Kitchen & Flooring Center Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 2012

20875 Golden Springs Dr

Diamond Bar, CA 91789

We have a kitchen and bath designer with over 14 years of experience in designing. He's worked with such companies as Lowe's and IKEA and has worked with high end companies such as Scavolini and Eurodesign. He also has training with NKBA. He will educate you on the differences between our cabinets and whats out in the market, in turn, helping you make a more informed decision. You will get more bang for your buck at Kitchen and Flooring Center....

08/15/2017

Jorge B.

We recently completed a full kitchen remodel in our house in Walnut and working with Sami was the best experience we've ever had working with a contractor. From the first phone call to his business, to his on-time arrival at our home, to walking us through the design phase at his shop it couldn't have been better. Sami provided great design input and was honest about what would look good versus what we thought would look good. There was never any pressure and we felt comfortable right away with his demeanor. The pricing was reasonable and in line with our research...if you're looking for a full kitchen remodel for $3,999 (like those misleading ads often say) this is not the place. Sami and his team sell quality cabinets, flooring, and workmanship at a reasonable price. One of the things that we appreciated the most about Sami and his team was the fact that they only work one major project at a time so you won't see the crew leaving in the middle of the day to go to another site for a few days and then have them return at inconvenient times. When Sami's crew started the demo they immediately went into construction and the only down time was a few days while we were waiting for the custom cabinets to arrive. Other than that, the kitchen was completed several days ahead of schedule and the only reason we were not able to use it right away was because of issues with had with our new appliances and installation (which had nothing to do with Sami). At the end of construction (and prior to our final payment) Sami gave me and my wife a few days to carefully look over the workmanship and provide him with a listing of items that needed to be addressed. We provided him with a short list and he was out the next day to take care of them...he even came out a couple of weeks after construction to help rectify an issue we had with the installation of our high-end range. Overall we couldn't have been happier with Sami and his team and we are already planning to use him again for our bathroom/master bedroom remodel.

Description of Work
Full Kitchen Remodel

Category countertops,flooring contractor,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling

07/20/2016

Selah S.

We are very pleased with Kitchen n Flooring. The kitchen that was created for us was beyond what we could imagine. Gus and Sammy were very professional, courteous, and easy to work with. Gus listened to our ideas and created a floor plan that addressed all our needs and wants. He was very knowledgable and shared a few of own his own ideas which we very thankful and graciously accepted. The job was done in a timely manner, their estimated time length was on point! All in all we would recommend Kitchen n Flooring to any person who was looking to do a complete kitchen makeover, you will not be disappointed! Thank you Kitchen n Flooring!

Description of Work
Complete kitchen makeover with new cabinets, granite and sink.

Category countertops,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling

07/15/2016

Malou A.

We are extremely happy with the results. The storage, counter space and ceiling height are maximized while improving style and ambience. The provider's patience, expert opinion, attention to detail and 3-D design were extremely useful.

Description of Work
The provider completely demolished the kitchen installations including the vinyl flooring and dropped ceiling, and made necessary upgrades to plumbing, electricals and various surfaces. Brand-new wood cabinetry, lighting, granite countertops, stainless sink, faucet and garbage disposer were installed. Also, additional enhancements to the backsplash and the family room ceiling were performed in order to blend things nicely.

Category countertops,home remodeling

07/02/2016

Walt G.

The flooring and the cabinet went great. The work was done professionally, on time, and in a friendly manner. We discovered we had one problem. Since the step was not completely level, we had a squeak when we stepped on a particular part of the step. We called Kitchen & Flooring and left a message indicating our concern. We quickly got a call back and we were told the problem would be resolved. In a few days, Sami came out to see exactly where the squeak was and indicated that he would order the materials and have it fixed. His crew came out with the materials and had to grind down part of the step. As of today the squeak is gone and all is well.

Description of Work
We started with flooring in one room of the house. However as many projects go we also ended up replacing a cabinet, adding granite, adding a lighted overhead cabinet and painting the ceiling.

Category countertops,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,marble & granite,home remodeling

06/30/2016

Walt G.

As with the first installation of flooring, they were very professional, clean, and friendly. We were told each day when the work would start and when the work would continue the next day. The crew was prompt and they had all the equipment and materials to complete the job. After completing the job, I noticed a small problem. The flooring on side of the step was squeaking. A call to Kitchen & Flooring came with a quick response. I was told not to worry it would be fixed. Within two days (there was a weekend) they were out to check on the spot and I was told they will order the flooring and repair the squeak. Shortly after, the staff was out to repair the area. As of today no more problem. This was a minor issue but I was impressed with the quick response.

Description of Work
This is the second time we requested services from Kitchen & Flooring. This time they did flooring in one room including base board, changed out a cabinet, adding a granite top, adding a cabinet with glass doors above the new cabinet, paint the ceiling, and change out a kitchen faucet.

Category countertops,flooring contractor,replacement windows,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling

06/27/2016

Christine P.

