All Pro Window Cleaning

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2012

Additional phone - (866) 460 5111, (925) 634-1806, (925) 460-0100, (925) 945-0800, (925) 447-0500, (209) 836-1500, (310) 546 1011, (310) 374 1011, (310 ) 375 6666. Additional email - bob@allprowindowcleaning.com. Locally owned & operated....

Tracy Lennon Painting

Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my business with the best kind of advertising, word of mouth, for 35 years so give me a call and let me add you to my list of more than satisfied customers. Thanks for letting me serve you! Tracy Lennon 1-209-601-0905 anytime p.s. I'm a guy and not related to John Lennon of the Beatles, but I do have a band, and I am related to the Lennon sisters of Lawrence Welk fame. 35 years experience Interior/Exterior Pressure washing Drywall repairs Texturing High ceilings Resedential/ Commercial No job too big or too small Work nights and weekends License #787589 1-209-601-0905 anytime

SO UNIQUE PAINTING & DECORATING

So Unique Painting & Decorating has a long and respected history of service in the greater San Francisco Bay area. Like any contractor, we rely on the satisfaction of our customer base to sustain our business. While we've grown tremendously since 1976, we still handle every job with the prompt professionalism and rigorous attention to detail that other contractors reserve for first-time clients. Over 60 percent of our business is generated from repeat customers – that should tell you something! Lead-Safe certified NAT-92351-1. 5% Veterans Discount!

BAY-VALLEY PAINTING INC

09/17/2015

It's been going well with this company.

Description of Work
They cleaned my windows and before that they did gutter cleaning. I had an interesting request and I need them often. They came once initially and flushed out the gutters and now I have them coming out to do dry cleanings of the gutters.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

10/21/2013

We had a pigeon issue at my new office at work - they're not wrong when they say that pigeons love nesting under solar panels. We have 753 of them! Once a pigeon makes a home somewhere, it's really difficult to get rid of them. The roof was covered in pigeon poop - it was close to air vents and due to the high corrosive nature and the bacteria issue we decided to have someone come out and take car...

Description of Work
Pressure wash the roof with 753 solar panels on top and insert wire mesh along the solar panels to prevent any pigeons from gaining access back under the solar panels.

Category pressure washing,animal removal,solar panels

08/08/2013

Windows have never looked so good, took great care in making sure service was performed up to my specifications.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows and screens inside and out and cleaned tracks. Inlcuding both garage doors windows.

Category window cleaning

04/23/2012

I saw their advertisement in a publication. So I used them. They did an excellent job. I give them all As.

Description of Work
They cleaned all of my windows.

Category window cleaning

07/14/2011

Everything went well and I thought they were pretty good. He did a good job but nothing in particular stands out to me.

Description of Work
All Pro Window Cleaning pressure washed my front walk and concrete patio.

Category pressure washing

Cleaning Of Interior And Exterior Window, Gutter, Screens, Frames, Tracks, Sills, Hard Water Spots, Stain, Paint Removal, Post Construction Window, Skylights, Mirrors, Solar Panels, Holiday Lighting, Bird Control & Pressure Washing.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal