Abrew Construction

Founded 1965 • With Angi since July 2012

General Remodeling
Framing

Abrew Repair and Construction offers a broad variety of residential services. From planning and design through construction and interior finishes, we're there every step of the way, making sure the end results meet the client's expectations and are delivered on time and within budget. Our company slogan is "Getting the Job Done". To us that means delivering the addition or remodel just the way the client dreamed it would be. By interfacing with local designers and architects, we are able to provide options in achieving the desired end results....

My Construction Group

We Stand Behind Our Work, Quality, Brand and Commitment Located in San Jose, My Construction Group is your one source for construction needs, and quality design. Our experienced team and project managers will listen and help you focus on your goals, create an innovative design or renovate on matching your vision, and take all the worry and stress out of the process for you. Our team of professional contractors and project managers oversee and manage each project efficiently through on-site preparation, on-time scheduling, accurate budgeting and cost management. In addition, our goal is to assure quality building services while maintaining consistent client communication throughout each project. My Construction Group is a leading home remodeling company, interested in making the best and most remarkable construction in California. Please click or copy the link to see our new construction project https://youtu.be/1teqJZQhzBA

V & G Builders

V&G Builders was established in 2006 and is a general contractor providing construction services in terms of consulting,bathroom remodeling,kitchen remodeling,floor installation,porch and decks,window replacing,permit/zoning applications,etc. V&G Builders is a leader in providing value added construction services to our customers by creating a successful partnership with them to throughout the construction process. Our goal is to establish lasting relationships with our customers by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust trough exceptional performance by every member of the construction team. We proudly serve the customers from Bay Area with competitive market prices and high value professionalism.

Offers by V & G Builders on Angi
A2Z Remodeling Inc

A2Z Remodeling is a locally owned business, here to help you with your remodeling dreams. We are two dear friends with over 10 years of experience in remodeling and design under our belts, providing service all over the Bay Area. Our desire is to help you create your home oasis - the most peaceful and comfortable thing that a person has. Proudly accomplishing your projects within a budget and projected time frame, our team of specialists are enthusiastic and fully dedicated to you and your personal project. We pride ourselves on reliability, great communication, integrity, and great finish detailing through every step of the project. From the beginning with pulling permits all the way to the cleaning crew, we will guide and provide you peace of mind and ease throughout your remodel experience. No matter whether your project is large or small, we consider your renovation as our own, until satisfaction is complete.

05/08/2017

Very well, the quality solid wood look was exactly what we wanted.

Description of Work
Upgrade wood trim in master bedroom and kitchen, including closet entry, windows, and doorways.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

05/06/2017

Fantastic! They are very professional, clean and show up and do what they say they are going to do. The quality of the work is superior also. I will hire again when the time comes for more work.

Description of Work
Abrew construction remodeled both of our bathrooms and redesigned the front of our house along with a new exterior paint.

Category remodeling

05/05/2017

The work was done in a very professional and thorough manner. The crew was professional and polite and got the work done very quickly. Kevin (the owner) was very knowledgeable and worked to explain what cabinetry would work best and why. He also showed us different options price wise of things that would work for us.

Description of Work
Cabinet installation

Category remodeling,home remodeling

05/05/2017

The owner, Kevin Abrew, was responsive and his crew professional. The work was finished to my specifications, completed on time, and all issues were resolved and in a timely manner. Their Diamond certified rating is well earned.

Description of Work
Landscaping and general interior construction renovation.

Category home remodeling

05/04/2017

The job went smooth and finished on time and under budget.

Description of Work
I had Abrew Construction did a complete bathroom remodel.Shower with rain head.dual sinks and built in tub and toilet room.

Category drywall,picture framing,remodeling,home remodeling

02/10/2016

We haven't signed anything with anybody to actually build it yet. He's been very informative and knowledgeable about which code and what can be done, and the price range for being able to get all the drawings done, get the mechanicals and all the stuff that we can submit for approval in the city, and also get a bid from those contractors because all I have are drawings. They can't give me a bid based on that. It had been great working with them. Right now we are working through issues with heating and air conditioning and what should be the current thing and all that. We have not signed with anybody to actually do the building yet because we don't have a quote yet on what the cost would be for actually doing the project. This has been going on since November. Our house was built in 1954 and it has out of code electrical and heating so all of that has to be replaced. The plumbing is past its in time so that will be redone. We have run into issues where I had hip replacement and the hallways in the current house are not wide enough, the bathrooms aren't big enough to be able to get in with the walker while I'm in recovery and do those kinds of things. Our whole thing is only one level and it's going to be built for us to live hopefully for the next 20 years, and not be challenged by steps and stairs. The halls have to be wide and everything should be built for us to be older and stay here. So far, working with them had been great. They have gotten back within a day or 2. They always got here when we got appointments.

Description of Work
We are working with Abrew Construction right now and an architect that he uses to finalize the architectural drawings that we can submit for approvals and stuff. We are currently in the middle of doing all the drawings. We have been going back and forth. We have completed the whole part of the drawings. We are about 2/3 of the way through because we have completed all the floor plans and all that kind of stuff and we're working on the mechanicals and electrical, and the structural parts of whatever is needed to be done. It was about $9,500 to complete all the stuff to be able to submit it. It's for a remodel and expand. It's for room additions and expansion.

11/05/2015

He was very professional and knowledgeable. We ended up not needing the work but I was impressed.

Description of Work
Kevin gave me a quote about some work we were told we needed before we sold our house.

04/30/2014

I asked for a bid on a large project to add an in-law unit by creating a second story on my ranch house. I had the plans designed and drawn by an architect. Kevin was on time for the appointment. He asked many intelligent questions. He was very professional and offered some suggestions. Unfortunately, my budget was just too small to get what I needed.

Description of Work
I asked for a bid for an in-law unit to be added to my ranch house.

Category room remodeling","home remodeling contractor

07/24/2012

He checked on everything. He returned a broken toilet. He was very good at keeping me informed. He did a great job.

Description of Work
He remodeled my bathroom.

Category home remodeling contractor

03/24/2016

Description of Work
A LITTLE SLOW/LAX ON COMMUNICATION, BUT THE OVERALL WORK WAS EXCELLENT AND TIMELY.

Category room remodeling

Abrew Repair and Construction offers a broad variety of residential services. From planning and design through construction and interior finishes, we're there every step of the way, making sure the end results meet the client's expectations and are delivered on time and within budget.Dry Rot Removal and Repair, Full House Renovations - floor to ceiling, Kitchen/Bath Remodel, Landscaping, Room Additions, Structural Work, Waterproofing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal