Diamond Construction

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2010

Diamond Construction “A Cut Above the Rest…” Why pay high energy bills? Call the window and door experts today! Upgrade your home and SAVE MONEY…  FREE consultations and estimates  No mess…in and out in one day on most jobs!  Quality is number one…  Offering Mercer Windows at factory direct prices  Locally owned and operated We specialize in doors, windows, trim and siding. Call Diamond Construction today to schedule your FREE consultation!...

Bell Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning

“Bell Brothers Plumbing Heating and Air was founding in 1991 in Elk Grove, CA by brothers Kenny & Jerry Bell. After almost 30 years in the business, Bell Brothers has expanded to not only specialize in heating and air services, but windows installation, plumbing, sewer, duct work replacement and insulation. With more than $5,000,000 in Home Energy Upgrade rebates earned for their customers, Bell Brothers has established themselves a leader in California’s Home Energy Upgrade Program for utility companies SMUD and PG&E. Today there are over 160 trucks on the road and over 200 employees daily serving the greater Sacramento area and parts of seven surrounding counties. It comes to no surprise that Bell Brothers delivers 365 Days of Satisfaction to all their customers by providing the highest install standards, the best trained technicians and year-round service. Bell Brothers guarantees that you’ll love your service or your money back, that’s what makes them the “No Surprise Guys!”

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Financing Available. Additional phone numbers: - (916) 791-9170 (510) 498-5987, (925) 828-5789 & (650) 573-0256. Save $75 per window & $150 per door.

Hall's Window Center

Since 1976, Hall's Window Center has served over 50,000 extremely satisfied homeowners and commercial property owners, becoming the most trusted service company for windows and doors throughout the Sacramento area. The company’s team of expert designers, installers, and craftsmen has earned the stellar reputation for honesty, integrity and superior workmanship. Whether you’re a homeowner looking for replacement windows, an architect designing a unique custom home with specialty doors, or a contractor managing a commercial project, Hall’s is ready to make your vision a reality. We are the window & door company that you can trust. Call us today at (916) 669-1469 for your free in-home quote, or visit our showroom in Rancho Cordova, CA. Let our decades of knowledge and experience provide you with the very best the window industry has to offer.

Offers by Hall's Window Center on Angi

02/13/2016

Constance M.

Of course, like many houses, mine has settled and the front door was a bit "off". Matt put in the time and effort to make it perfect and installed my hardware. I was very pleased with his work. It's so nice to hire someone that does their job and knows what they are doing. Such a relief. Yes, I'll hire him again!

Description of Work
Installed my new front door and hardware.

11/06/2015

Jane F.

Matt listened to our problem and designed a perfect solution. He arrived on time, was easy to work with and explained the options to us clearly. The proposed design worked perfectly and we are very satisfied with the work. We will ask for Matt's help in the future.

Description of Work
Matt installed two cabinet-like doors in the bedroom closet to allow access to the adjacent shower assembly (77 year old house).

02/17/2015

Bryan O.

The service went very well. The technicians were very professional and provided good feedback. I did not have to have them make any repairs. I had no problem scheduling the deal.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for window and door energy efficiency audit plus $100 in repairs or replacements.

Category replacement windows,doors

05/17/2014

Bonnie T.

The work was performed on time and in a timely and professional manner. They cleaned up after themselves and work was performed to may complete satisfaction.

Description of Work
Replaced two windows and sliding glass patio door.

Category replacement windows,doors

04/29/2014

CELESTE G.

Matt responded quickly to our request for an estimate to replace 3 outer doors. Throughout the process from estimate through installation, he was very professional. He answered all our questions and worked with our schedule. The doors look great, and he advised us how to care for them. His parting words, "Don't hesitate to call with any questions or concerns." We couldn't be more pleased!

Description of Work
Matt removed and replaced 3 outer doors for us. He hauled away the old doors too.

07/22/2013

Edric C.

The service from Diamond Construction was Very satisfactorily done, yes.

Description of Work
I used the services of Diamond Construction for a standard security door install.

03/10/2013

Lilli C.

Matt and Diamond Construction installed 10 new windows in our property. He did a fantastic job. We had previously hired someone else to replace our windows. They measured the existing windows improperly and ordered all new windows with the wrong size. We had a real mess on our hands. Matt was extremely helpful working with us through the problems of the other installers. He showed us what was wrong with the other windows and was patient as we worked to get a refund from the other installer.Once we got or refund and were ready to work with Matt, he promptly order new windows of the right size. We scheduled installation a couple weeks later (that was as soon as I could be there). Unfortunately, the day of installation, we had a very early snow storm in Tahoe. Matt said "no problem." He and his team installed the windows that day; no request to delay for better weather (lucky for me as I took the day off work). They worked through the rain and snow. It was ugly and not at all fun for them. Regardless, they got the job done with a smile on their faces (under their rain/snow hoods). The finished product looks fantastic. I highly recommend Matt and Diamond Construction. They were prompt, curteous, honest, hard working and did not let a some tough eweather stop their work. Great job Matt!

Description of Work
Matt and Diamond Construction installed 10 new windows in our property.

Category replacement windows

01/08/2013

Jeff K.

He was too unprofessional to show up at the appointment he made or to at least call and reschedule.

Description of Work
I called Matt Valdez to inquire about installing several exterior and interior doors. He said it was work he could do and set up an appointment to meet at my house several days later. The day of the appointment came and went. He never showed up and he never called. What's especially frustrating is that the appointment was during working hours so I had taken off of work to meet him.

Category doors

Customer, We do apologize if you called and got no response.Maybe you talked to a different company. We have no record of you calling or any messages. Here at Diamond Construction our customers are our top priority. We call customers back within 24-48 hrs. We would always reschedule if needed. Our goal is to maintain an "A" rating here at Angie'sList. If we can help you in any way with your project, let us know. With great appriciation, Diamond Construction

10/15/2012

Eileen H.

Matt responded to my phone message almost immediately and set an appointment to come out to give an estimate. He showed up on time and spent the time explaining what would be done, what product he would be installing, and what Low-E windows were, since that is what he would be ordering and installing. He requested a 25% deposit. There was somewhat of a delay in him receiving the window he ordered, but he kept in contact with me, and he always responded promptly to my phone calls or texts. Once the day was set for installation, Matt arrived on time and carefully covered the floors and window sill to avoid damage to them during the installation process. The installation went quickly, and he cleaned and vacuumed dust from the installation. He cleaned the new window so it looked great! I really enjoyed talking to Matt, and I would use him for future jobs and would (and have ) recommend him to others for any contractor work needed.

Description of Work
Matt removed our old window and replaced it with a new one. He replaced the framing around it. He hauled away the old window and old framing.

Category replacement windows

10/09/2012

Julie K.

I was looking to replace an exterior door that was part of an add-on to my older home. I chose Diamond Construction because of the reviews on Angieslist and because it appeared that he had done some work nearby, even though he was not located in Sacramento. Matt came out on time and was professional, matter of fact, and asked all the right questions so no time was wasted in making any decisions, even though it was a custom project. After deciding on the door, it was ordered and delivered within the timeframe promised. Matt answered all questions, gave experienced opinions, and did a thorough job not only installing the door, but all corresponding hardware, caulking and trim. The quote given was the exact price - no surprises. The door looks great, works perfectly and was well within budget. I highly recommend Diamond Construction for anyone looking for new or replacement doors.

Description of Work
measured, ordered and replaced a custom exterior door and installed a security door.

Category doors

interior and exterior doors,windows,trim work,siding,garden windows,remodels,new construction,insulated glass replacement, plumbing,electric, decks,glass shower enclosures

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover