Sebastians Appliance Repair

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2012

510 Evans Rd

Dixon, CA 95620

We are a locally owned appliance repair and installation company that's a 5x Super Service Award winner. I have over 12 years experience and have been in business since 2005. I am a mobile repair service and generally arrive to your home within 2-3 hours of your initial call to best service you. We

03/11/2021

G T.

Today I had to make a really tough decision. Spend $2000+ on a new fridge or repair my 3 year old - $2000+, GE Profile fridge that had been slowly dropping temperature the past few days. I called several places and the folks answering the phone did not have the technical knowledge I needed to make the decision to book a service call or not. Finally I called one more company and Sebastian answered the phone thankfully. After telling him about my situation and location, we determined I live too far outside his service area for an onsite visit. Sebastian then knowing I was in a bind to make decision quickly continued to spend about 20 more minutes on the phone helping me run a couple tests to diagnose the source of my problem. He even reviewed some photos I had texted him. I can honestly say this was some of best customer service that I have ever experienced. I really appreciated his help because it was determined that the repairs would be way to costly to justify so buying a new fridge was the best decision. Thank you again Sebastian!

Description of Work
GE Profile fridge repair

Category appliance repair

Nice to hear that such good comments from a customer that needs a make a decision to go buy a new refrigerator or try to fix the old one , as the picture he sent to my phone I give him the more ,and of my knowledge about the refrigerator condition Best and accurate diagnostic over the phone , thanks for let me service your appliance this time have a nice day.

02/23/2021

Kathleen S.

Excellent. He responded quickly on a Friday morning. He got a part over the weekend and returned Monday to complete the job on the microwave. The oven only required adjustments, I don’t think we were charged much if at all for that. Two service calls plus one part, $325. Amiable, wore mask. Couldn’t be happier.

Description of Work
Repair oven and microwave

12/01/2020

Kathy L.

Timely response, quick work, and effective.

Description of Work
Washer door repair

11/17/2020

Amy L.

Great! This is my second time using Sebastian and he's always great and reliable. So excited that the fridge is working again! Thanks so much! :)

Description of Work
Refrigerator

09/15/2020

Amy L.

I had a leak under my washing machine. They came out and quickly determined it was a plumbing issue instead of a washing machine issue. I was charged a fee, of course, but I totally appreciated the advice and the service! :) If something breaks, I'll definitely call him again!

Description of Work
Washing machine

09/06/2020

Susan G.

I called numerous places in town and it being a weekend no one would come except Sebastian Appliance repair. He came to my home within an hour.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

08/24/2020

mike D.

The contractor never bothered contacting me for an estimate!

Description of Work
Nothing was done

07/28/2020

joaquin G.

I was asking for estimates for comparison on cost and job experience verification. The representative was very rude as if he is doing me a favor. I want to support local businesses but I am not taking insult and disrespect. I hope this is just a single incident. I just want to report if there are anymore complaints with this company. I am very disappointed and upset.

Description of Work
installation dishwasher

Category appliance refinishing

He was wondering if I have an experience on a installation like a dishwasher , if he already seen my profile he must know already that I offer installations , the [Member Information Removed] he ask me ,make me feel like am a guy that he may picking from a Home Depot parking lot that’s make me like uncomfortable .

07/14/2020

Susan B.

Sebastian was very responsive, and when he was unable to come at the time he had specified he called and told us he would be late. He solved the problem with ice buildup in our freezer in a thoughtful way which made his years of experience very obvious. He knows what he is doing! When he had to come back he was similarly responsive and professional.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

06/27/2020

Nasim H.

He used the wrong part (knob). It did not work.

Description of Work
Get repaired a GE dryer

Category appliance refinishing

He already know in advance that we used a knob that is not for the timer , but it works while I was there and tested , been told him that it needs to be turn in gently because is not the one it needs for the timer and he don’t want to expend to much to try to get fix .

06/13/2020

Steve S.

It went much better than expected fast, friendly and price was good I recommend Sebastian's Appliance Repair!

Description of Work
Our Refridgerator /Freezer was not staying cold. I called Sebastian's for an estimate @ 8:00am Saturday morning & he said he would be out @ 11:00am that same morning. Sebastian came out 2 hours early and fixed our refridgerator promptly. Fair price,fast and friendly, I recommend Sebastian's Appliance Repair!

05/14/2020

Dorothy F.

Great. Recommended a new refrigerator. The cost to fix was not cost effective.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

04/16/2020

Lois J.

Sebastian arrived earlier than the appointment time called us to let us know he was available earlier than the appointed time. We told him what the problem was and he fixed the washer in record time he was quick efficient and the result was excellent. We would definitely call him again for all our appliance repairs.

Description of Work
Washer would fill with water then cut itself off

12/25/2019

Libby B.

Fixed for a few months, then started leaking again.

Description of Work
Leaking refrigerator

Category appliance repair

On this in particular needs to be order a new evaporator cover assembly and a drip pan assembly because both were all rusted and let her know about this in particular and she ask why it needs two parts to fix a leaking refrigerator inside the deli tray just because they were all rusted

11/16/2019

Terry C.

He examined the model. He spent a few minutes on the phone to order the parts and he was told the part was no longer available. He charged me $125 for this and when I inquired whether part of this payment would apply for installation of a new oven since he did not perform any repair, he said No. it’s my fault that I did not ask for the pricing but I thought it is standard procedure to apply part of the $125 when work was not performed.

Description of Work
Fix built in GE electric oven.

Category appliance repair

Courtesy let her know about the parts that it was not longer available,since service call and diagnostic it can be applied towards parts and labor for the same appliance Only ,not towards a new installation of the new appliance on this case was a new built in oven and ,if it was a miss understanding from her side I as a company owner truly Apologize .

07/17/2019

Sue A.

My dishwasher began leaking badly after I had cleaned the filter and removed the kickplate for cleaning. I was quite certain the problem was the kickplate. After 15 minutes, Sebastion announced that the issue was the motor had failed which prevent the water from flowing correctly. His solution was for me to buy a new dishwasher. After he left, I watched a YouTube video and secured the kick plate myself. Hasn’t leaked a drop since.

Description of Work
Repair leaking dishwasher

07/01/2019

Dorothy S.

Amazing customer service and PROMPT service out to our house. The only thing I would note is that the number Angie’s list has listed is NOT Sebastian’s phone number. Angie’s list will route you to his number but when I tried to text that number it didn’t go through. It’s best to call/text him directly at 707-365-6162

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

Category appliance repair

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]; for post this review .if any thing else needs to get fixed now you know how to reach me ,have nice day .

04/22/2019

Jeff B.

Sebastian was extremely prompt in responding to my phone inquiry, and was able to provide service the next day. The job required two visits, which he did on successive days. He completely took care of the leaking in the interior of my Samsung refrigerator. His pricing was more than fair, and his professionalism and courtesy excellent. I would hire Sebastian again without a second thought.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

04/08/2019

Kyle N.

Absolutely excellent service and customer service! The dryer was quickly repaired. I called Sebastian on Sunday afternoon for a possible dryer repair, and he was able to come by on Monday morning. He quickly diagnosed the problem, and had it running in less than one hour! I give Sebastian’s Appliance Repair my highest recommendation, and will definitely call for future repair needs! Thank you Sebastian!

Description of Work
Dryer Repair

03/17/2019

christine V.

You sent over the wrong kind of business. They don't do the repairs I needed. They were very nice but wrong industry.

Description of Work
Dishwasher Repair, this business doesn't provide this services

03/16/2019

Eileen I.

Get can in fixed my issue and was done all in about 45 minutes maybe less

Description of Work
Washer need to be fixed

02/20/2019

my S.

He was friendly and professional,very informative on possible causes and information on how to care for system.

Description of Work
Dryer Idler was broken/melted causing tension belt to become loose.

02/03/2019

Philip V.

Sebastian was prompt in arrival and pleasant to deal with. The water leak turned out to be only the accumulation of a bit of grease or crud around the dispenser nozzle, resulting in water spraying backwards and simulating a leak. It took truly less than 30 seconds to clean the nozzle. I had not been informed about the cost of a service visit and was shocked when he said he wanted $125 dollars for this 30 second "repair". I expected to pay for his travel and time but IMO this charge was exorbitant and unprofessional. He did not leave any form of receipt. He runs his own business and could have charged whatever he felt was fair, in this case he let greed determine the charge, not fairness. We will not use his services in the future.

Description of Work
Refrigerator water dispenser appeared to be leaking

12/23/2018

Terri B.

It's the Sunday before Christmas, I am hosting the family dinner and my oven control panel went out. I checked Angie's list and requested 4 bids. It was Sunday, so they were all closed, but Sebastian called me right away, told me to slide out the oven from the wall, unplug it, let it sit for 10-15 minutes and plug back in. I did that and it worked!! It was the best Christmas present I could have asked for. I will definitely call him again should I need an appliance repair.

Description of Work
GE Profile Oven Repair

Category appliance repair

Thanks back again for give my company a good review, we respond any inquiries before any major holiday, just because people needs right around this days, any future needs call us back and enjoy your Holidays Merry Christmas.

11/15/2018

Blanche B.

Perfect. In the future I will contact him for all of my plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Dishwasher installed

Oak Plumbing Inc

Oak Plumbing is a locally owned and operated plumbing company serving Solano, Marin & Contra Costa Counties. We provide options to prevent, repair, and maintain your water system to best fit your family’s needs. Our goal is to bring customer service back to the plumbing industry. We specialize in residential plumbing repair as well as preventative maintenance. We offer up-front pricing and also Pace financing to be able to service everyone equally. We want to fix the cause of the problem, not just the symptom. Safety is extremely important to us which is why all our technicians are fully trained, background checked, and drug tested.

My Legacy Plumbing Inc.

When you need a plumber that you can trust to do the job quickly and efficiently without charging an arm and a leg, call My Legacy Plumbing Inc. of Dixon, CA. At My Legacy Plumbing Inc. they specialize in plumbing services, drain cleaning, plumbing repairs, fixture installation, and more. So when you want an experienced plumber that you know is dependable, call My Legacy Plumbing Inc. in Dixon, CA.

Offers Coupon

A 1 Professional Appliance

Appliance Refinishing
    Check, Financing Available

Appliance Repair- Kenmore, Whirpool, Maytag, Jenn-Air, Amana, Kitchen-Aid, Electrolux, Magic Chef, Roper, Speed Queen, Admiral, Tappan, Frigidaire, GE, LG, Dishwasher Connections, Garbage Disposal

Old Appliances Disposal