All In One Home Services

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2011

Serving the East Bay since 1998, over 25,000 homeowners have chosen our company for a wide variety of home improvements; from a small project like painting a room or adding a light to a larger one such as a complete bathroom remodel. We are licensed and insured. In you want fast, reliable, clean and courteous professionals call us!...

Gruber Painting

When you are looking for the best professional painter for your home or commercial projects, Gruber Painting is your quality contractor of choice. With over 10 years experience, our painting craftsmanship shows in our quality work. From small painting projects to full interior and exterior painting, Gruber Painting brings your "dream" home or office to reality for you. Call Gruber Painting for your free estimate today.

Offers by Gruber Painting on Angi
El Gato Painting & Restoration Inc

29 employees. No sub contractors. Specializing in residential and commercial painting. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. License # 711537. Additional phone #: (925) 838-4460 & (650) 965-3692. We are local residential and commercial painting contractors; we work only in the Bay Area. We not only make it a point to know our products and their applications inside and out, but we only use top-of-the-line materials. We stay current with the painting industry by continually updating ourselves about new products, by attending trade shows and by talking with scores of manufacturer’s reps. They tell us we are one of their most knowledgeable customers when it comes to residential and commercial painting.

JRS Painters Inc

Residential and Commercial Painting Exterior & Interior

11/10/2015

06/12/2015

06/03/2015

Prompt service. Very punctual. Knowledgeable. A tad expensive. Good quality work. Recommended.

Description of Work
Fixed the bed. Fixed the recliner chair.

04/18/2013

They have been really helpful. They are also very close by. I needed help with several small projects around my apartment. He has assembled several things for me. I wish I would have known about him years ago. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Various projects around the house.

Category furniture repair

02/28/2013

Dave came on Wednesday and went over all of the items on the list and wrote up an estimate. His price was double what other handymen quoted, but the others either quit without finishing or didn't show up at all. So I figured it is better to pay more and at least get everything done. Dave was willing to do the job on Wednesday, but I had to go out so he offered to come back the next day. He came a ...

Description of Work
I emailed a list of tasks to Lamar and he gave the list to Dave who completed all of the tasks on my list. 1. Install grab bar at height appropriate for me, to get in and out of tub in hall bathroom. - Done 2. Repair back door in garage. Done 3. Finish painting window sill in master bedroom. Done 4. Fix dry rot in master bedroom closet. Done 5. Fasten down wooden rail for top drawer of pine dresser to support the drawer. Done 6. Install threshold (supplied) at entrance to master bedroom. Done 7. Fix dry rot in office window sill. About 3" on the corner office window sill is rotting. Done

11/10/2015

06/12/2015

Category handyman service

Carpentry. Painting. Drywall. Electrical. Plumbing. Tile.

Gas lines. Roofing. Landscaping, sprinkler systems. Drain & gutter cleaning. Concrete & masonry. Additions.

Check, Visa, MasterCard