We had two bathrooms totally redone. I was dreading the visits to the tile stores, granite lots, fixture suppliers, etc. - but Sami made it super easy. His showroom has enough variety that I could pick out all the materials at his store. Sami has a good sense of what looks good together and was able to advise me when I was about to make a mistake in selection. Sami's crew was reliable, focused, and neat. They arrived on time and let us know the status of the project every day. Sami visited the site every day to make sure things were going smoothly and that I didn't have any questions. We have not have good luck in the past with home projects and contractors, but Sami was a good luck find for us. On top of all that, he finished on time. Did I mention that he did an amazing quality job?

Description of Work
Total renovation of two bathrooms. Removed tub in one bathroom and shower in the other. All new floors, ceiling fixtures and ceiling fix, removal of medicine cabinets, wall repair and skim coat over all surfaces, install new vanity, sinks and countertops, build new showers (including concrete and hot mop) and tiled all shower surfaces up to the ceiling, installed wall mirrors and painted both bathrooms.

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for these beautiful compliments. It was my pleasure working with you.

06/26/2016

Tiffany T.

Last year I decided to remodel my whole kitchen and change the carpet in my living room. I was referred to Kitchen and flooring Center Inc. by a friend of mine. At that time I didn't know much about marble, granite, cabinets and tiles. During the first visit to their showroom, the owner Sami was very friendly and patient. He explained a lot of about the products, and that helped me a great deal to decide what kind of materials and colors I want to have for my kitchen. I work hard and long hours, therefore during the remodeling I wasn't able to be at home most of the time. Sami and his team were very professional, they contacted me right a way if they have any concern or encountered any problem. When they finished the job, the kitchen turned out to be amazing, the granite countertop looks so beautiful and it is perfect match to my cabinet color. They are not only did a great clean job, but also they finished everything on time as they promised. I got a lot of complements from my family and friends and I definitely recommend this company to anyone who wants to remodel any parts of their home.

Description of Work
remodeled the whole kitchen; cabinets, granite countertops,, and tile floor. changed the carpet in my living room.

Category carpet installation,countertops,home remodeling

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your thoughts.

dany F.

WENT VERY WELL NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER. ON TIME HONEST AND PROFFESIONAL

Description of Work
NEW KITCHEN, 2 NEW BATHROOMS

Category countertops,flooring contractor,home remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

Sonia R R.

First day was the demo of the kitchen. All the furnitures were covered and cleaned afterwards.The next day was the installation of the countertops including the bathroom.The bathroom light fixture was put up and the wall was painted. The last day was the installation of all the new appliances.

Description of Work
Demolished the old kitchen.Installed the countertops (granite) in the kitchen and bathroom.Installed the appliances.

Category countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure working with you [Member Name Removed].

Rachelle M.

Gus came to our house and check our kitchen and bath gave us some ideas , then we went to the showroom to pickup the door style and colors between Gus and Sami's help it was a great experience, we picked everything and they design our kitchen and bath and told us that t will be done in 3 to 4 weeks . 3 1/2 weeks later the project was done and we're very happy with the result, now I can cook again . It was a very pleasant experience , no problems , no delay, I will use this company again and I will recommend them to my friends and family.

Description of Work
complete kitchen , cabinets ,counter top,flooring and plumbing . plus we did a bathroom remodel with new tub floors and wall tile , new vanity and counter top.

Category countertops,home remodeling

Supreme Remodeling Inc

Supreme Remodeling Inc. is the "go-to" contractor with a few added perks. Licensed, bonded and insured. With over 20 years of experience Supreme Remodeling has acquired the experience necessary to meet expectation of today's clients. Yes, the construction industry has changed! 2020 brings us new styles, new materials, new city guidelines and regulations and we are all up to date to bring our clients the latest and the best. While some renovations are very easy and without complications, other renovations are more complex and we are all well equipped to handle them all.

Offers by Supreme Remodeling Inc on Angi
    US Home Developers Inc

US Home Developers is a construction company providing services in Residential Construction and Remodeling, from tiling to roofing, from grading to painting and working on projects with a variety of scales, we keep on growing a big family of contractors, satisfied clients and partners. We take care of your residential construction projects whether it is home improvement, house full remodeling or residential ground up construction. Estimates for insurance companies are subject to additional costs. We carry an exceptional team of senior level professionals and young enthusiastic talents that accumulate decades of work experience in the construction industry. This multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team working with you and for you, is the key to success each and every time.

Rancho Remodel

Rancho Remodel specializes in, but is not limited to kitchen and bath remodel. We guarantee quality work, personal customer service, and attention to custom detail. Large or small, your job receives our personal, professional attention. Rancho Remodel is a small, family-owned business. Twenty-five years of experience has given us the vision to remain small which enables us to focus our attention on exceptional customer service and customer satisfaction. Rancho Remodel is a member of the Better Business Bureau. We are a licensed, bonded and insured General Contractor. Rancho Remodel's reputation and commitment to quality and personal service will never be compromised.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Remodeling - Bathroom & Kitchen. Flooring. Lighting. Windows. Doors. Custom Cabinets.

Reface