Eagle Eye Property Inspections

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2013

Eagle Eye is a full service property inspection company. We service the entire region of Southern California, performing residential inspections, commercial inspections, mold inspections, Home energy Report inspections, sewer inspections, septic tank inspections....

EcoForce Solutions

EcoForce Solutions

EcoForce Solutions - Invest in You, not your utility. EcoForce Solutions offers complete energy efficiency solutions tailored for your home or business. We help home and business owners reduce their electricity, gas and water bills while increasing the value and comfort of their property, and maximizing the return on their investment. Every home and property is different, and should be treated that way. Based on your property’s unique features, we will help you save thousands of dollars on your electricity, and can even zero out your utility bill. Let us help you with your energy savings and to declare energy independence.

11/01/2016

Very well. Inspector very thorough and efficient. All questions posed were addressed completely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

05/27/2016

On the day of the inspection the inspector, Stephen Ramirez: -Arrived early and proceeded with the inspection -Inspected the property for at least 3 hours during which he wrote notes and took pictures -Basically went through every room corner, under the house, on the roof, the fire place, closets, garage, etc. -He listened and answered my questions (and my husband's questions) patiently and thorou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider did the following: -Answered the telephone promptly -Was courteous, clear, and provided a thorough explanation of what to expect on his visit -Requested my R.R. agent's contact information -Scheduled an appointment for the following day - Emailed the invoice and agreement to R.E. agent and to me -Confirmed the appointment

06/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The firm did a property inspection for us on a 5 unit apt complex. The inspector was prompt, thorough and very informative.

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you so much (Member name removed) for such a positive rating in all categories. It was a pleasure to work with you, and we look forward to hearing from you again!

06/03/2014

Highly recommend Eagle Eye! Justin was my inspector and he could not have been more professional. On the day of the inspection he called to let me know he was in route and would arrive shortly. He was polite, explained things thoroughly and to my understanding. He also did not rush. A report was sent to me a day or two later and then he followed up to make sure I was satisfied with their service. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected home I was planning to purchase

CATEGORY home inspection

We're glad you had such a great experience [member name removed]. One of our main goals is to make sure that our clients are satisfied with what we do and how we do it. So we're really excited that we could help you out and we look forward to working with you in the near future!

Our services provide complete evaluation of the following Exteriors, garages, roof, attic, heating and cooling, plumbing, laundry, foundation, interior areas, fireplaces and chimneys, pools and spas and much more

Eagle Eye does not offer work, bids or repairs on any property inspected.

Ask for details.