Eagle Eye Property Inspections

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2013

Eagle Eye is a full service property inspection company. We service the entire region of Southern California, performing residential inspections, commercial inspections, mold inspections, Home energy Report inspections, sewer inspections, septic tank inspections....

cool air refrigeration

Cool Air Refrigeration was formed to provide energy efficient personalized solutions for commercial and Industrial Business. And now specializing in residential. With a large fleet of service trucks and computer dispatch certified technician. Cool Air Refrigeration provides service, installation, repair, sales, freezers & walk in coolers, ice machines, chillers, HVAC, air ventilation and much more. Feel free to call us at anytime. Our staff would be more than happy to answer any questions. Established in 2012. Cool Air Refrigeration started at a small desk in my room and my company has now thankfully been able to grow. We are now located in Anaheim in a small office along with great staff that gets the job done for all our customers.

Green Home Solutions TrueEnviro

Green Home Solutions® TrueEnviro™ is your Indoor Air Quality Expert, providing eco-friendly solutions for water, mold, odor & disinfection issues affecting your home, office, business or building. We Make Air Better to help protect your family, employees and customers.  We offer FREE onsite visual inspections for Angies List members and a 10% discount to Seniors, Military and Essential Services members. FINANCING & MONTHLY PAYMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE! Our residential & commercial services are Fast, Effective, Affordable & Eco-Friendly. We utilize plant-based and EPA-registered solutions for a non-toxic alternative to traditional remediation, while following industry leading IICRC & ACAC standards.  We are insured, bonded and IAQ certified to help you understand and maintain a healthy indoor environment. We care about the air you breathe!

Offers by Green Home Solutions TrueEnviro on Angi
Pure Restoration Inc

Quality Service You Can Count On! If you are experiencing water damage, mold or fire damage problems, or simply are just looking to remodel your kitchen or bathroom, Pure Restoration can help you! Our experts are highly knowledgeable with mold testing, structural restoration & remediation, including reconstruction for water damage or fire damage, water extraction and services. Pure can deal with virtually any project and takes pride in leaving our customers satisfied! We offer FREE inspections and estimates for your residential home or commercial property. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Pure Restoration delivers advanced and reliable professional restoration services including mold inspections and testing throughout Los Angeles.

Offers by Pure Restoration Inc on Angi

11/01/2016

Very well. Inspector very thorough and efficient. All questions posed were addressed completely.

Description of Work
Home inspection

05/27/2016

On the day of the inspection the inspector, Stephen Ramirez: -Arrived early and proceeded with the inspection -Inspected the property for at least 3 hours during which he wrote notes and took pictures -Basically went through every room corner, under the house, on the roof, the fire place, closets, garage, etc. -He listened and answered my questions (and my husband's questions) patiently and thorou...

Description of Work
The provider did the following: -Answered the telephone promptly -Was courteous, clear, and provided a thorough explanation of what to expect on his visit -Requested my R.R. agent's contact information -Scheduled an appointment for the following day - Emailed the invoice and agreement to R.E. agent and to me -Confirmed the appointment

06/18/2014

Description of Work
The firm did a property inspection for us on a 5 unit apt complex. The inspector was prompt, thorough and very informative.

Category home inspection

Thank you so much (Member name removed) for such a positive rating in all categories. It was a pleasure to work with you, and we look forward to hearing from you again!

06/03/2014

Highly recommend Eagle Eye! Justin was my inspector and he could not have been more professional. On the day of the inspection he called to let me know he was in route and would arrive shortly. He was polite, explained things thoroughly and to my understanding. He also did not rush. A report was sent to me a day or two later and then he followed up to make sure I was satisfied with their service. ...

Description of Work
Inspected home I was planning to purchase

Category home inspection

We're glad you had such a great experience [member name removed]. One of our main goals is to make sure that our clients are satisfied with what we do and how we do it. So we're really excited that we could help you out and we look forward to working with you in the near future!

Our services provide complete evaluation of the following Exteriors, garages, roof, attic, heating and cooling, plumbing, laundry, foundation, interior areas, fireplaces and chimneys, pools and spas and much more

Eagle Eye does not offer work, bids or repairs on any property inspected.

Ask for details.