121, 650.941.4147 or toll free 1-877-232-5121. Most of our work is done SAME DAY as you call. Once you try our service you will always be our customer. From one computer to 100 or a network, we service them all. Home and Business welcome.

2022 Super Service Award

White Crow Repair Inc.

Home Appliance Repair And Service You Can Count On! We provide reliable appliance repair services. We fix all brands and types of appliances. Our goal is to make sure you get the best appliance repair service for the best price available in the market. We do not offer installation services.

Computer Coach

Jim Gray, Computer Coach, is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. I provide computer support and coaching for individuals and small businesses in Sonoma and Marin Counties. I have over 35 years of professional experience in technology, dealing with computer support, applications, PCs, MACs, iPhones, Android phones, tablets, and networks, I do both remote support and onsite visits. Please contact me to arrange for me to assist you now. Help is on the way!

2022 Super Service Award

Electronic Gadget Repair
    Computer Sales
    Camcorder Repair
    TV Sales
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    90 Days

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.