Brass Shovel Landscape

Founded 1974 • With Angi since June 2010

4.3

Helping create efficient and enjoyable gardens through great watering, lighting and hardscape solutions....

Advanced Interlocking Pavers

From concept through creation, our company’s goal is to create your ideal outdoor living space! Our design/installation team combines expertise and aesthetics to create the outdoor area of your dreams. Each project we build is designed to reflect the person style of the property owner. Our craftsmen combine for over 20 years of industry experience specializing in pavers, concrete, retaining walls, turf/SOD, planting/soft scaping, and landscape design. Our mission is to bring beauty, functionality, and sustainability to your property. Trust your project to us! At Advanced Interlocking Pavers we pride ourselves on our on integrity, reliability, and quality craftsmanship. We strongly believe in transparency. Our experts will always keep you informed and educated on each stage of the building process. From concept through construction let us help you turn your yard into the ultimate outdoor living space. We look forward to earning your business!

LAVISH GARDENS LANDSCAPE

With over 30 years’ experience, we believe that consistent communication is the key to a successful landscape project. That is why the same salesperson with whom you meet as your initial contact will act as your project coordinator as well. He/she will be with you from the first meeting to the end of your construction project ensuring your trust, confidence, and satisfaction. Let Lavish Gardens Landscape design and install a professional custom landscape to allow you to escape everyday pressures and stress; a retreat made just for you! Whether you want to create a resort right at home for your family and friends to play and relax or a simple place to call your own; we will create a landscape with quality, integrity, and beauty for you to enjoy for years to come.

Offers by LAVISH GARDENS LANDSCAPE on Angi
Sprinkler Nightmare Repair

Locally owned and operated backed with over 7 years of experience. A top notch sprinkler repair service is one phone call away - (916) 583-3809. Reach Sprinkler Nightmare Repair and we will exceed your expectations.

07/21/2015

Met Doug at my house to get an estimate for some landscaping services, he took detailed notes and told me he would be in contact with a quote, never heard back from him. I called to check in and left a message to contact me, never heard back from him. Guess my job wasn't big enough to bother responding.

Description of Work
Never responded with an estimate, didn't bother to return my phone calls

Category irrigation systems

12/23/2012

Excellent job. I have an old in ground sprinkler system from the 1970s. He repaired the front sprinkller, added a new valve to both the fron and back yard, and installed a timer for the whole system. It works great.

Description of Work
He repaired my old in ground sprinkler system and installed a timer.

Category irrigation systems

Landscape construction. Irrigation installation. Irrigation conversion. Planting. Seasonal maintenance.