All In One Home Services

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2011

8425 N Lake Dr Unit D

Dublin, CA 94568

Serving the East Bay since 1998, over 25,000 homeowners have chosen our company for a wide variety of home improvements; from a small project like painting a room or adding a light to a larger one such as a complete bathroom remodel. We are licensed and insured. In you want fast, reliable, clean

11/10/2015

Stephen M.

06/12/2015

Wilson R.

06/03/2015

Soham S.

Prompt service. Very punctual. Knowledgeable. A tad expensive. Good quality work. Recommended.

Description of Work
Fixed the bed. Fixed the recliner chair.

04/18/2013

Lois W.

They have been really helpful. They are also very close by. I needed help with several small projects around my apartment. He has assembled several things for me. I wish I would have known about him years ago. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Various projects around the house.

Category furniture repair

02/28/2013

ROSALIND R.

Dave came on Wednesday and went over all of the items on the list and wrote up an estimate. His price was double what other handymen quoted, but the others either quit without finishing or didn't show up at all. So I figured it is better to pay more and at least get everything done. Dave was willing to do the job on Wednesday, but I had to go out so he offered to come back the next day. He came a few minutes late, but close to the agreed start time, and got right to work. The biggest job was installing the grab bar at the entrance to the tub because there was no stud to attach it to in the location I wanted it. So he had to open the wall and add a wooden piece and mount the grab bar and reclose the wall and patch and paint it. The bar is very sturdy and well mounted and the wall looks fine. Nice job! The other jobs were all small and fairly easy, but Dave took his time and did everything very neatly and professionally. He was always agreeable. If I asked a question or made a suggestion, he answered in a professional manner and didn't act (like some of the others) as if I was intruding or criticizing his work. So far I am very impressed with the quality of work done by All in One Home Services and requested an estimate on adding a full bath onto the house.

Description of Work
I emailed a list of tasks to Lamar and he gave the list to Dave who completed all of the tasks on my list. 1. Install grab bar at height appropriate for me, to get in and out of tub in hall bathroom. - Done 2. Repair back door in garage. Done 3. Finish painting window sill in master bedroom. Done 4. Fix dry rot in master bedroom closet. Done 5. Fasten down wooden rail for top drawer of pine dresser to support the drawer. Done 6. Install threshold (supplied) at entrance to master bedroom. Done 7. Fix dry rot in office window sill. About 3" on the corner office window sill is rotting. Done

10/11/2012

Marie D.

Received a quick response to my inquiry. A craftsman arrived that day to give an estimate. Since the price was very reasonable he took care of both jobs that day. The craftsman was professional and knowledgable. I had a extremely hard time finding a handyman-type service who could handle a broad array of services so I am very happy to have found All in One. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
installed a junction box and a chandelier plus installed a valve in shower

Category handyman service, lighting, plumbing

11/27/2011

Janet C.

Everything went well overall. We called for an appointment, Warren came to the house, and fixed our plumbing problem quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
We had a shower head that had to be replaced and a leaking shower faucet. Warren did a great job and made sure the problem was resolved as quickly as possible.

Category handyman service, plumbing, remodeling

C&S Services

We‘ll get the job done.

Bay Area Painting

We can give a free estimate for any interior and exterior painting jobs. We can do stain work and also drywall work. Please contact us for a free estimate. We have 15 + years of experience and will do professional work and do everything the right way.

El Gato Painting & Restoration Inc

29 employees. No sub contractors. Specializing in residential and commercial painting. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. License # 711537. Additional phone #: (925) 838-4460 & (650) 965-3692. We are local residential and commercial painting contractors; we work only in the Bay Area. We not only make it a point to know our products and their applications inside and out, but we only use top-of-the-line materials. We stay current with the painting industry by continually updating ourselves about new products, by attending trade shows and by talking with scores of manufacturer’s reps. They tell us we are one of their most knowledgeable customers when it comes to residential and commercial painting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Carpentry. Painting. Drywall. Electrical. Plumbing. Tile.

Gas lines. Roofing. Landscaping, sprinkler systems. Drain & gutter cleaning. Concrete & masonry. Additions.