Coast Building Prods

Founded 1950 • With Angi since September 2005

We don't just provide services. We provide peace of mind. As a TruTeam company, with Coast Building Products, you get the local experience of home improvement contractors in your community – with the training, product knowledge and the resources of a national organization. Call us today! Or email us at customercare@TruTeam.com....

Golden Hill Painting Inc

Golden Hill Painting Inc

Additional contact name - John Pak.

06/10/2013

The pricing is fair.  Their installation service is excellent.  They did more than I expected and did what I asked for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Coast Building Prods installed the gas logs for me in my two houses.  I purchased the gas logs.

CATEGORY gas logs

09/26/2005

WONDERFUL. THEY MAY NOT HAVE BEEN THE CHEAPEST, BUT THEY WERE EFFICIENT, CLEAN, AND TIMELY. IT WAS A SMOOTH TRANSACTION, AND I WOULD CALL THEM AGAIN. THEY CAME PREPARED TO DO THE JOB, AND DID IT IN THE TIME PROMISED.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
INSTALLED INSULATION IN THE WALLS AND CEILING OF OUR REMODELED BEDROOM AND GARAGE. USED HARD FORM INSULATION FOR THE CEILING.

CATEGORY insulation

Find superior insulation, garage doors and fireplace installation services from Coast Building Products, the TruTeam home improvement professionals in Dublin.

NA