All Coast Builders Inc

• Trade License Number
  • 955034

6675 Merchandise Way

Diamond Springs, CA 95619

All Coast Builders, Inc. is family owned and operated serving the Northern California area since 2010. As a fully insured siding company, All Coast Builders specializes in re-siding your project in fiber-cement siding by James Hardie Building Products. The owner, Edio Delfino, has over 20 years of experience with James Hardie installation, and strives to provide the best service with the best product. Our trusted crews are factory trained and preferred elite installers by James Hardie. POB 672, Placerville, CA, 95667. ...

siding companies (10)

02/14/2020

haven't chosen a contractor yet

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
vinyl siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020

Unfortunately this wasn't a project that fell into our scope of work. We responded but were not able to meet the customer's needs.

01/23/2019

I've used them twice and I really like them all. They are very courteous, keep everything clean and neat doing exactly what they say they are going to do. I will recommend and use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2018

01/23/2019

The company was excellent. The quality of the work was excellent. They came early every day, cleaned every day, and worked very hard. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New siding on our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2018

01/23/2019

They are great guys! The craftsman, salesman and owner are all very good and I couldn't say enough about them. I will recommend and use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Siding Over Entire House, Windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2018

01/23/2019

They were great! I will recommend and use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2018

09/04/2017

They did return my call and they do not do Stucco siding. Would consider calling them again if I have other work to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stucco siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2017

05/26/2017

Great company with very professional crew. The craftsmanship was great - nice to see a group take such pride in their work. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering Hardi siding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2017

03/24/2017

Excellent!!! From the first meeting with owner Edio Delfino, we knew we were dealing with a company that was professional, knowledgeable and who would be a partner in guiding and addressing our concerns about the job. Edio was able to provide us with an online Visualizer tool, so we were able to play around with colors and siding options on images of our structures. This was really helpful....and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New siding on our house and an outbuilding (carport/shop). Soffits and fascia as well.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2017

Photo for All Coast Builders Inc - 6675 Merchandise Way, Diamond Springs, CA - 34669883

03/10/2017

Great. They took great pride in their work. Paid alot of attention to details . Always on time and finished in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this company for a job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had all new siding put on our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2016

Photo for All Coast Builders Inc - 6675 Merchandise Way, Diamond Springs, CA - 34586623

06/30/2015

We had a very positive experience. Edio was very responsive to our questions, he walked us through the process. He kept us to the amount on the quote, which for our old house, there's usually a surprise cost or two, so there was none of that. All the work was very quickly and professionally done. Herman and his crew were all very courteous and answered all my questions and they were extremely prof...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took out dry rot wood siding on exterior of our home, installed Hardie board cement siding on exterior of our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2015

Installation of Fiber-Cement Siding by James Hardie Building Products.

We do not offer service of wood or vinyl siding repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing